XRIMS

Thread: FS: ACS Type II - price lowered!

My Cars
    1997 M3 coupe

FS: ACS Type II - price lowered!

Revising my price downwards...

I have a set of four AC Schnitzer wheels, 17x8 +38 all around, 5x120 bolt pattern. These are genuine ACS, made by Ronal (with the stamp inside the spoke to prove it). I bought them last spring for a good deal but have decided that I'll be happier with something else.

The wheels are in good to very good condition. I can't lie - they do have some scratches and rock chips. Only one has a curb mark, and it's a small one (1/2"); in fact it might not be a curb at all, but caused by the previous owner's lousy packaging job when he sent the wheels to me. Other than that one ding, any other marks on these wheels could be cleaned up with a thorough wet-sanding/painting job, or of course having them refinished is always an option. Also, they had no trouble balancing out so I'm assuming they're straight. They don't vibrate at all (my stock wheels did so I can tell the difference) FWIW.

The pictures show the wheels on my car for an idea of fitment. The tires are NOT included, unless we work a trade deal for something very similar; they only have a few thousand miles on them and they'll fit the wheels I hope to get, so I intend to keep them at this point. I will handle having the tires dismounted etc so no worry there.

Pics:

I do have a few other photos and can email on request.

Trades:

-Kosei K1, silver, 17x8.5 +40. Must be in excellent to near-new condition, and I'd probably ask for a couple hundred bucks cash on top.

-OEM M-Contours, square 17x8.5 setup. Color unimportant but I prefer silver. I do NOT want staggered, or all fronts. I realize condition will vary, so several hundred cash on top is likely.

I suppose I'd entertain other trade offers but I'll tell you up front I do not want Style 5s or really any other web-spoke-style wheels. I'm most interested in wheels that come close to OEM rear fitment - that is, 17x8.5, and about 40 offset. I definitely don't want 7.5 wide and I'd like to go wider than the current 8" of the ACS wheels; I would consider 9" wheels but would probably decline. 18, 19, and larger diameter wheels need not apply. In all honesty I am most interested in a set of Koseis.

Sale price:
    Honestly I'm not sure what to ask for an outright sale. I was told by multiple OB.C members that these wheels are over $2000 a set new, and I didn't believe it - until I checked around, and found they were correct. Obviously that price is absurd for used wheels.

Based on condition and some conversations I've had, I am asking $650 plus shipping OBO.

Please PM if interested. I'll try to answer all questions.
    ???

My Cars
    1997 M3 coupe
    Bump it.
    ???

My Cars
    1997 M3 coupe
    Bump it up, bump, bump it up.
    Bump it up, bump, bump it up.

Someone must want these - they fit well and look good.
    ???

My Cars
    Alpha Romero
    If you're interested I'm looking to trade my DS2s off my new M3. Staggered fitment..

PM sent

My Cars
    1997 M3 coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan M3 View Post
    If you're interested I'm looking to trade my DS2s off my new M3. Staggered fitment..

PM sent
    Sent reply!
    ???

My Cars
    1997 M3 coupe
    Bump. Still available!
    ???

My Cars
    1997 M3 coupe
    Saturday bump.
    ???

My Cars
    1997 M3 coupe
    Bump again.
    ???

My Cars
    1997 M3 coupe
    Once again to the top. I will be removing these from the car soon to install my DSIIs for winter duty. At that point I'll have the tires removed, and these ACS wheels will be ready to go!

Edit: Sold pending funds.
    Last edited by Ritt; 10-23-2010 at 01:00 AM.
    ???