BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: VA- For sale 2000 Immola red/black M coupe, Low miles very clean.

My Cars
    z3 coupe, m and 2.8

VA- For sale 2000 Immola red/black M coupe, Low miles very clean.

Year:2000
    Mileage: 28,xxx
    Vin: (will hand out on request, Carfax probly available on viewing as well im searching for a z4m atm.)

Price:23,250 OBO

http://s1104.photobucket.com/albums/h329/pchabz/ (I had many problems resizing pictures more pictures are available.)
    Pictures Provided on request, leave email or cell and id be happy to send them to you. Car is in wonderful condition, has a clear braw on it. (seal plastic type)

I picked this vehicle up off of a koons pontiac before they saluted the flag and buried the koons pontiac stores. Apparently the car was traded for a g8 of all things =P and i was lucky enough to pick it up the following day.

Car has never been in a accident, Car was garaged and has never seen bad weather or snow. I somewhat overly babyed this car, it was purchased by me almost 3 years ago at 23,xxx if i remember correctly. Oil gets the common change every 2-3 thousand miles. Car Has Original Pads and Rotors from dealership (based on codes). However there 10 years old and just about done, so I have some carbon pads + drilled and slotted rotors awaiting there turn.

Couple minor issues with the car that will be fixed before sale. (middle switch cabin lightbulb is burned out, trunk lock works manually but not electrically.) Also theres of course the wonderful airbag light. I have not spotted a spec of rust on this fella yet.

Vehicle also shows no evidence of Differential support failure. (if you dont know what this is, I would recommend you research into what the Randy Forbes kit does before buying these vehicles.) Basicly under increased power or excessive sway on the rear subframe (like bearing failure) the single ear mounted LSD will end up ripping out the bottom of your trunk. A kit welded into the trunk of your car and a LSD shell off a m3 year corrects this problem by strengthening the trunk and switching from single ear to dual ear mounting. Prepare to have $2000-3000 ready if your going to add a large amount of power to these vehicles for bracing and remember, the dinan parts are a expensive joke!

I am selling the vehicle to cover some of the cost of the z4 m coupe I plan to purchase after this ones gone. I am 22, but rest assured this car has not been abused just moreso overly pampered. (I Have 240sx's s13's to direct my abuse to and another z3 coupe =P) I hate to sell the z3 m coupe as I since the first time i saw one in 1998, ive desperately wanted to experience one of these vehicles. Now with a taste of this I want more!

P.S. Dont forget, these cars count as hatchbacks to the insurance company! Please expect to wait a week for viewing, waiting on parts to repair bulbs and trunk.
    Last edited by pchabz; 01-27-2011 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Added pictures link.

My Cars
    z3 coupe, m and 2.8
    bumppity, i shale research how to post pictures.

My Cars
    M3&318ti, 535xit, 2002
    Easiest way to post pictures is upload them to photobucket, flickr, etc and then right click on the picture once you have uploaded it and select "copy url" (or something to that extent). Then click the "Insert Image" button here on the forum and paste in the url.

BBS RC041/BMW Style 29

My Cars
    z3 coupe, m and 2.8
    ah why thank you, ill get to that.

My Cars
    z3 coupe, m and 2.8
    pending local sale, will post pictures if falls through. thanks

My Cars
    z3 coupe, m and 2.8
    bumpity, some pictures added

My Cars
    Azn Ruxury
    worst sale ad pics evar... Im not in a position to buy, but I still wanna gawk at your awesome car

GLWS.

My Cars
    z3 coupe, m and 2.8
    sorry modern technology and forum smarts is tottaly leaving me with a headscratcher. Digital camera pics are too big, every time i try to auto size them and upload them it cuts them in half...

email if you want more pics

"Edit"
    Also BavAuto drilled and slotted rotors installed+cool carbon pads + fresh brake fluid., Airbag light fixed (seatbelt sensor.)
    Last edited by pchabz; 01-28-2011 at 01:17 AM. Reason: update

My Cars
    z3 coupe, m and 2.8
    bump