Thread: C Pillars Peeling

My Cars
    2003 BMW M3

C Pillars Peeling

Has anyone attempted to repair their C pillars? Mine are peeling badly, I bought some spray adhesive figuring I would mask everything off first and then spray the adhesive. Has anyone done this before? Is there an easier way to do this? If this works, I would also like to re-do my A pillars as well.

Thanks

My Cars
    2001 BMW 325ci 2007
    The A and C pillars are pretty easy to take off. I would remove them before glueing.

Make sure the follow the directions closely on the adhesive. Being one to do things my way, the first time I tried it "my way" it didn't work, but the second time was money. Make sure you get automotive upholstery adhesive also, the 3M spray glue stuff works okay but not as good as the real stuff.

My Cars
    sanbyaku sanjuu
    mine were peeling badly so I sprayed some adhesive and stuck it back. It looked like crap but at least it didn't hang off anymore. Then I peeled off all the pillars and recovered them in suede.

BFC: The land of BMW nerds, snobs, noobs, thread jackers, cheapskates, clear corner modders, small wheel lovers, and people who don't know how to use "your/you're"

My Cars
    E36/7M, E39Wagon, '12 X3
    CF wrap... Looks nice.
    -///Mike ///Michael ///Mikey

pwn noobs /thread

My Cars
    2002 325i
    its so funny because not more than 2 days ago i noticed my c pillar fabric hanging off. I want to fix asap but im afraid of whatever adhesive i use would bleed through the fabric - does the spray not bleed?

My Cars
    2001 BMW 330Ci
    Here's the link to the thread that I started http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1228535

Also, one from the other day refering to how to remove the a,b, and c pillars
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1247064

Hope these help.