BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: Feeler: 99 E36 323is Cosmos Black 5spd LI NY

My Cars
    00 M5, 12' Ducati SF

Feeler: 99 E36 323is Cosmos Black 5spd LI NY

Hey guys, I have a 99 323is that i'm thinking about selling. Title in hand no liens! (Pics at bottom of details)

Details about the car:

The Good:

-137k Miles - Yes I say this is good because it runs amazing.
    -Changed every 5k miles or 3 months with Mobil 1 Synthetic. (Also every oil change I would add Chevron fuel system cleaner and injector cleaner)
    -Cosmos Shwarz Metallic paint
    -M Sport option (M3 3 spoke wheel, M3 Suspension)
    -M3 Front bumper just put it on and had painted 5 weeks ago. (comes with the original bumper as well)
    -Heated Seats
    -18 Button OBC
    -BMW OEM 6 Disc CD Changer
    -HK Premium Sound (Although sounds like both tweeters could be changed)
    -Z3M 50% reduction short shifter
    -ASC
    -Brand new ZHP knob.
    -Eibach Sport Sways
    -UUC System U V.2 catback
    -Dinan Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake
    -M3 Mid-section
    -Suede shift and e-brake boot with M stitching.
    -17x8 ASA AR1's(corrosion on the lips) with 1 brand new tire and the rest with 60-70% tread. (Or for $300.00 less than my asking price I can include 4 style 30 wheels with good tires)
    245/40 in the back and 225/45 infront. Toyo Proxes4
    -Full size Style 30 spare wheel 16x7 w/ 225/50 dunlop tire
    -Brembo OE Rotors w/ Hawk HPS streetpads

The Bad:

It has the ASC light on, I replaced the sensor and I never went to the dealership to get the light reset cause they wanted $100.00 for about 2min of reseting the light. I bought the sensor off of a member and as I stated did not get it reset. How can you tell its only the sensor inside the TB? Answer: ABS light is not on which means the wheel sensors are fine.

CEL is on: Post cat o2 sensor is bad. I ran cat-cleaner through it, didn't come on for about a week and the CEL came back, same code.

Airbag light is on: Passanger seat occupancy sensor is bad. It's about 60 used just never got around to doing it. (I should have it fixed in a week most likely)

I can run carsoft right infront of you to show i'm not bsing you and thats all thats wrong!

Need a driver side front fender liner

Brakes: I reused the brake wear sensor so after about 1k miles the sensor started to screech, going to replace the next time I change brakes which probably will be in a year (unless I sell it).

I bought the car knowing that it was in an accident according to car fax. 1 of the rear quarter panels. I couldn't tell when I bought it.

I was rear ended over a month ago and have scratches on the rear bumper and indentations from the license plate bracket, you can not even tell it was hit unless you go right up to it.

Interior: I would say its a 6.5/10, I dont smoke but it is obvious the previous owner was, there are 2 burn marks, 1 in the head liner and 1 on the rear seat (although it looks as if the rear seats were sit on maybe a handful of times a year!)

It runs great, I've never had any cooling issues, shifting issues with the getrag, exhaust leaks etc. Clutch feels fine and hooks up with no problems! There is no knocking or ticking with the engine.
    Pulls hard for a car with that mileage. I have owned the car for a little less than a year and have had no engine issues what so ever! Only 93 octane has gone in this car!

Asking price is $6,000 o.b.o Please don't write about how you can pick up a E36 M3 with 175k miles for 2k less! Please come see my car the condition of the paint and how much time i've put into keeping it as clean as possible!

A member who bought my previous catback saw how clean it was and I would say can vouch at how well I keep my car clean and how hard the engine pulls with that much mileage.

Thank you for looking.

-Mike

PM me or e-mail dzlnitro@gmail.com for further info or questions. Located in Nassau County, live right off the LIE so very easy to come check the car out.

Last edited by Le Nitro; 08-15-2009 at 07:42 PM.

Compactive is offline Helpful. BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    3x 318ti
    Very clean car! I can vouch for the owner is very legit, and car is fresh, no bull. I would get if I had the money! GTWS!!!!
    Want a custom signature? Post requests here, or PM me here | My Flickr

My Cars
    00 M5, 12' Ducati SF
    Thanks Cedric, I appreciate that.

My Cars
    99 Estoril Blue M3
    Nice car but it is BEGGGGING for some m3 mirrors. GLWS
    I need (1) 18" CSL Replica Wheel PM me if you have!

Thinking of buying from BAV TOYS... Think again...
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1179527

My Cars
    00 M5, 12' Ducati SF
    Thank you, I just figure i'm not an M3 don't want to have a replica. M-tech bumpers are a dime a dozen and make the car look 10x better, I can get away with saying m-tech cause it was an option

My Cars
    1989 525i
    hella clean!! im actually looking for a e36 shell with interior. motor and tranny not needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by David325e View Post
    DO NOT crosspost. I don't want a bunch of arrogant punks my age in their "m3s" showing up and giving my feet sunburn with underglows and crowding up the restaurant.

My Cars
    00 M5, 12' Ducati SF
    Quote Originally Posted by twojze34 View Post
    hella clean!! im actually looking for a e36 shell with interior. motor and tranny not needed.
    Thank you! I still get compliments from random people on the road on how clean it is! Last time I washed and waxed her I drove to a good friends house and a guy was walking his dog and stopped and complimented me on it. Made me feel really good on the inside haha

BUMP!

My Cars
    Alpine Vert
    Does it come with a Stewie in a seat belt? j/k

Bump for a clean car.

My Cars
    00 M5, 12' Ducati SF
    Quote Originally Posted by jeewing View Post
    Does it come with a Stewie in a seat belt? j/k

Bump for a clean car.
    I recently put him up for adoption, you can meet him and see if he would make a good addition to your family!

Haha, thanks!

Compactive is offline Helpful. BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    3x 318ti
    can't believe its still for sale!
    Want a custom signature? Post requests here, or PM me here | My Flickr

My Cars
    08 335i
    Clean e36 glws

My Cars
    E36 325is
    This car is in incredible good shape aside from the minor things need to be addressed. I bought a Remus exhaust from the owner and saw the car first hand and even took a ride in it. This thing is awesome..pulls hard and sounds awesome with the UUC pipes. Dude IF I had the $$$$ I would get it from you no questions asked..o0 by the way I sold both my cars right after I bought the exhaust from you lol. Currently looking for another..good luck on the sale bro...cheers.

My Cars
    00 M5, 12' Ducati SF
    Thanks man, I appreciate that. Why oh why did you sell your 325is? It sounded like you got such a sick deal!

My Cars
    some crap
    bump. looks good.
    This is my Signature.

My Cars
    97 Silver M3
    nice car, where on LI are you, would like to come see the car, i don't think i can pm yet, my email is peterkadletz@gmail.com

My Cars
    00 M5, 12' Ducati SF
    e-mail sent.

My Cars
    1989 525i
    i wish it were just the shell i would jump on it. i dont need the motor & tranny. bump for a clean ride!
    Quote Originally Posted by David325e View Post
    DO NOT crosspost. I don't want a bunch of arrogant punks my age in their "m3s" showing up and giving my feet sunburn with underglows and crowding up the restaurant.

My Cars
    00 M5, 12' Ducati SF
    Bump: Car wasy dyno'd today at Bradan...remember this car has almost 140k on it and it put down 173rwhp and 178rwtq. Video's, pictures and dyno sheet to prove this!!! This is a steal!
    Last edited by Le Nitro; 09-11-2009 at 05:19 PM.

My Cars
    00 M5, 12' Ducati SF
    Bump, $6,000 o.b.o $5,700 w/o the aftermarket wheels.

Ran diagnostics on the car again...SRS light is still on and its saying driver and passenger side belt tensioner or w.e Idk what that is but i'm not putting anymore money into the car, I asked BMW if the airbags will still go off in an accident and they said yes so thats all that matters. I actually bought 1 of those tensioners off of a member on the forum and it's sitting in my room so I'll include that with the sale as well.

New Brake Switch was installed, new glove box button/spring and i'm going to have the carpet and floor mats steam cleaned this weekend and I'm ordering a new o2 sensor tomorrow.

-Mike
    Last edited by Le Nitro; 10-06-2009 at 02:24 PM.

My Cars
    00 M5, 12' Ducati SF
    I'm still getting several pm's about the car but its as if when they are ready to see the car they cut off all communication. Car is still a feeler but if the price is right i'll let it go!

My Cars
    00 M5, 12' Ducati SF
    once again, like the last msg i posted, same thing is happening, i call people who give me their numbers and leave a message and not even a phone call back!

Car is no longer FS, dead beat buyers are a PITA! Im just gonna fix the whole car up and drive it till it dies.