Thread: Do not ever go to no.1 collision!! Avoid at all costs! Messed up my car!!!

My Cars
    bmw 330ci

Do not ever go to no.1 collision!! Avoid at all costs! Messed up my car!!!

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT EVER, EVER TAKE YOUR CAR TO NO.1 COLLISION AT RICHMOND!!!!!!! THE WORST SERVICE AND WORKMANSHIP EVER!!!!

Sorry for the long read but I will explain what happened. For those that want the coles notes, just forward to the bottom. Thanks (for reference I drive a e36 S52 OBD1 swap, Supercharged)

ANYONE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH NO.1 BEFORE please pm me and hopefully we can do something about it. They cant keep treating people and their cars this way and get away with it. The dates I stated may not be exact and down to the dot, but its a overall timeline of the events taht happened in that order

A LIST OF ALL THIGNS WRONG WITH MY CAR AFTER BRINGING IT THERE

1) Top is not fixed properly, the back part under the rear windshield is all wavy, rear side of top on both sides have a dent with rubber grommets sticking out
    2) Passenger window keeps getting caught on the convertible top
    3) Window doesnt go down when door opened (its a bmw so it goes down a little when opened)
    4) Driver side door handle trim missing
    5) Glass shards still inside car from window shattering
    6) ROOF LEAKS WATER FROM PASSENGER SIDE WINDOW
    7) TOP DOESNT EVEN GO DOWN ALL THE WAY, gets stuck half way
    8) Glue residue stuck inside the car from gluing the cloth for the top or w/e
    9) Driver side door panel trims are falling off, most likely from door being slammed too hard
    10) Passenger side window keeps clicking when it goes up before, NOW IT DOESNT EVEN GO UP ANYMORE
    11) MAJOR WIND NOISE when driving on highway
    12) ALL WINDOWS go down 1" or 2" when hitting a dip in the road or a manhole cover
    13) Mirror controls wired BACKWARDS, when I push right on it, it goes left! UP goes DOWN AND DOWN GOES UP

On APRIL 27,2009 my car was broken into in the underground parking lot of my girlfriend’s place.The damage done to my car was that a new roof was needed; passenger window needed replacement, some scratches and chips on driver side and a driver side mirror housing and mirror, and full sound system jacked out of my car.

ICBC didn’t have a time available until FRIDAY, MAY 1,2009, but I was crammed for time because I was leaving on vacation that day so I had to do my best to book it all in so I could get it estimated and brought to No.1 so they could work on it while I was on vacation to make the best use of time since school was starting soon when I come back and I needed a car.

So on FRIDAY, MAY 1, 2009 I went to ICBC and they checked it over. ICBC let me fix everything after a 2hr estimate and I was on my way to No.1 Collision. I dropped my car off with Allen at No.1 Collision and he assured me he would take good care of my car and fix it back the way it was.

After that every week I had to go in and check on my car or call up to check on my car, not ONCE did No.1 call me and let me know what was going on. Every time I had to take the initiative to call them and go in and check.

Weeks went by and I kept checking in, then on FRIDAY, MAY 29 2009 I called them and they said my car was ready and it was ok, but call them a little before closing at 4pm or so to confirm that it was fully ready. I called them again at 4:30 PM and asked Allen if my car was ready he told me NO. I asked him why and he said that they ordered the wrong mirror for my cars mirror housing on the driver side, but he said Monday and it should be fine.

So on MONDAY, JUNE 1 2009 I had to call them again, Allen didn’t call me again and tell me. I called him and he told me the car was ready but he told me he needed to leave urgently so just come get the car and leave if its ok. So I proceeded to go pickup my car that day with a buddy who as going to meet me there. When I got there the car seemed fine. I was more than happy to see my car because it took 1 MONTH to fix just body damage on the car.

Allen kept rushing me telling me he had to leave and that it was all ok. My buddy checked the top and we saw some weird grooves and grommets in the side but Allen said oh its fine don’t worry about it, it will flex out because the top is new it needs to be broken in. Allen brought me into the office and made me sign off the form for the repairs so they can get the money from ICBC asap.

I started my car up and it sounded weird because it is supercharged but I didn’t make much of it and I wrote it off just as I haven’t seen my car in a month so I’m just not use to it. At 6PM I drove my car home from No.1 (#5rd and Bridgeport) to home (#1rd and Francis) had dinner, then later left to go study at blenz.

I finished studying at blenz and proceeded to drive home at 12AM when I was driving home I kept noticing my lights in the car were getting dimmer and dimmer but I wrote it off as my eyes playing tricks on me. But surely enough the lights were going dim and a cop was behind me, he pulled up right beside me and flashed the cherries at me.

At the second he turned on his cherries, the car died no throttle or anything and I literally had to roll the car over to the side and stop because it shut right off. Cop tells me that my lights were flickering and they all went out, I explained to him that I just got the car back that day from the body shop and my cars dead. He asked me to start the car for him but it wouldn’t start not even crank! He let me off and gave me a warning. I was stuck there until my friends came and jump-started me, I got in a drove fro less than a minute and the car died again.

I had to call my dad and get BCAA to tow my car home for me because it was undriveable. By the time I got home it was 3:30am in the morning and I had to go to school the next day but I didn’t even have a car.

Next day TUESDAY, JUNE 2, 2009 I call up No.1 and I tell them what happened last time, I talked to Allen and all he said was that “Oh your car is too highly modified, we didn’t touch anything at .” Im like wtf how does that make sense because my battery I bought just back not even a year old.

I asked him who drove my car over to the top shop to get my convertible fixed because Im pretty sure someone ripped my car up and Allen said “One of our most senior bodyman drove your car over to get the top fixed, hes been with us many years” I call bullshit on that one because why the hell would a senior guy be doing it, its always the lot boys that deliver cars and customers around not the high up guys.

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3, 2009 I called up SCOTT the owner of No.1 and told him what happened and he told me again that “Yea your car is too highly modified that’s what’s killing your battery and will keep killing your battery.” I am totally pissed off and shit I never had a problem with my car being “TOO MODIFIED” that my battery had issues. But Scott told me to pick up a new battery then call him back.
    That day I went out to buy a new optima red top battery and put it in my car and it was all working fine again! I called Scott and told him what happened and hes like okay glad I solved your problem.

THRUSDAY, JUNE 4,2009 I started my car up and went to school. As I was going through the neighborhood streets my car died on me AGAIN. I called up my buddy and came and charged up my car and we drove it back to my house to store. It was in no shape to be able to drive anywhere.
    I called Scott up again and told him what happened again and he told me “Well I don’t know what’s wrong with your car besides from the fact that it’s too highly modified, we can’t do anything to help you” I asked him “Well my car was broken into and after I drove it around fro a few days before bringing it to ICBC, then I brought it straight to your shop and now I get it back and not even within a day or even 30kms my car died” His response was “I really don’t know whats wrong and I cant help you fix it.”

FRIDAY, JUNE 5 2009 I call up ICBC and talk to my adjustor but he was off so I left a message and I tried to talk to a on call adjustor too but he was also not there. I diagnosed the problem as likely an alternator issue so I call up No.1 and talked to Allen and asked him if they charged my car and they said yes they did because the cars been sitting around for a month the battery will be all drained out.

ALLEN SAID "Yes we did charge your car up because it's normal for a battery to drain out when its in the shop for so long" Remember this!

MONDAY, JUNE 9 2009 I call up ICBC and talk to my adjustor and basically he says im shit out of luck too and he can’t help me, so I ask him to let me talk to his supervisor.

TUESDAY, JUNE 10 2009 I call up VICTOR SCHMIDT Head of ICBC Richmond and I explain my situation to him. We go over the claim sheet together and we find out that NO.1 IS CHARGING ICBC FOR PARTS THAT ARE NOT EVEN ON MY CAR YET! So hes launching an investigation against No.1 and I know their name is already pretty shitty in the first place.

Victor then tells me I need to bring my car into a mechanical shop to figure out what happened to my car but most likely it seems like an alternator problem. I don’t see how that’s possible too because I swapped in a brand new alternator around 4 months back with the voltage regulator and everything. Victor tells me that they will talk to No.1 and see what they say.

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 11 2009
    Victor calls me back and tells me that No.1 keeps stressing the fact that my car is too modified is why my car has issues and it has nothing to do with them. He talks to Allen and Allen changes the story and says they never charged my car ever and that it started up every time. So Im fucking choked now because they are chanigng their story around and trying to make me take the hit for it.

MONDAY, JUNE 16 2009 I bring the car into CG MOTORSPORTS and Chris over there tells me that my alternator is not working and that its not charging so my car doesn’t work. I then proceeded to bring it over to THE EURO SHOP another shop that does most of my modifications and they took apart my car and he told me that “My alternator was COOKED he said the stator wire was all fried and the brushes were only around 20% worn. The only way this could happen is when the body shop was charging the car they hooked it up backwards and fried it to hell" Because there is no way an alternator can be fried so easily esepcially one that is almost brand new.

I have told ICBC all about the situation, now Im awaiting updates from ICBC to see how they want to pursue this but I will keep updated.

The most pissed off thing about it is No.1 is not taking responsiblity for any of this happening nor did they even bother to offer help and to take a look for me. They just kept denying it and coming up with lies and changing the story around.

I dont see how its possible taht I can drive my car for a couple of days after the break in, drive it in to ICBC for estimate, drive it to No.1 and leave it there for a month, and it dies on me that same day I get the car back.

I am currently waiting for The Euro Shop and also an automotive electric repair shop to give me a letter giving their professional opinion on how they believe a almost brand new alternator was "cooked"

COLES NOTES

1) Car gets broken into, drives fine for 3 days until bringing it in to ICBC for estimate and same day bring to No.1 to get fixed
    2) Was never told of status of car, had to take initiative to call and go in person to check up car itself
    3) Took 1 MONTH to fix car up with only body damage.
    4) Car dies on me, totally shuts off the night I get my car back while I as driving
    5) Call No.1 they tell me its my fault battery is dead and to piss of considering my battery is not even 1 yr old
    6) Swap battery works for a day and dies
    7) Talk to No.1 again and they keep denying its their fault and to piss off
    8) Talk to ICBC head of richmond, and find out No.1 is charging them for parts that they havent fixed on my car and will launch investigation
    9) Figured out its the alternator is fried when my alternator was brand new swapped 4 months ago.

My Cars
    89 hilux
    dude that is so weak

from my understanding the e36 convertible(i assume) has many problems with the windows and doors. i understand your rush situation but never, never bring a BMW to "just an average shop", i made that mistake by bringing my car into a "ma and pa" shop to swap the starter, after it was done, i had toi go back a few times because they dont usually deal with BMW's.

although i dont live in BC (i assume), pick apart that damn body shop and always bring your car to a shop that u trust!

My Cars
    2010 Nissan Xterra S 4x4
    bad luck!

My Cars
    1999 323i BMW
    really? i heard and have been told they are good with bmws. that sucks though man. guess i got some bad info...was gonna bring my car there for something

thanks for the story/warning
    Last edited by MattF; 06-29-2009 at 08:48 PM.

My Cars
    07 Milan v6
    well that sounds very unpleasant

My Cars
    Car

Thumbs up No 1 Collision - Best car repair company

After a collision of my car when I am picking up my car from No1 Collision in Richmond, I could n't believe that my car was looking brand new as it was previously. I am very happy with their services. I would like to thank you Scott Walker, you were so great to me and I got my car in original condition.

Thanks a lot No1 Collison, you did a great job!

My Cars
    Mercedes-Benz

Superb Quality Services At NO1 Collision

I totally disagree with you, I highly recommed No 1 Collision for car repair services. In oct 29 2011, I had met with an accident and my Mercedes-Benz car got broken. The damage done to my car was that the new windshield needed and some minor dents needs to be repair. After the collision, I took my car to No 1 Collision for repair services. In Nov 11 2011, when I got my car, I was completely surprised. My car is looking completely new and perfect. All dents were removed and new windshield was fixed. I am very happy with their services.
    Quote Originally Posted by KxXx View Post
    WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT EVER, EVER TAKE YOUR CAR TO NO.1 COLLISION AT RICHMOND!!!!!!! THE WORST SERVICE AND WORKMANSHIP EVER!!!!

Sorry for the long read but I will explain what happened. For those that want the coles notes, just forward to the bottom. Thanks (for reference I drive a e36 S52 OBD1 swap, Supercharged)

ANYONE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH NO.1 BEFORE please pm me and hopefully we can do something about it. They cant keep treating people and their cars this way and get away with it. The dates I stated may not be exact and down to the dot, but its a overall timeline of the events taht happened in that order

A LIST OF ALL THIGNS WRONG WITH MY CAR AFTER BRINGING IT THERE

1) Top is not fixed properly, the back part under the rear windshield is all wavy, rear side of top on both sides have a dent with rubber grommets sticking out
    2) Passenger window keeps getting caught on the convertible top
    3) Window doesnt go down when door opened (its a bmw so it goes down a little when opened)
    4) Driver side door handle trim missing
    5) Glass shards still inside car from window shattering
    6) ROOF LEAKS WATER FROM PASSENGER SIDE WINDOW
    7) TOP DOESNT EVEN GO DOWN ALL THE WAY, gets stuck half way
    8) Glue residue stuck inside the car from gluing the cloth for the top or w/e
    9) Driver side door panel trims are falling off, most likely from door being slammed too hard
    10) Passenger side window keeps clicking when it goes up before, NOW IT DOESNT EVEN GO UP ANYMORE
    11) MAJOR WIND NOISE when driving on highway
    12) ALL WINDOWS go down 1" or 2" when hitting a dip in the road or a manhole cover
    13) Mirror controls wired BACKWARDS, when I push right on it, it goes left! UP goes DOWN AND DOWN GOES UP

On APRIL 27,2009 my car was broken into in the underground parking lot of my girlfriend’s place.The damage done to my car was that a new roof was needed; passenger window needed replacement, some scratches and chips on driver side and a driver side mirror housing and mirror, and full sound system jacked out of my car.

ICBC didn’t have a time available until FRIDAY, MAY 1,2009, but I was crammed for time because I was leaving on vacation that day so I had to do my best to book it all in so I could get it estimated and brought to No.1 so they could work on it while I was on vacation to make the best use of time since school was starting soon when I come back and I needed a car.

So on FRIDAY, MAY 1, 2009 I went to ICBC and they checked it over. ICBC let me fix everything after a 2hr estimate and I was on my way to No.1 Collision. I dropped my car off with Allen at No.1 Collision and he assured me he would take good care of my car and fix it back the way it was.

After that every week I had to go in and check on my car or call up to check on my car, not ONCE did No.1 call me and let me know what was going on. Every time I had to take the initiative to call them and go in and check.

Weeks went by and I kept checking in, then on FRIDAY, MAY 29 2009 I called them and they said my car was ready and it was ok, but call them a little before closing at 4pm or so to confirm that it was fully ready. I called them again at 4:30 PM and asked Allen if my car was ready he told me NO. I asked him why and he said that they ordered the wrong mirror for my cars mirror housing on the driver side, but he said Monday and it should be fine.

So on MONDAY, JUNE 1 2009 I had to call them again, Allen didn’t call me again and tell me. I called him and he told me the car was ready but he told me he needed to leave urgently so just come get the car and leave if its ok. So I proceeded to go pickup my car that day with a buddy who as going to meet me there. When I got there the car seemed fine. I was more than happy to see my car because it took 1 MONTH to fix just body damage on the car.

Allen kept rushing me telling me he had to leave and that it was all ok. My buddy checked the top and we saw some weird grooves and grommets in the side but Allen said oh its fine don’t worry about it, it will flex out because the top is new it needs to be broken in. Allen brought me into the office and made me sign off the form for the repairs so they can get the money from ICBC asap.

I started my car up and it sounded weird because it is supercharged but I didn’t make much of it and I wrote it off just as I haven’t seen my car in a month so I’m just not use to it. At 6PM I drove my car home from No.1 (#5rd and Bridgeport) to home (#1rd and Francis) had dinner, then later left to go study at blenz.

I finished studying at blenz and proceeded to drive home at 12AM when I was driving home I kept noticing my lights in the car were getting dimmer and dimmer but I wrote it off as my eyes playing tricks on me. But surely enough the lights were going dim and a cop was behind me, he pulled up right beside me and flashed the cherries at me.

At the second he turned on his cherries, the car died no throttle or anything and I literally had to roll the car over to the side and stop because it shut right off. Cop tells me that my lights were flickering and they all went out, I explained to him that I just got the car back that day from the body shop and my cars dead. He asked me to start the car for him but it wouldn’t start not even crank! He let me off and gave me a warning. I was stuck there until my friends came and jump-started me, I got in a drove fro less than a minute and the car died again.

I had to call my dad and get BCAA to tow my car home for me because it was undriveable. By the time I got home it was 3:30am in the morning and I had to go to school the next day but I didn’t even have a car.

Next day TUESDAY, JUNE 2, 2009 I call up No.1 and I tell them what happened last time, I talked to Allen and all he said was that “Oh your car is too highly modified, we didn’t touch anything at .” Im like wtf how does that make sense because my battery I bought just back not even a year old.

I asked him who drove my car over to the top shop to get my convertible fixed because Im pretty sure someone ripped my car up and Allen said “One of our most senior bodyman drove your car over to get the top fixed, hes been with us many years” I call bullshit on that one because why the hell would a senior guy be doing it, its always the lot boys that deliver cars and customers around not the high up guys.

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3, 2009 I called up SCOTT the owner of No.1 and told him what happened and he told me again that “Yea your car is too highly modified that’s what’s killing your battery and will keep killing your battery.” I am totally pissed off and shit I never had a problem with my car being “TOO MODIFIED” that my battery had issues. But Scott told me to pick up a new battery then call him back.
    That day I went out to buy a new optima red top battery and put it in my car and it was all working fine again! I called Scott and told him what happened and hes like okay glad I solved your problem.

THRUSDAY, JUNE 4,2009 I started my car up and went to school. As I was going through the neighborhood streets my car died on me AGAIN. I called up my buddy and came and charged up my car and we drove it back to my house to store. It was in no shape to be able to drive anywhere.
    I called Scott up again and told him what happened again and he told me “Well I don’t know what’s wrong with your car besides from the fact that it’s too highly modified, we can’t do anything to help you” I asked him “Well my car was broken into and after I drove it around fro a few days before bringing it to ICBC, then I brought it straight to your shop and now I get it back and not even within a day or even 30kms my car died” His response was “I really don’t know whats wrong and I cant help you fix it.”

FRIDAY, JUNE 5 2009 I call up ICBC and talk to my adjustor but he was off so I left a message and I tried to talk to a on call adjustor too but he was also not there. I diagnosed the problem as likely an alternator issue so I call up No.1 and talked to Allen and asked him if they charged my car and they said yes they did because the cars been sitting around for a month the battery will be all drained out.

ALLEN SAID "Yes we did charge your car up because it's normal for a battery to drain out when its in the shop for so long" Remember this!

MONDAY, JUNE 9 2009 I call up ICBC and talk to my adjustor and basically he says im shit out of luck too and he can’t help me, so I ask him to let me talk to his supervisor.

TUESDAY, JUNE 10 2009 I call up VICTOR SCHMIDT Head of ICBC Richmond and I explain my situation to him. We go over the claim sheet together and we find out that NO.1 IS CHARGING ICBC FOR PARTS THAT ARE NOT EVEN ON MY CAR YET! So hes launching an investigation against No.1 and I know their name is already pretty shitty in the first place.

Victor then tells me I need to bring my car into a mechanical shop to figure out what happened to my car but most likely it seems like an alternator problem. I don’t see how that’s possible too because I swapped in a brand new alternator around 4 months back with the voltage regulator and everything. Victor tells me that they will talk to No.1 and see what they say.

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 11 2009
    Victor calls me back and tells me that No.1 keeps stressing the fact that my car is too modified is why my car has issues and it has nothing to do with them. He talks to Allen and Allen changes the story and says they never charged my car ever and that it started up every time. So Im fucking choked now because they are chanigng their story around and trying to make me take the hit for it.

MONDAY, JUNE 16 2009 I bring the car into CG MOTORSPORTS and Chris over there tells me that my alternator is not working and that its not charging so my car doesn’t work. I then proceeded to bring it over to THE EURO SHOP another shop that does most of my modifications and they took apart my car and he told me that “My alternator was COOKED he said the stator wire was all fried and the brushes were only around 20% worn. The only way this could happen is when the body shop was charging the car they hooked it up backwards and fried it to hell" Because there is no way an alternator can be fried so easily esepcially one that is almost brand new.

I have told ICBC all about the situation, now Im awaiting updates from ICBC to see how they want to pursue this but I will keep updated.

The most pissed off thing about it is No.1 is not taking responsiblity for any of this happening nor did they even bother to offer help and to take a look for me. They just kept denying it and coming up with lies and changing the story around.

I dont see how its possible taht I can drive my car for a couple of days after the break in, drive it in to ICBC for estimate, drive it to No.1 and leave it there for a month, and it dies on me that same day I get the car back.

I am currently waiting for The Euro Shop and also an automotive electric repair shop to give me a letter giving their professional opinion on how they believe a almost brand new alternator was "cooked"

COLES NOTES

1) Car gets broken into, drives fine for 3 days until bringing it in to ICBC for estimate and same day bring to No.1 to get fixed
    2) Was never told of status of car, had to take initiative to call and go in person to check up car itself
    3) Took 1 MONTH to fix car up with only body damage.
    4) Car dies on me, totally shuts off the night I get my car back while I as driving
    5) Call No.1 they tell me its my fault battery is dead and to piss of considering my battery is not even 1 yr old
    6) Swap battery works for a day and dies
    7) Talk to No.1 again and they keep denying its their fault and to piss off
    8) Talk to ICBC head of richmond, and find out No.1 is charging them for parts that they havent fixed on my car and will launch investigation
    9) Figured out its the alternator is fried when my alternator was brand new swapped 4 months ago.

My Cars
    2000 M5
    ^^ LOL are those two posts above ever fake!

Canadian European Car Magazine & Forum

My Cars
    '90 325is '88 M3 '87 iX
    Yeah, that place seems pretty sketchy now, if the first post weren't enough.

My Cars
    3.2L E36 M3
    No. 1 is better with newer BMWs. Older ones - don't bother with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern View Post
    Yeah, that place seems pretty sketchy now, if the first post weren't enough.
    They are a legitimate business and they do what they can to ensure they meet the standards of the BMW dealerships in Vancouver. I say this as a third-party with no bias as my father is an industry veteran and have no ties with their shop. The only thing I cannot comment on is their business practice. This is the first I've read about a poor experience with No. 1 Collision.
    Last edited by bcrdukes; 01-14-2013 at 07:44 PM.

My Cars
    2010 E70 X5 35d
    I've had personal experiences with E. Broadway one and W. 3rd Ave one with my 10' X5 D and 11' 750i. Both did the repairs flawlessly.

Haven't tried the Richmond one myself, but my friend's 11' Audi Q5 was repaired there, and the result seemed fine to me.

I think their repair quality & service are better compared to other shops I've tried. I would still go to the W. 3rd Ave one if there's a need since I moved to the west side.

My Cars
    '05 X3, 97 540i/6
    i brought in my 5 series to have the front bumper replaced, my old bumper was an m5 bumper with no holes drilled in it for the license plate. the bumper they replaced it with had holes drilled, when i told them that was unacceptable. they refused and i had to go over their heads to ICBC to get them to fix their error. but wait, it gets better, so they finally did the job right, but when i came back a 4th time, after all the running around, they had damaged my car even further, by grinding the fender on a wall, breaking the pedal panel in the footwell, and breaking one of the clips for the fog light housing. i guess they got mad i went over their heads? their solution was too buff the hell out of the grinded fender, and super glue the plastic pieces, i didn't find out until later when i inspected it closer, i was so sick of the entire ordeal and their lousy clown like customer service, that i just sucked it up and dealt with it myself. the funny thing is i was not the only customer having problems with them during my month long ordeal as i talked to some other guys having work done in the parking lot. never again! do yourself a favor and find someone better, i have no idea how these guys got approved as a certified BMW collision repair, i will be calling the brian jessel/auto west, to inform them of this circus show.
    Last edited by ojomo; 01-31-2013 at 12:38 PM.
    BMW = Break My Wallet

My Cars
    BMW M5
    I totally agree with Terry's & Tim's reviews. After reading the negative reviews, I was not very sure of going to the repair center. But destiny had some other plans, Last weekend when I was just chilling out with friends, my car got stuck 7 the near service station was only No1 Collision. So, I went there, to get my car repaired. I was amazed by the timely & proper services. So, I think some people just wanna spoil the image of No1 Collision, by posting rubbish things.

My Cars
    BMW M3
    Thanks brit for your genuine reply. We are into the service from years because of customers like you. The people who are just talking bad about No1 Services, I think are jealous of the great work done over there.

My Cars
    bmw 2008 3 series

Pleasant assistance

I have used No1 Collision's service for my BMW . I am glad to say that, they provide pleasant assistance. But I am shocked to read the bad reviews in the forum that are totally opposite to the service provided. I don't know why people guide others in wrong direction.

My Cars
    M3, GLK 350
    Quote Originally Posted by CollisionGroup View Post
    Thanks brit for your genuine reply. We are into the service from years because of customers like you. The people who are just talking bad about No1 Services, I think are jealous of the great work done over there.
    So, are you creating those new accounts for positive reviews or are these real people? Seems kind of fishy they joined last month.

Amirite?
    Last edited by B4SH; 03-12-2013 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gato View Post
    Having some racism in a country with this many black people is necessary.

Black people are always going to be a little bit lazy.

My Cars
    BMW M5
    Basheera you are all around.....I think you have some personal grudge with Collision Group. Are you jealous of the reputed company or what? You are just posting annoying things in the forum, misleading the people.

My Cars
    E36 M3
    I'm amazed that business owners think this shit works. But hey, keep going. It's entertaining.

My Cars
    M3, GLK 350
    I don't even know where this business is or why you would care to make a fake account to positively reinforce how awesome you are.

It has literally been a few years and I wouldn't have even known this existed if you didn't bump it like some panic stricken moron.

Quote Originally Posted by gato View Post
    Having some racism in a country with this many black people is necessary.

Black people are always going to be a little bit lazy.

My Cars
    too many, see sig
    The astroturfing in this thread is AWESOME.
    My Current Cars:
    E70
    2010 X5 4.8i Xdrive Spacegrau
    E90
    2008 M3 6MT Silverstone II
    E34 1992 M5 3.6 J-spec Calypso
    E34 1990 535/5 turbo Bronzit
    E32 1990 750iL Highline Delphin
    E30 1988 325i M54 swapped Schwartz Convertible

No longer with me:
    E46 2001 330Ci Titanium Silver

E32 1993 740iL Lazurblau