Thread: ddm tuning?

My Cars
    S60R, 72 cutlass

ddm tuning?

Anyone have problems with them? I emailed them about an order I made on 5/11 to figure out what is going on last week and yet to hear back from them. They took my money almost a month ago and still no mention of anything, I kinda really need what I ordered as well.

Wont be buying there again

My Cars
    E39 M5
    same problem..mine was 5-14...

My Cars
    M
    The search function is your friend.
    You aren't the first- and won't be the last- to experience problems with DDMTuning. They're gaining a rough reputation around here for having poor customer service and slow delivery times.

My Cars
    99 m3,92 325iC,90 325is
    It took DDM tuning almost 22 days to process my order and email me about when it was being shipped... and to top it all off, they sent me the wrong bulbs.

99' m3 90' 325is 92' 325iC 95' 540i/6

My Cars
    1996 m3 coupe
    In person DDMtuning is great.
    I just pick up parts from them myself to save the hassle from shipping.
    For others out of Cali this would be impossible.

My Cars
    2000 BMW 528i, 2004 530i
    DDM Tuning is a great company, just a little weak in keeping there word and promises on shipping.

My Cars
    The whole car lot
    I am sad to hear all this unhappiness about DDM, though I have never bought from them Ihave always planned on doing so when I needed something they carry. I love what they have done for prices in our hobby but it seems that in the past few months they are just ruining the rep. they tried so hard to build. I understand they are selling stuff faster than they can get it, but it is just bad business to keep taking everyones $ W/O telling them their stuff is back ordered!

My Cars
    S60R, 72 cutlass
    Quote Originally Posted by m3luca View Post
    In person DDMtuning is great.
    I just pick up parts from them myself to save the hassle from shipping.
    For others out of Cali this would be impossible.
    I guess next time im paying you to get it and ship to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Slammed e60 View Post
    DDM Tuning is a great company, just a little weak in keeping there word and promises on shipping.
    If the service sucks, hows it a great company? JW

Quote Originally Posted by BMW TUNING View Post
    I am sad to hear all this unhappiness about DDM, though I have never bought from them Ihave always planned on doing so when I needed something they carry. I love what they have done for prices in our hobby but it seems that in the past few months they are just ruining the rep. they tried so hard to build. I understand they are selling stuff faster than they can get it, but it is just bad business to keep taking everyones $ W/O telling them their stuff is back ordered!

They say whats not in stock on the website... If I remember correctly. They are just extremely slow at going to the shelf, packing and shipping. I am still waiting... meanwhile i have order from parts from 4 different companies and gotten those things since I ordered from ddm even as recent as ordering last wed..

My Cars
    91 535i; 00 323it
    I don't get the appeal of this place? Is it just saving money? Why not OEM or the better European brands rather that Chinese imports? You have to ask yourself whether the savings is worth the grief. And if it is, you still have a crappy Chinese part on a German car.
    E34 Mods: OEM Coin Holder / Cup-Holder / Rubber Mats / Seat Covers / Warning Triangle / Sachs-Boge 750il bushings / Windscreen reflective sunshade / OEM Euro-spec Hella lamps to be installed soon.

Looking for OEM 15 or 16" basketweaves & cassette holder.

My Cars
    1993 BMW 325is
    I must be lucky that I live close to one of their shops... I don't have to wait for shipping or anything...

Good luck with getting more info about your order OP. Just try calling everyday, and if you start getting fed up ask to speak to Jim,

My Cars
    E30325i e34m5 e46m3 e36m
    You can't get parts cheaper than DDM. If it's urgent, pay more and order somewhere else(if you can't pick up directly from ddm). If you have a few months to wait, I would def order. Please stop making DDM threads everyone!

My Cars
    00 e46 (RIP) 03 IR ZHP
    I have always had good experiences with ddm

My Cars
    00' 528i, 11' Legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by AggroRider1 View Post
    Anyone have problems with them? I emailed them about an order I made on 5/11 to figure out what is going on last week and yet to hear back from them. They took my money almost a month ago and still no mention of anything, I kinda really need what I ordered as well.

Wont be buying there again

This may be all too true. They are having problems with former employees and their alleged mishandling of payments. There's a thread about it in the e39 section. I think DDM is going over orders on a case by case basis to verify everything is in order.
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

- 2000 528i Sport
    -
    Got any questions about my car? Feel free to PM me!

My Cars
    M3 coupe and M3 vert
    oh, theres nothing alleged about it. its legit. im a victim. and you'd never believe who the culprit is. go look in the DDM forum for more info. they're trying to get everything sorted out from this douchebag that ripped many of us off. just keep trying...did you bother to call them? apparently your email didn't get taken care of...give them a call.

My Cars
    00' 528i, 11' Legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by marineifra View Post
    oh, theres nothing alleged about it. its legit. im a victim. and you'd never believe who the culprit is. go look in the DDM forum for more info. they're trying to get everything sorted out from this douchebag that ripped many of us off. just keep trying...did you bother to call them? apparently your email didn't get taken care of...give them a call.

I just put "alleged" so nobody whines.. I know who, and it didn't surprise me one bit. I don't do bsns with that person but I do not want people to fall for this stuff on this forum.
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

- 2000 528i Sport
    -
    Got any questions about my car? Feel free to PM me!