BMW of Bloomfield
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FS 1999 BMW M3 2door 5speed 80k miles Estoril

My Cars
    95 M3, E9 CSI, CLS63 AMG

FS 1999 BMW M3 2door 5speed 80k miles Estoril

So here is my 99 m3 up for sale, it has only 80k original miles on it. It is a 5 speed Coupe. This has been my favorite car i've ever owned but its time for me to move on to something new. The car is in amazing condition and runs like its just off the showroom. It is Estoril Bleu with a Dove Vader interior. The exterior i would rate almost a 10 and interior is in very nice shape except some wear on front seats which is very common in e36s.

It sits on 17" Keskin Kt1s 8.5" wide in front and 10" wide in rear. Front tires are Ventus's 205/17/40 in very good condition still and rears are Toyo Proxe's 245/17/35 and i changed those approximately 1k miles ago.

Suspension mods:
    -ksport pro coilover set
    -ksport front camber plates
    -rear adjustable camber arms

Lighting: no amber
    -projector headlights
    -smoked taillights
    -smoked corners and fender lights

As for the history of the car, I bought it from a guy who had it stolen and the interior was taken apart mostly in dash components like stereo, air bags, ac control, ignition, ext. then the car went through the insurance company leaving it with a rebuilt/salvage title. Stupid i know. Other than that the car has never been in any accident or damage what so ever. Then i had the suspension installed and wheels. I had to modify fenders for no rubbing, after that i took it to Proffesional Collision and they got rid off all dents, sanded the entire thing down and had that repainted.
    I installed new bumper, windshield, mouldings, trims, and all rubber pieces because they got a bit worn out from sun. Now i decided to sell this and get another project maybe. I included pics from when i bought the car, fixed, and finished car.

This is one of the cleanest e36 m3's you'll find out there, im more than positive who ever is gonna be the next owner will drive off with a smile, and be surprised at how many heads turn..

Im asking $12,500 obo
    Please serious buyers only thanks
    Im am located in Seattle, WA

Just bought

During Restoration

Finished

Last edited by vypovmm3; 09-06-2009 at 02:04 PM.

My Cars
    It's no E30.
    That is beautiful.
    Last edited by JJ Byzanz; 09-05-2009 at 08:23 PM.

My Cars
    98 M Rdstr
    Nice car. That is TOP dollar for a salvage title though. GLWS.

My Cars
    E36 M3, MINI Cooper, S4
    How much was just the paint job if I may ask?

My Cars
    95 M3, E9 CSI, CLS63 AMG
    Quote Originally Posted by koenner View Post
    How much was just the paint job if I may ask?
    $2500 for paint job

My Cars
    Lexus GX470
    that's a good looking car.
    sold: 97 M3 Boston Green/Modena
    Bilstein PSS9 coilovers - LTW rims - X-Brace - Redline Leather Boot - ZHP Knob - Depo Lights - ECS 10mm front spacers - TMS rotors and stainless lines

2008 528i 6 speed
    ESR Rims - Michelin Pilot Tires - M-Sport kit

My Cars
    Estoril ///
    Looks nice, but rebuild title, price has to drop down like 2-3g's
    [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r253/djromski/IMG_0949.jpg

My Cars
    e36 m3, 71 2002
    14 K? SALVAGED TITLE? You must be out of your mind, other than that.....great car, but good luck you will need it.

My Cars
    E36 M3, MINI Cooper, S4
    yea beautiful car, but I'd second that

My Cars
    95 M3, E9 CSI, CLS63 AMG
    Price is not firm im open to all offers..

My Cars
    e36 m3, 71 2002
    ill keep watching this thread to determine what its true value is. how motivated are you to sell it is another factor?

My Cars
    E46 M3
    Love it, I agree with the others tho.... I will be watching this one.
    M driver, RSV4 Rider, Powerstroke roller

My Cars
    Too much crap
    Gorgeous car, I would be interested if it were in the 9K range. 14 is absurd.
    Let me know if there is a price drop.
    Originally posted by pup "yeah. stick to pedophilia, racism, misogyny, homosexuality, the disabled and the poor"
    Originally posted by
    Aindriu "It is made to be a crusing machine. Top down, cruise control on at Autobahn speeds, bit of classy music and an attractive woman in the passenger seat with the IQ of a peanut."

My Cars
    e36 m3, 71 2002
    im offering 7.5-8k and im local. honestly i admire your work restoring it, but i sold my m3 3 months ago for 8.5k with a clean title and way more mods.

does anybody think im low balling?

My Cars
    E46 M3 | E39 540
    Quote Originally Posted by ethirtysixmiii View Post
    im offering 7.5-8k and im local. honestly i admire your work restoring it, but i sold my m3 3 months ago for 8.5k with a clean title and way more mods.

does anybody think im low balling?
    I would say its a little low, I had 9k in mind as a fair price. 14k is not going to happen, but 7.5 is too low for such a nice (now that its finished) car.

@op - even though we know the story and its not uncommon, the salvage title from theft has also "stolen" a lot of the car's value.
    E46 M3 | Steel Gray/Imola Red | 19" BBS RS-GT
    E39 540i | Jet Black/Black | 17" Style 42

My Cars
    00 M5, 12' Ducati SF
    Beautiful car, but as said before salvage title unfortunately takes away alot of your cars value. Looks clean and in superb shape, but there is that 1 major defect, glws I hope you get as much as you possibly can.

My Cars
    No more BMWs :(
    I think 10k is a great price for this car. Though it has the salvage title I trust it is probably cleaner than 90% of the other E36 Ms out there. I paid a little more for my 1995 but the car falls into the 10% range as well as this M.

-Nick

My Cars
    e36 m3, 71 2002
    i understand 9k is a fair price, but is it a price somebody is going to pay for a salvaged title? there are dinan sc m3's with 83k and a clean title going for 10k in this market. i cant see this car going for more than 9k not with whats out there these days.

8.5k is a offer ill bring to the table. if there is somebody else whos going to buy it for 9k take it.

My Cars
    95 M3, E9 CSI, CLS63 AMG
    Alright im putting a much more fair price on the car $12,500obo since its salvage and everything..

also changed in main description
    still for sale

bump

My Cars
    e36 m3, 71 2002
    ^^ you will be sitting on it for that price.let me know when you get serious about selling it and if you really want to sell it.

My Cars
    BMW's
    Beautiful car and nicely done, i hope it goes to a good home.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=839944 - New car club in PA pretty sick check it out!

My Cars
    E46 M3
    Edited for thread crapping content.
    Last edited by snikwad; 09-07-2009 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Not saying good so not saying anything

My Cars
    2002 BMW M3
    Regardless of the salvage title, its a last model year 99, low low mileage, modded perfectly, and is one of the most desirable colors ever made for the E36...Although 12,500 is fair, I wouldn't let it go for less than 11,500 unless u're extremely desperate. The car would be a steal at 8,500. Also keep in mind that SOME salvage cars lose about 1/2 its value because it's been mangled and then rebuilt, apparently urs was a minor theft and no major damage occurred to ur vehicle and therefore shouldn't "automatically lose half its value".

My Cars
    E46 M3
    tell that to the insurance company when you make a claim, or youre trying to get full coverage on it

My Cars
    '96 328is
    just me but I would be somewhat surprised to see it get even 9. Maybe with lots of top name aftermarket parts on it...

OP, if you want to get the most from this list all your maintenance done on it. I see a CAI and strut bar on it that isn't listed in your first post. Maybe detail the interior if it needs it. Since the paint/new trim on it is a big selling point, how about linking some big high res pictures.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast