Thread: ChaseCam with OBDII Data Test

My Cars
    SE-R, E36 325is

ChaseCam with OBDII Data Test

I'm heading to a brand new track in Socal tomorrow and had to do a test of the ChaseCam OBDII data logging prior to heading to the track. Here is a teaser video of only SOME of the data that comes off the OBDII port.

I still need to calibrate the TPS data range, and build a better gauge cluster, but you get the idea.

You can also get Timing Advance, fuel pressure, fuel level, Air Pressure, air temp, intake temp, engine load, and several other pieces of data.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v3OOAOx8dk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v3OOAOx8dk[/ame]
    Last edited by 325racer; 04-10-2010 at 01:42 AM.
    Sponsors Needed, if interested contact me directly.

My Cars
    '88 e30 M3 (GTS2)
    Wow.....that is pretty cool! Is it a simple plug-n-play type solution?

At some point I hope to have my IQ3 with the USM box (to pick up my analog sensors) talking to my LM1 and then go with the MegaSquirt box and get it in the communcation loop then have it all recorded on vid via trackvision.

Plug-n-play....huh?

Damon in STL
    Damon in STL
    '88 e30 M3/M42t - GTS3 #72 - Motorcraft Ign., Volvo Injectors, Thrush Turbo Muffler, Open Source ECU, Aerospace Connectors, Lowes Polycarbonate, Alumacore Front Splitter and Rear Diffuser, Honda Radiator(s), Racer's Tape (white), Tornado, Various Stickers, Farm Implement Paint (gloss white), Nationwide Series Windshield (Fontana version), GMC Boost Solenoid
    My current car: e30 M342t Evolution

My Cars
    E46 M3
    Cool video.
    I got a new chasecam for the Traqcam. Can't wait to put it on.