BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: F.S. 2001 Z3 DINAN Coupe

My Cars
    2001 Z3 Coupe (Dinan)

F.S. 2001 Z3 DINAN Coupe

59,000 miles, 3.0 Engine, Topaz Blue Exterior, Black Interior, 5 Speed, M Trim, Excellent Condition, DSC, Harmon Kardon stereo, Sunroof, Breyton Spirit Wheels, 255/35 ZR 18 BFG G-Force on the rear, 225/40 ZR 18 Pirelli on front, European Gills, Dinan System 1 Performance Package including High Flow Cold Air Intake, Free Flow Exhaust, Engine Software, Strut Bracing, Engine Cover, High Flow Throttle Body, Dinan Signature Floor Mats, Koni Adjustable Shocks and Struts and Koni Performance Springs. I have all of the original parts as well. Asking $14,500 Negotiable.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    2001 Z3 Coupe (Dinan)

F.S. 2001 Z3 DINAN Coupe

Bump and lowered price to $13,900. Great car. No mechanical issues. Lots of upgrades. Thanks.

My Cars
    2001 Z3 Coupe (Dinan)

2001 Z3 DINAN Coupe

BUMP. Lowered price to $13,500. No mechanical issues. Always garaged!

My Cars
    2000 estoril M coupe

title

clean title ? #of owners? looks like a nice car. thanks

My Cars
    2001 Z3 Coupe (Dinan)

2001 DINAN Z3 Coupe

Yes, the title is clean. I am the 3rd Owner. The first owner had the car for approximately 3 years. The second owner had the car for about 1 1/2 years and he is the one who spent nearly $9,000 on the DINAN Modifications, suspension, trim, and the 18" wheels (I also have the original 17 wheels in excellent condition). He only drove the car about 3000 miles and then he bought a 2002 M Coupe. He had planned to keep both, but got married, and bought a townhouse and didn't have the room to keep both cars. I have owned the car since January, 2006. I have put about 20,000 miles on the car in 4+ years so clearly it is not my daily driver. It is always garaged. It has always been serviced at European Performance in Wilmington, DE. Feel free to email me directly at eric.jacobs@KBR.com.

My Cars
    2001 Z3 Coupe (Dinan)

Additional Pictures

As requested, I am posting some additional pictures. I will take more this weekend and post next week. Please contact me with any questions.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    02 M Coupe, 07 A3 S-Line
    I like the new photos.

My Cars
    1987 325is
    im kinda new around this site so bear with me. is this car still for sale and where are you located? my e30 is quite beat and im looking for something to replace it and this is one of the only suitable cars to take its place for me anything else i would probably cry over lol. would this car make a good daily?

My Cars
    99 M Coupe 09 128i
    Am interested in more about the car...Maintanance/cooling system replacement/etc...any more you can share about upkeep and stock parts...Will these stock parts go with the sale? ..Noticed your car featured on Mcoupebuyers.com...

BTW: What kind of mileage do you get out of the 3.0?

PM me if you have more to share...Bob
    Mods: Strong Front Strut & Butt Brace/Stewart Water Pump/Aluminum Thermostat Housing/Leather Z armrest/DICE Ipod Adapter/Sachs clutch/Rogue RSM/Bilstien HD Shocks/SS Brakelines/UCC Big Boy Clutch Stop/Shark Seat Bushings/AMSoil Fluids/SS Clutch line with CVD/Bosch spark plugs/ Bosch ICON wiper blades/OEM Mud Flaps/Black Stoneguards/BMW Sheepskin Seat Covers
    • 1999 M Coupe Arctic Silver/Black (Go-fast, fun car)
    • 2009 BMW 128i (Better halfs)
    • 2002 BMW Z3 3.0 (my DD)
    • 1965 Chevy C10 Stepside (Lifelong trusty companion)
    • 2006 X3 - M Sports Package (Boat tower)

My Cars
    325is

PM sent
    [img]www.dsc00747.jpg[/img]

My Cars
    2001 Z3 Coupe (Dinan)

2001 Z3 DINAN Coupe

PM's sent to everyone. Let me know if I missed a reply.

The car gets about 22mpg average per the computer. This is mostly around town driving. I do use exclusivley 93 octane. Not sure if you could get away with 89. I have never tried it.

Stock parts go with the car except the stock wheels with are in excellent condition and have winter performance tires mounted. I have never used the stock wheels. I will sell them for a reasonable price however they do fit my wifes 325 so I will keep them if not interested.