Thread: Trunk Harness replacement

My Cars
    1995 M3

Trunk Harness replacement

Well, my license plate warning light was coming on, and I noticed one of the bulbs was out, so I replaced both of them. The warning still came on, though, which is when I noticed that the trunk harness was crimped and in bad shape right near the left side hinge. Is this easy to replace? Is that my best bet, to just get a new one?

My Cars
    are slow.
    take the wrapping apart, check to see if it is shorting out. Pretty common problem.

do the bulbs now work?
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
    -Dr. Seuss
    DIY BMW Tools. Charlie For President

My Cars
    1995 M3
    I checked mine some years ago, but I've never had problems.
    Some who have just get the same gauge wiring and solder in a small piece for each wire.
    Walk a mile in my shoes and you are a mile away in someone else's shoes.
    Goodridge*UUC sways* Black TME's and mounts( switched from Red)* x-brace*brembo rotors*Zimmerman rear*Pagid*Riken Raptors* Roja Formula 7's (Bronze)* Stromung*Powdercoated AA DSB* OMP strut bar*GC RSM's* M3 alum/leather knob*JTD underpanel *Traffic PRO (sold) *Black hella Ellipsoids w/celis rings * ACS Pedals*ACS handbrake*RE Octane SSK*Wheelskins Eurotones S/ Wheel Cover( tossed-replaced with new one)* Totally Covers Front seat velour covers with custom styling *Rieger roof spoiler-lost it on fwy Stock A/B*URI CP (ditched years ago)*540 HFM (sold) Stock HFM (BeckArnley)*FMS 24 lb inj*Alum rad and some other stuff*Konis w/adj rr's*Vogtland springs ** Passport 8500(sold)*Passpprt 7500 (sold V1-1.8 with POP) No detectors at all.
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681