Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NCS Expert FSW-PSW translation & definitions

My Cars
    BMW E46 CIC.E53 X5.

translations NCS Expert FSW-PSW translation & definitions

I was trying to change some fsw-psw and could not seem to figure out what the results of a aktive or nicht aktive selection would be.This is a list from my two cars modules of all their aktive or nicht active choices. I hope this list will help you with your coding also.PM to me or post If you can help to fill the unknowns or correct errors that would be great
    cheers Rondo
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by rondo; 12-20-2012 at 07:47 PM.

My Cars
    2005 M3 & 2004 330i
    Only one I can think of adding is "bi_xenon" when set to nicht_aktiv seems to make them function like the xenons from the pre-02 E46s, as long as the other bixenon options are also disabled. Could be useful for people who had their cars coded for xenons after installing P46s.

edit: I didn't test this, but I think "XENONLICHT_ZUEND_OPTION" is the necessary component for using HIDs without flickering. Literally translates to xenon light ignite option.

edit 2: nevermind about the xenon ignite thing... that option doesn't exist on my car, but mine was reprogrammed by my dealer a while ago to accept HIDs (car was originally equipped w/ halogens)
    Last edited by TerraPhantm; 05-28-2010 at 04:31 AM.

My Cars
    Bmw
    ^ When changing headlights, SSS retro would be easier IMO.

Good text file Rondo.

My Cars
    318ci M43
    Good work. I think this fsw-psw are the same for all modules and for all cars.
    Right?

My Cars
    Bmw
    This is a good general list. Your car wont have everything, and it could have more.

This is a total readout of the car. Each module holds a portion of the list.

My Cars
    318ci M43

Smile

Ok, thank you very much. I'm starting with NCS and English is difficult for me, I´m Spanish, but German .....

My Cars
    2001 232ci
    mimi, tu crees que me puedas ayudar a usar ncs expert? tengo los programas funcionando pero no tengo idea como usarlos. gracias.

My Cars
    Bmw
    Quote Originally Posted by xpicer View Post
    mimi, tu crees que me puedas ayudar a usar ncs expert? tengo los programas funcionando pero no tengo idea como usarlos. gracias.
    Can you please write an english version of your post if you're going to write in a different langauge, for those of us who speak english? common courtesy. Thanks.

My Cars
    318ci M43
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowcatxx87 View Post
    Can you please write an english version of your post if you're going to write in a different langauge, for those of us who speak english? common courtesy. Thanks.
    I agree with you. This is an english forum and normal is speak english.

My Cars
    2001 232ci
    i apologize for the last post, i am so used to speaking in spanish it slipped out of me, the question was that if mimi could help me with ncs expert since i have the programs running but not quite sure how they function, sorry again and thank you for the help

My Cars
    318ci M43

Wink

Where are you from? You speak Spanish so badly that I English
    If you like to speak Spanish with me send me a PM.
    But I think you do not need it. Here are a great people that surely will help you better than me, I´m a novice.

My Cars
    2001 232ci
    lol, sry its just that i speak spanish 90 % of the day and english not so much although i live in the usa... well i just got the file from the lsz module and now i oppened it on notepad, changed the cold bulb testing. but would like to know how do i write the .trc back into the module. thanks alot!!

My Cars
    Bmw
    rename to .man and edit your profile to allow manipulations. Then write using codieren.

My Cars
    2001 232ci
    could you please be a bit more specific? sorry im just really new at this

btw does anyone know if its possible to shut off the corner lights in a pre facelift ?

My Cars
    2005 M3 & 2004 330i
    could you please be a bit more specific? sorry im just really new at this

btw does anyone know if its possible to shut off the corner lights in a pre facelift ?
    safe the file as "fsw_psw.man" after you're done editing the parameters. Change the job type to "SG_CODIEREN", and then hit "execute job". Really can't be more specific than that..

My Cars
    2001 232ci
    thank you,

how do i change my profile to be able to code? i went on the editor but im not sure which tab has the selection

i see a selection under coding that says codietindex aus steuergerat / steuerdatei
    Last edited by xpicer; 06-02-2010 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    BMW E46 CIC.E53 X5.
    Hi here is updated version

My Cars
    2002 M3C
    How do you attach files? I can post up my list as well.

My Cars
    318ci M43
    Nikolaid now you only have 8 posts.
    When you have got ten posts or more you will be able to do so

My Cars
    BMW E46 CIC.E53 X5.
    Hi NikolaiD post your info on here and i will update the original post thanks for sharing.

My Cars
    2001 740il, 2006 Mini
    Check out BMW NCS Dummy (by Revtor):

http://rapidshare.com/files/40379071..._NCS_Dummy.rar

My Cars
    98 540i6
    that doesn't provide translations, though, does it?

the version I have still isn't translated.

My Cars
    BMW E46 CIC.E53 X5.
    Quote Originally Posted by stritarja View Post
    Check out BMW NCS Dummy (by Revtor)
    Hi i am using this software and find it very useful for finding all the parameters for any function that is not simply aktiv or not aktiv.This is a good find thanks for the post.

My Cars
    Bmw
    There are more parameters than just on and off. For example, WERT 01 and 02. They do things as well, like enabling halogens and bixenon at same time. (props to terra)

My Cars
    Made in Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by stritarja View Post
    Check out BMW NCS Dummy (by Revtor)
    I recommend linking to the NCS Dummy topic here at bimmerforums. There you'll always find the latest version and additional information with regards to NCS Dummy. The NCS Dummy topic was written with the BMW E31 8 Series in mind, but most of it applies to all bimmers.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmartindrift View Post
    that doesn't provide translations, though, does it? the version I have still isn't translated.
    No translations of field names and parameter values in NCS Dummy up to now. I realize this may somewhat limit the usability of the application to non-native German speakers, but as said in the NCS Dummy topic it's a huge amount of work to provide translations for all supported chassis. We are talking about many thousands of fields - many with very cryptic names. Sorry, but I have better things to do .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast