My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition

Post M Performance Exhaust for BMW M3

More...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx6yDzHvXe8[/ame]

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – February 18, 2011… BMW today announced a new M Performance exhaust system specifically designed as an accessory for the BMW M3 Coupe, Sedan and Convertible. With the racetrack and the street in mind, this new exhaust system is crafted from an extremely heat-resistant and lightweight chrome-nickel alloy called Inconel®. This flow optimized exhaust system reduces exhaust backpressure and allows the M3’s 414 horsepower V8 engine to produce an even more powerful sound.

My Cars
    2003 Altima
    Sounds fantastic! M3 in video is

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    Powerful and sporty exhaust note with no droning for everyday suitability. Perforated inner pipes and polished titanium tips (laser-engraved with the M logo) represent the ultimate in technology and sportiness, accentuating the individual character of the BMW M3. The M Performance Exhaust is fabricated from a chrome-nickel alloy called Inconel®. Inconel® is an extremely heat-resistant and strong material. These qualities allowed engineers to reduce the wall thickness of the exhaust from 1.5mm to 0.8mm without sacrificing strength. This resulted in a weight reduction of approximately 40% (~20 lbs.) when compared to the stock exhaust. Inconel® is used at the highest levels of Motorsports (NASCAR headers, McLaren F1 exhaust, etc.) and is very corrosion resistant. Developed using state-of-the art CAD and FEM technology, ensuring optimum fit and OEM quality. M Performance parts carry the New Vehicle Limited Warranty if they were installed prior to delivery to the client. If the installation is made after the retail sale of the vehicle, the accessory will be warranted for the balance of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty period or two years from its date of installation, whichever is greater. (PN: 18 30 2 184 201)

Approx. $4400

http://accessories.bmwusa.com/ItemVi...=1&subItemId=1
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition

BMW today announced a new M Performance exhaust system specifically designed as an accessory for the BMW M3 Coupe, Sedan and Convertible.

More...

My Cars
    2010 camaro SS,2011 328i
    lol wow that allot of money for a exhaust .

My Cars
    F90 M5; E36 M3 Turbo
    $4300 is an expensive exhaust.

My Cars
    2011 BMW M3 Convertible
    If it was competitively priced, i would consider it. I would rather put that money into a turbo/supercharger- which I still can't find for my car...

My Cars
    96 328is, 01 M5
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseySunDevil View Post
    If it was competitively priced, i would consider it. I would rather put that money into a turbo/supercharger- which I still can't find for my car...
    Did you even look on google? There are quite a few good supercharger and turbo kits available for the e9x m3..

^^ Really old picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe1O1 View Post
    I am going to make a bold claim, that the f30 is this millenium's e30...... god needed a new chariot, he decided to upgrade to something thats not falling apart and making farting noises down the street having satan laughing at him.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkchaser View Post
    Idiocracy was supposed to be cautionary tale, not a prophecy.

My Cars
    BMW
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajBUUuFRO4M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajBUUuFRO4M[/ame]
    Vorsteiner. Nuff said/

My Cars
    Purple S54 E36 M3
    There's no turbo e9x yet. If you haven't found a SC kit yet, you need to start using google. Vorsteiner is probably one of the crappiest exhaust out there. If you were to put an emphasis on quality, akrapovic would definitely be at the top of the list.