Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GET READY TO LAUNCH 500hp MCoupe FS on EBay

My Cars
    99 M Coupe 09 128i

GET READY TO LAUNCH 500hp MCoupe FS on EBay

Here is one that just popped up...I am assuming he is a member here given all the mods...Low mileage for a nice AW with BLU/BLK interior..
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-M...fCarsQ5fTrucks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mods: Strong Front Strut & Butt Brace/Stewart Water Pump/Aluminum Thermostat Housing/Leather Z armrest/DICE Ipod Adapter/Sachs clutch/Rogue RSM/Bilstien HD Shocks/SS Brakelines/UCC Big Boy Clutch Stop/Shark Seat Bushings/AMSoil Fluids/SS Clutch line with CVD/Bosch spark plugs/ Bosch ICON wiper blades/OEM Mud Flaps/Black Stoneguards/BMW Sheepskin Seat Covers
    • 1999 M Coupe Arctic Silver/Black (Go-fast, fun car)
    • 2009 BMW 128i (Better halfs)
    • 2002 BMW Z3 3.0 (my DD)
    • 1965 Chevy C10 Stepside (Lifelong trusty companion)
    • 2006 X3 - M Sports Package (Boat tower)

My Cars
    E36M3/E46M3/E39M5/E63M6
    That is an unfortunate color combo.
    E36/8 2000 M Coupe Cosmos Black/Black
    Shark, Conforti CAI, B&B Exhaust, H&R, Bilstein, AKG Subframe/Diff, UUC TME Red/Caps, Swapped Front Hats, Ice>Link.
    ================================================== =======================

My Cars
    00 M Coupe, 08 335xi

My Cars
    02 m 367 & 99 m 368
    Anything that includes an estoril interior is unfortunate, but with white it's not as bad as some. Love the nitro switch.

My Cars
    99 M Coupe 09 128i

My mistake, it must be a mini

Check out the photo of the door sill ///M logo....Mini floor mats....All those mods and not even a set of Z3 mats....
    Mods: Strong Front Strut & Butt Brace/Stewart Water Pump/Aluminum Thermostat Housing/Leather Z armrest/DICE Ipod Adapter/Sachs clutch/Rogue RSM/Bilstien HD Shocks/SS Brakelines/UCC Big Boy Clutch Stop/Shark Seat Bushings/AMSoil Fluids/SS Clutch line with CVD/Bosch spark plugs/ Bosch ICON wiper blades/OEM Mud Flaps/Black Stoneguards/BMW Sheepskin Seat Covers
    • 1999 M Coupe Arctic Silver/Black (Go-fast, fun car)
    • 2009 BMW 128i (Better halfs)
    • 2002 BMW Z3 3.0 (my DD)
    • 1965 Chevy C10 Stepside (Lifelong trusty companion)
    • 2006 X3 - M Sports Package (Boat tower)

My Cars
    '11 Fiesta, '90 Bronco
    So the guy has a supercharged z3M with 100 shot of NOS and its never been raced? my ass it hasn't
    Last edited by IRPancake; 09-09-2010 at 12:36 AM.

3.73 | TCK S/A w/ H&R Sport | M50 manifold | IE Subframe Bushings, RSM, & SS brake lines | Shark Injector | UUC Evo3 SSK & DSSR | Cosmos Strut Brace | ASC, Resonator, CDV Delete

My Cars
    02 M Coupe, 07 A3 S-Line
    Notice on the vehicle history report it was sold as frame damaged at an auction in 2005. Wonder what that's about and what they did to fix it.
    Last edited by jrmartin03; 09-09-2010 at 12:47 AM.

2002 Steel Gray over Imola Red M Coupe

My Cars
    S54 e36/8; Tesla MY LR5
    Quote Originally Posted by GB5416 View Post
    Anything that includes an estoril interior is unfortunate, but with white it's not as bad as some. Love the nitro switch.

My Cars
    02 m 367 & 99 m 368
    Quote Originally Posted by fmcfad01 View Post
    But the estoril exterior is awesome.

My Cars
    Z3M Coupe, Z4M, E90 M3
    Not the most tastefully modified coupe, especially love the mini cooper floor mats

Nitrous with an RMS stage 2 s/c, should be fun

My Cars
    M CPE
    RMS Supercharger (fail unless lucky)
    Mini Cooper floor mats (definite fail)
    Hamann wheel anchors (counterproductive fail)
    Nosssss(vin diesel cough) (was the RMS not enough? fail)

Not my cup of tea. Might be a fun car but I'd be cautious of its past as mentioned.

This is the kicker:
    This M coupe has been tastefully modified and is a blast to drive. Most of the aftermarket parts have only a few hundred miles on them, one of them being the clutch. The supercharger provides plenty of extra power, so I have not used the nitrous, never had to.
    If he has receipts documenting mileage/aftermarket parts install, it might be worth it to the right buyer.
    Last edited by jotti; 09-09-2010 at 03:56 AM.

My Cars
    525it, 318ti, MCoupe, X1
    Estoril interior never photographs well, in person and when taken care of it looks perfect with the car.

So yea i wouldnt know what to do with this car other than strip it and take it down to bare bones for a track rat and hopefully sell enough of the junk and bling to make it worth while.
    It scares me though this sounds alot like my friend with an 88 M3, he just told me hes going to shave everything off the car(ie door handles, roundels, antenna) and strip the paint to then apply line-x to the body. "it will make a great autocross car" he said. I could only stare at him with my mouth hanging open. But yea something tells me this guy had the same crazy guy telling him that would be awesome

"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." Sir Francis Bacon

My Cars
    Coupes...
    Quote Originally Posted by GB5416 View Post
    Anything that includes an estoril interior is unfortunate
    I am thinking that the appropriate response to that comment is "F*ck You!"

However, everyone is entitled to their hair brained opinions.

Estoril is the best color for everything, period.

I bid a couple grand, and good luck with the sale.

My Cars
    Tesla MYP
    Those Hamann pieces look terrible; the mirrors look like Z3 mirrors that have been side-swiped.

My Cars
    E36/8, K12R, E91
    Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with the mirrors.

RMS doesn't actually make the charger - Vortech does. That RMS aftercooler is a well built hard to find part though. At least Osh didn't try to tune it, but I'm not sure how the Dinan tune would work on a non-dinan kit car. I've heard of issues.

I doubt the NOS was never used. Who installs that and says 'Nahhhh'.

IIRC 400 crank with the charger is optimistic.

Front and rear bumper appear to have some fitment issues.
    2002 Alpine White w/ Black 368 (<OO \(||][||)/ OO>)
    Power: Custom Exhaust w/ High Flow cats, CSL headers, built, low-compression Supercharged and aftercooled S-54, ViPEC standalone ECU, Vortech V2 Si trim
    Driveline: Euro 6 speed, 3.64 diff w/ 40% Lockup, Rogue Octane SSK, UUC Red TME kit, UUC Stage 3 LTW Flywheel/M5 Clutch, SS Shift Knob
    Suspension & Brakes: TC Kline True Match Coilovers 500f/500r w/ adjustable camber plates, Racing Dynamics sways, Custom front sway endlinks, ATE fluid, UUC/Willwood BBK 6 piston f - 4 piston r , Slotted E46M3 Rotors, Stainless Lines, Strong Strut, IE Subframe & adjustable rear trailing arm bushings
    ICE & Misc: Projector Z's w/DDE & 5k HID, 19'' Gold HRE C20's, Custom Aux pwr outlet, footwell lighting, ACS Splitters, Areo Sideskirts, Custom gauge pods, Z8 Start, Pioneer AVIC Z3, Clarus Components, 10" RE Sub in a Mister-X Enclosure, Alpine PDX 4X150 + 1X600 Amps
    Coming soon: and a visit to Randy Forbes

My Cars
    2000 BMW M-Coupe
    I hate those side grilles
    2000 M-Coupe "CLWNSHU" 18x8.5/18x10 Rondell 21
    Flipped hats, clear corners, magnaflows, AA HKS Stage 2 SC kit, lots more

My Cars
    PY Mcoupe
    Quote Originally Posted by CLWNSHU View Post
    I hate those side grilles
    +1
    First thing i noticed

My Cars
    M2CS
    I like the color combo...the rest of the car=fail.
    M2CS 6-spd

My Cars
    Coupes...
    Quote Originally Posted by windnsea00 View Post
    I like the color combo...the rest of the car=fail.
    Yeah, what he said.

My Cars
    FS: Z3 M Coupe & E36 M3
    wondering about the color why a lot of people dislike it! I have an Estoril Blue M3 with an all black interior that needs to be refinished ASAP.. and was cosidering doing a two tone interior with a modena/black interior... considered the estoril interior as well but I think that would be too much!
    99 /// SC Stage II Z3 M Coupe

98 /// TT2 M3 Sedan

My Cars
    Z3M Coupe, Z4M, E90 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by clintjg View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with the mirrors.

RMS doesn't actually make the charger - Vortech does. That RMS aftercooler is a well built hard to find part though. At least Osh didn't try to tune it, but I'm not sure how the Dinan tune would work on a non-dinan kit car. I've heard of issues.

I doubt the NOS was never used. Who installs that and says 'Nahhhh'.

IIRC 400 crank with the charger is optimistic.

Front and rear bumper appear to have some fitment issues.
    RMS products are top-notch. Osh's personal tunes and business practices are equivalent to back alley abortions though.

With a good tune and parts, I've seen people get 500whp+ with a vortech v2s on S52s.

My Cars
    Coupes...
    Quote Originally Posted by yuriosipov View Post
    wondering about the color why a lot of people dislike it! I have an Estoril Blue M3 with an all black interior that needs to be refinished ASAP.. and was cosidering doing a two tone interior with a modena/black interior... considered the estoril interior as well but I think that would be too much!
    Bullsh*t.

However, estoril leather is very pricey. A hide is around $1250.

I would look into Zoran/MZ368s setup. They went with alcantara, but used blue stitching. Its very sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghery View Post
    RMS products are top-notch. Osh's personal tunes and business practices are equivalent to back alley abortions though.

With a good tune and parts, I've seen people get 500whp+ with a vortech v2s on S52s.
    We all know that 500 hp is not acceptable for Clint.

I bid a few thousand on ebay thinking I could just steal the interior and sell the car as parts.

At least I artificially drove the price up to get it going.
    Last edited by mpire; 09-10-2010 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    MCp, 4x4, horse
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghery View Post
    That's great but I don't believe the posting w/out a dyno sheet - especially with the commnet "never raced". It must sound crazy loud because my V2 is horrificly loud and I'm not quite 400Hp. The only S52s at 500Hp or higher are all OBD swaps with turbos... doubt it can be done with belt drive FI.
    F/I'd Silver/Black MCp

(All your ///MCoupe are belong to us..)

My Cars
    02 M Coupe, 07 A3 S-Line
    This coupe has come all the way down to $21,800. It wasn't that interesting at $28,500, but now I think it's a pretty good deal (especially for alpine white, 26,580 miles and a clean title). I have no doubt it would have sold long ago if it was stock. Someone could probably buy it, part it out, and still have a car worth more than they paid for it.

http://to.ly/7QB9

2002 Steel Gray over Imola Red M Coupe

My Cars
    Z3 2002 3.0 Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbryo View Post
    That's great but I don't believe the posting w/out a dyno sheet - especially with the commnet "never raced". It must sound crazy loud because my V2 is horrificly loud and I'm not quite 400Hp. The only S52s at 500Hp or higher are all OBD swaps with turbos... doubt it can be done with belt drive FI.

The ad only says 400hp and that the clutch is rated for 450hp. --The OP in title of this thread is who claimed 500hp not the Ebay ad.
    Last edited by fire2; 11-02-2010 at 10:04 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast