Thread: Sweet E32 750il for sale! Great shape! CHEAP!!

My Cars
    E39, E46, E28, E32, E36

Sweet E32 750il for sale! Great shape! CHEAP!!

Up for sale is my 1988 BMW E32 750il V12!!! This car has 300 hp from the factory!! Its a monster with all the toys. Incredible shape!! Great body with Zero rust and no dents! Interior is in great shape as well with no tears in the leather!! This is very rare for an old car especially an old BMW. All power everything works!! Heated seats and REAR RECLINING Seats!! Self leveling air suspension!! Excellent Refinished original 750il wheels. Tires are still good. All new brakes with rotors and calipers , 12 new spark plugs and a new Radiatior. It still has the original BMW car phone that still works believe it or not!! Very solid car. No noises and the suspension is very tight. The bad parts are- I originally owned this car over a year ago. It was sold to a friend who sold it to a friend. I had the opportunity to purchase it back. I am in trouble with the wife due to the fact that we cannot have 3 cars. The person I purchased it back from in CT, replaced the exhaust with cherrybomb/glass packs and an aftermarket muffler and removed the catalytic converters. It sounds great but I would suggest it be changed back with universal cats(cheap) and a stock muffler. Also, the blower motor only works on HIGH and makes a little noise. From what I know of, is the "sword" in the heater box needs to be changed($140.00 on ebay) and its easy to get to. The heat does work great tho. The drivers seat rocks a little so that would need to be tightened, Also, the stock radio was replaced with a piece of junk that doesnt work. I still have the original radio or you can just put a nicer upgraded aftermarket one in. Other than these minor issues, this is an incredible car and you wont be dissapointed. I am upset that I cannot keep this car so I hope it goes to a good home. I am a BMW enthusiast and have owned many BMW's. Please NO SCAMMERS/DEALERS!!! Car has 224,000 miles on it and runs, shifts and drives great. I get alot of compliments and looks with this car and no one can believe its age or its mileage. As I said before, this is very sad for me. I am asking for only $1500.00 or best reasonable offer. I havent had a chance to wash the car, the pics are take from just before the blizzard, but she shines up very well. I have the orignal books and two original keys!! 201-286-4367.