Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CT bimmer meets?

My Cars
    89 327iT

CT bimmer meets?

anyone doing any? fixed my damn idle issue, ripped intake boot in the e36.. the e30 wont be on the road for a bit..

My Cars
    are my money pit.
    where in ct?

My Cars
    2015 WRX, Bmw s1000r
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Brown View Post
    where in ct?
    I'd imagine the best city evar??? Danbury..
    -Xtremsiege2-

My Cars
    2015 DSG GTI 4door
    Far!
    1993 BMW 325i - SOLD
    1996 Mercedes C36 AMG - SOLD
    1987 Mercedes 300 SDL - SOLD
    1981 Volkswagen Rabbit pickup - SOLD
    2006 Mazda Miata GT - SOLD
    2015 Volkswagen GTI DSG

My Cars
    89 327iT
    Quote Originally Posted by Dropped325i View Post
    anyone doing any? fixed my damn idle issue, ripped intake boot in the e36.. the e30 wont be on the road for a bit..
    anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by xtremsiege2 View Post
    I'd imagine the best city evar??? Danbury..
    Danbury's far..

but anyone doing any bmw weekend meets ?

My Cars
    2 many
    just had one a week ago in fairfield

My Cars
    89 327iT
    Quote Originally Posted by ct323i View Post
    just had one a week ago in fairfield
    i thought i read about that, but are those every week? i thought i read somewhere in CT they have'm every week.

My Cars
    2015 DSG GTI 4door
    i thought i read about that, but are those every week? i thought i read somewhere in CT they have'm every week.
    We could just start our own spot at the Pike. Weeeeeeeee.
    1993 BMW 325i - SOLD
    2015 Volkswagen GTI DSG

My Cars
    2 many
    they used to have them every week at the pike but less people started going so it kinda died off.

during the spring/summer/fall we have them every two or three weeks in fairfield

My Cars
    2004 BMW M3 Coupe
    Give me a few weeks and I'm totally into it...I don't mind driving too far either. I actually live about 1 minute from the pike so I'd for sure be down with that.

Also, when the weather becomes milder, it'll be time for the dunkin donuts volkswagen/euro meets every wednesday. I've been going to these meets for years and years now. Lots of great people and usually an excellent turnout (mostly dubs, but who cares). It's the new dunkin donuts right near the rt. 9 entrance on the berlin turnpike. We could start our own bimmer sub division. Usually, I'm the only one, but we would all be welcome.

My Cars
    2015 DSG GTI 4door
    Quote Originally Posted by anM3itbe View Post
    Give me a few weeks and I'm totally into it...I don't mind driving too far either. I actually live about 1 minute from the pike so I'd for sure be down with that.

Also, when the weather becomes milder, it'll be time for the dunkin donuts volkswagen/euro meets every wednesday. I've been going to these meets for years and years now. Lots of great people and usually an excellent turnout (mostly dubs, but who cares). It's the new dunkin donuts right near the rt. 9 entrance on the berlin turnpike. We could start our own bimmer sub division. Usually, I'm the only one, but we would all be welcome.
    Yo, cheers to a neighbor! I drop by for your shitty little skatepark, haha. I bring speakers sometimes and mix a few tunes for people on the spot.

Count me in. I'd be down to meet up weekly for sure.
    1993 BMW 325i - SOLD
    2015 Volkswagen GTI DSG

My Cars
    89 327iT
    the pike is mint. i was gathering e30's last summer.. whos up for thepike? u can register at thepike.net too

My Cars
    E36 M3 Vert, 08 Grand Cherokee
    I will do the pike once once the car is up in new britski. I now have a clutch epdal issue after everything is fixed, car still runs but makes me worry a bit.

My Cars
    2004 BMW M3 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by visible View Post
    Yo, cheers to a neighbor! I drop by for your shitty little skatepark, haha. I bring speakers sometimes and mix a few tunes for people on the spot.

Count me in. I'd be down to meet up weekly for sure.
    Haha nice man! Come to the wednesday meets, and that goes for everybody else here as well once their cars are ready.

My Cars
    2015 DSG GTI 4door
    Haha nice man! Come to the wednesday meets, and that goes for everybody else here as well once their cars are ready.
    Wednesday are lab days at UCONN (Storrs). I'm home at like 9pm tired and cursing Physics. So that's probably a no.
    1993 BMW 325i - SOLD
    2015 Volkswagen GTI DSG

My Cars
    89 327iT
    i think i recall seeing your car there one night i was at the wed. meet, i had my flat black e30..

My Cars
    Wednesday are lab days at UCONN (Storrs). I'm home at like 9pm tired and cursing Physics. So that's probably a no.
    No labs in the WEHA campus? That is where I roll

My Cars
    2004 BMW M3 Coupe
    Well they don't start until 9 anyway, then grab a coffee and unwind .

i think i recall seeing your car there one night i was at the wed. meet, i had my flat black e30..
    If I'm thinking correctly, you had an m50 swap as well? and you came along with a couple other people?

My Cars
    I hope my slave cylinder does not need to be replaced. The weather needs to start getting hot soon so I can dump the Jeep and put some miles on the M. 98 M vert with around 67-69k miles on the ODO.

My Cars
    89 327iT

If I'm thinking correctly, you had an m50 swap as well? and you came along with a couple other people?
    i did go with a couple e30's that night, that was Dan with the m50, mines the flat black one, 2.7i stroker motor, now turbo

My Cars
    2004 BMW M3 Coupe
    oh dear lord, please bring that by again so I can see that thing!

My Cars
    89 327iT
    oh dear lord, please bring that by again so I can see that thing!
    thats gona be a bit.. i hope to complete it this year, but we shall see.. this e36 is kill'n me..

i still gota do whats listed below.. (and i dont make/have a lot of spare $$) donations welcome

drill 2 holes on the exhaust weld in the 2 o2 bungs, wire the wideband lc-1 and gauge, install the Begi RRFPR, finish welding the exhaust to the turbo (only tached currently), buy a turbo oil feed/drain lines/oil cooler/relocation on ebay, kits 280$, but my funds are on my e36 currently, and im goin on vacation at the begining of next month.. then my funds will go back to my e30.. and then hook it up to a laptop and tweak the afm a lil via the wideband software.. but body wise, i'm gona go i think with taurus side skirts, and fab a rear bumper, then i can finish the tail pipe. gota buy seats/belts, and make custom brackets.. so ya she's gona keep my busy phyiscally and finacially.. oh yea, i gota buy the sheet metal for the rear bumper and get a boost gauge..

if you click this link, you will see where its at, at the bottom

http://www.offthewallcustoms.com/Oth...uild/index.htm
    Last edited by Dropped325i; 02-16-2009 at 06:55 PM.

My Cars
    2015 DSG GTI 4door
    Yo that's cool. So just feel me in on when and where exactly the Wednesday meets are.
    1993 BMW 325i - SOLD
    2015 Volkswagen GTI DSG

My Cars
    2004 BMW M3 Coupe
    thats gona be a bit.. i hope to complete it this year, but we shall see.. this e36 is kill'n me..

i still gota do whats listed below.. (and i dont make/have a lot of spare $$) donations welcome

drill 2 holes on the exhaust weld in the 2 o2 bungs, wire the wideband lc-1 and gauge, install the Begi RRFPR, finish welding the exhaust to the turbo (only tached currently), buy a turbo oil feed/drain lines/oil cooler/relocation on ebay, kits 280$, but my funds are on my e36 currently, and im goin on vacation at the begining of next month.. then my funds will go back to my e30.. and then hook it up to a laptop and tweak the afm a lil via the wideband software.. but body wise, i'm gona go i think with taurus side skirts, and fab a rear bumper, then i can finish the tail pipe. gota buy seats/belts, and make custom brackets.. so ya she's gona keep my busy phyiscally and finacially.. oh yea, i gota buy the sheet metal for the rear bumper and get a boost gauge..

if you click this link, you will see where its at, at the bottom

http://www.offthewallcustoms.com/Oth...uild/index.htm
    Damn my friend, that's an incredible amount of work you've put into that vehicle! It was definitely a fun read through and I'm extremely jealous of your garage setup. I plan on going FI (turbo) either this summer or this coming winter...I may have to consult with you on a few things.

Yo that's cool. So just feel me in on when and where exactly the Wednesday meets are.
    As soon as the weather warms up, the meets will usually go from about 8:00pm to about 10:30-11pm. The place will always be the newest dunkin donuts on the berlin turnpike which is located in berlin right near the route 9 on ramp.

My Cars
    Well I am basically stock but can see myself going to these! I have class until 8:30 so I should be there closer to 9-9:15 if its every wednesday. We shall see though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast