Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *** Active Autowerke Turbo Manifold NEW/ Custom 3" DP and WG piping***

My Cars
    WIDE E36

Thumbs up *PRICE DROP $1000**Active Autowerke Turbo Manifold NEW/ Custom 3" DP and WG piping***

I'm asking $1000 now instead of $1400 for the parts initially. I dropped it to $1200 and now it's $1000, the lowest i'm going to go and then i'm going to pull off the ad if nobody buys. So $1060 SHIPPED in the u.s.

-Brand new Active Autowerke Turbo exhaust manifold for bmw E36 325/328/M3 never used. This was sent out to be thermal coated. Had this sitting around but never got around to install. I mixed/ sold parts from a brand new kit after having so much time deciding on a more custom route. Active doesn't sell this manifold individually but said it's worth around $ 1295.00. This manifold is the original and best out there compared to some of the other stuff out there on the market. Really nice quality.

- Custom made SS 3" downpipe with flange for a 38mm Tial wastegate. The piping was built by a master welder and then sent off to be Thermal coated.

- Custom made SS wastegate piping that connects to the port on the manifold to the wastegate/downpipe. The piping was sent out for thermal coating as well. All the parts are very very high quality and not some home made parts spray painted black.

Both the downpipe along with the wastegate piping + Thermal coating cost me around $800. The finish on the piping is beautiful and will definitely keep the heat temps down.

$1060 shipped. I'm currently in Raleigh NC.

Please contact me at KidwonderNC@gmail.com if you are serious. Please don't lowball me or waste my time because i will not waste yours. Thanks for looking.- chris
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by misteryu; 11-18-2009 at 12:13 PM.

My Cars
    WIDE E36
    Piping. Forgot to mention the wastegate piping is 2 seperate pipes connected with allen bolts.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    BMWs
    what are these coated with?

My Cars
    WIDE E36
    I believe it was along the lines of Jet-hot extreme sterling thermal coating

My Cars
    1998 M3, 1996 240sx
    Is that downpipe flange 2.5" or 3"? Looks like it's 2.5" so it should be flanged for a T3 non-GT 4bolt housing? Trying to decide if I pick this up if I could use the T3/T4 0.63 a/r off my 240sx and upgrade that to a GT35R. I'm looking for fast spool on the M since it's my daily and my 240 is my fun car.
    98 M3/4 Cosmos
    96 240sx - snail powered

My Cars
    turbo m3
    So, whats up with the new flange of the WG port??

My Cars
    '97 Estoril M3 Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Is that downpipe flange 2.5" or 3"? Looks like it's 2.5" so it should be flanged for a T3 non-GT 4bolt housing? Trying to decide if I pick this up if I could use the T3/T4 0.63 a/r off my 240sx and upgrade that to a GT35R. I'm looking for fast spool on the M since it's my daily and my 240 is my fun car.
    No, the 2.5 is for a gt35r 4 bolt turbine housing.
    | 1997 Estoril M3 - TURBO - |
    | GT35R | 8.5:1 forged internals | ARP stuffs | SS Oring Block w/ elring | Fully balanced & blueprinted 3.3L S52 | Nick G Tuning |
    | 46mm Precision gate| 62# injectors | Dual Walbro's |
    Goal: 600+ whp pump gas reliable 10 second car.
    -2007 335i Sport Package

My Cars
    1998 M3, 1996 240sx
    Quote Originally Posted by rt turbo View Post
    No, the 2.5 is for a gt35r 4 bolt turbine housing.

Hmm...my Garrett T3/T4 I am using with my 240sx with 4bolt discharge flange is 2.5" and it's not a a GT series. Unless I got upgraded without knowing it...hahaha.

My friend used a precision GT35/40R on his Supra for ultra quick spool and it uses a 3" vband flange.
    98 M3/4 Cosmos
    96 240sx - snail powered

My Cars
    WIDE E36
    downpipe flange is 3"

Wg flange is just the way the piping was done. He had an e36 turbo that had all the piping jigged up. Might be a certain reason but i have no idea.

BUMP still for sale someone pick this up!

My Cars
    '97 Estoril M3 Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Hmm...my Garrett T3/T4 I am using with my 240sx with 4bolt discharge flange is 2.5" and it's not a a GT series. Unless I got upgraded without knowing it...hahaha.

My friend used a precision GT35/40R on his Supra for ultra quick spool and it uses a 3" vband flange.
    So because your t3/t4 turbo has a 2.5 exhaust flang you assume there is not gt series turbo that comes with a 2.5 outlet as well? I have a gt35r duall BB with a 2.5" 4 bolt outlet flange. And many others as well do. There are also gt35rs with 3" flanges. Those models just have a 2.5" to a 3" reducer outlet to make it bolt up to 3" 4 bolt flanges or v band flanges. the size of the turbine housing outlet does not denote the turbo specifications.

Quote Originally Posted by misteryu View Post
    downpipe flange is 3"

Wg flange is just the way the piping was done. He had an e36 turbo that had all the piping jigged up. Might be a certain reason but i have no idea.

BUMP still for sale someone pick this up!
    is that CES piping? Looks like it.
    Last edited by rt turbo; 02-11-2009 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    | GT35R | 8.5:1 forged internals | ARP stuffs | SS Oring Block w/ elring | Fully balanced & blueprinted 3.3L S52 | Nick G Tuning |
    -2007 335i Sport Package

My Cars
    WIDE E36
    No , what is CES piping? I had this made maybe 2 or 3 years ago

My Cars
    '97 Estoril M3 Turbo
    No , what is CES piping? I had this made maybe 2 or 3 years ago
    oh, its a shop here in NC. They have nice piping like that and use AA manifolds. Someone did a hell of a job on it. Very nice!
    -2007 335i Sport Package

My Cars
    WIDE E36
    Oh nice! Maybe when i'm in the position to put a kit on my car, i'll contact them. Thanks though i really dont wanna sell this but gotta stick to some priorities.

Oh yeah.. Please no FLAKES. Already had some guy talking about giving me money almost immediately and i gave him the benefit of the doubt and waited till today and had to contact him to get an answer. Like i said, please don't waste my time. If you do not have the money then do not inquire. Any questions please feel free to contact me, Thanks!

bump

Bump
    Last edited by misteryu; 02-12-2009 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    WIDE E36
    TTT, nobody interested with the bad economy?

My Cars
    SOLD
    how much for the piping -the manifold?

My Cars
    WIDE E36
    I would rather sell these parts as a package but if someone else wants the manifold then i would be happy to sell the piping to you.

My Cars
    M50 318is
    what would you want for just the manifold? i might be willing to split the package up with DavidsM3

My Cars
    WIDE E36
    750 for the manifold and 650 for the piping- Let me know because i'll only sell these parts if i can sell them together. If i can't find anybody to buy them i'll just keep it. Thanks!

My Cars
    SOLD
    Will the piping work with a spa, or threadstone manifold?

My Cars
    WIDE E36
    Davids m3-

I'm not sure if the piping would work with those manifolds you mentioned. I've never even installed this on my car so i don't know what would/wouldn't line up. Can anybody confirm the specs on any of the 2 manifolds mentioned? If the manifold port for the external wastegate is exactly where the AA is, then it should be ok. BUMP

My Cars
    '97 Estoril M3 Turbo
    Well, the AA sets the turbo lower than the spa manifold. I have no idea about the turbonetics. It would be close. The only issue would be that with a spa it would locate the dp too high and it would contact or be too close to the bottom of the car. But could always be moddified to fit better. Then again you would hate to tear into such a nice piece.
    -2007 335i Sport Package

My Cars
    WIDE E36
    thanks for the info rt turbo- TTT!

Please make an offer and i may consider!
    Last edited by misteryu; 02-18-2009 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    97 M3 turbo 93 325is
    Bump for some really nice parts, and wishing I had the $$$

My Cars
    TurboVert, MCoupe, 335xi
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoostedBmwM3 View Post
    So, whats up with the new flange of the WG port??
    I built this downpipe and wastegate plumbing. Some of the welding was done by one of the best tig welders I know.

The wastegate flange is different because I wanted to make something which is much easier to install than the standard AA piping. Anyone that has installed this piece on the AA kit knows that it's a huge pain and there is not much access for a wrench and almost none for a socket.

I believe it was along the lines of Jet-hot extreme sterling thermal coating
    Yes, it's not cheap coating or spray paint. No worries about it just coming off for whomever buys it and runs it on their car.
    Last edited by EMC; 02-19-2009 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    WIDE E36
    EMC- Thanks Eric for shedding more light on the setup, long time no talk I need the $ but if nobody buys it then i will put this stuff on my car

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast