Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***BavToys Headlight BONANZA HIGH QUALITY Low prices starting @ $149 FREE HID KITS***

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--

***BavToys Headlight BONANZA HIGH QUALITY Low prices starting @ $149 FREE HID KITS***

introducing the newly redesigned BavToys V2 Ellipsoids, finally here they offer higher quality and performance then any other "Budget" headlight on the market setting the standard once again, don't let the low price fool you, starting at under $150 these now come with our very own BT hid kit, super reliable and LBF ERROR FREE 95% of the time on all e36 models, don't settle for cheaper hyped out products, these are light years ahead of the competition, in stock now and ready to ship, these will be at your door step in mere days not weeks.
    treat yourself and your car to something good on the cheap without cutting corners.

+
    headlight info here: www.bavtoys.com/btspecial.php
    hid info here: www.bavtoys.com/btspecial.php
    to order click here:

BavToysSUPER ELLIPSOIDS

DjAuto euro ellipsoids are an affordable way to upgrade your lighting, DjAuto are a good starter/budget headlight for under $170 with a BT HID kit, add a set of Predator angel eyes for a complete package.
    these include the velocity nipple glass at no extra cost, this sale is limited to stock on hand (~15 sets) first come first served.

+

info on headlights here: www.bavtoys.com/djspecial.php
    info on hid here: www.bavtoys.com/analogkit.php
    to order click here:

DjAuto ELLIPSOIDS

so you've been holding off for the right deal for your headlight wants and needs?
    these are 100% genuine GEN4 depo, no Chinese replicas here, no cats in the bag, 100% depo, 100% real no ifs or buts about it, good quality headlight with our BT HID KIT with the same 95% no LBF rate on all e36's for under $190, you may get some for a little cheaper but YOU WILL NEVER GET BETTER or faster, from the only name you know and trust for unsurpassed quality and service.

+

info on headlights here: www.bavtoys.com/depospecial.php
    info on hid here: www.bavtoys.com/analogkit.php
    to order click here:

Depo ELLIPSOIDS

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    '07 Z4MC, '12 128i
    Nice sale! When do you expect some reduced prices for E46?

2015 ProSolo STX Class Champion

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by M0nK3y View Post
    Nice sale! When do you expect some reduced prices for E46?
    we have p46 in stock and priced at group buy levels, all you have to do is ask.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    1994 325is
    so the depos come with a 35w Bt hid kit included?

what is the difference between 35w and 50w and is it worth it to upgrade to 50w?

does the kit come preinstalled?
    1994 325is - s50/zf trans/TRM chip/s52 headers/21.5lb injctrs/3.5 HFM/M3 brakes/billy sports/hr springs/reinforced subframe/camber plates/adj ctrl arms/3.15 LSD
    2004 Volvo s40 T5 - Daily
    2000 GMC k2500 5.7 - 33's/frame off resto'd
    1989 Chevrolet k2500 5.7 rclb

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by catalyst. View Post
    so the depos come with a 35w Bt hid kit included?

what is the difference between 35w and 50w and is it worth it to upgrade to 50w?

does the kit come preinstalled?
    yes, the depo or any of the 3 headlights on sale come with the BT hid kit.
    the 50w is the most powerful and by far the best hid kit we sell, its one of the best if not the best kit out today, it produces 35-40% more light then the 35w kit and is fully digital and 1/3 of the size, if you can spring for this kit you will be happy you did.

My Cars
    S13, Turbo M3
    What would the price be for a set of Depo headlights with the upgraded HID kit? (I'm confused if this is 50w or 55w?)

Thanks
    IG: @mikevanshellenbeck

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeE36 View Post
    What would the price be for a set of Depo headlights with the upgraded HID kit? (I'm confused if this is 50w or 55w?)

Thanks
    the price listed on the order page reflects the headlights and the BT hid kit, any other optional kit can be selected from the drop menu and the new and updated total will be displayed.

My Cars
    1994 325is
    alright habbie i just ordered the depo's with the BT hid kit included for free, hopefully i can upgrade to the 50w in the future or at least for the high beams.
    1994 325is - s50/zf trans/TRM chip/s52 headers/21.5lb injctrs/3.5 HFM/M3 brakes/billy sports/hr springs/reinforced subframe/camber plates/adj ctrl arms/3.15 LSD
    2004 Volvo s40 T5 - Daily
    2000 GMC k2500 5.7 - 33's/frame off resto'd
    1989 Chevrolet k2500 5.7 rclb

My Cars
    95 M3 - 03 325i - 68 Bug
    What are these newer ones based off of? Or just an easier version to obtain than ZKW?

Need to purchase new headlights, and I'm interested in these due to the fact you are offering HID kit along with purchase. I've heard of problems with some previous lights having minor internal wiring issues.

What is your "honest" opinion on these? And I don't need anything on Angel eyes because I'll be covering with Yellow laminate anyhow...

Thanks for your time.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by SneauxM3 View Post
    What are these newer ones based off of? Or just an easier version to obtain than ZKW?

Need to purchase new headlights, and I'm interested in these due to the fact you are offering HID kit along with purchase. I've heard of problems with some previous lights having minor internal wiring issues.

What is your "honest" opinion on these? And I don't need anything on Angel eyes because I'll be covering with Yellow laminate anyhow...

Thanks for your time.
    they never had wiring issues, the depo's do where the order on the pins in the back is random but it does not affect function and they only take a minute or two longer to install, in most instances we pre-install the pnp harness so nothing to worry about there.
    for the money these are very good, if you can spring for the depo'd do it, well worth it.
    either of these will be a hugh improvement over your stockers.

My Cars
    95 M3 - 03 325i - 68 Bug
    Which do you recommend between the DEPO's and these new Ellipsoids you have mentioned.

Or are they the newer version of DEPO's and I just didn't catch that haha..

Thanks

My Cars
    98M3Turbo..325turbo
    Get the DEPO's

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by E36HB View Post
    Get the DEPO's
    +1
    i agree 100%.

My Cars
    95 M3 - 03 325i - 68 Bug
    Do the DEPO's have the HID offer, or is that just on the two listed?

I want the HID kit with doing the yellow tint so I have a good solid light beam being emitted.

My Cars
    Do the DEPO's have the HID offer, or is that just on the two listed?

I want the HID kit with doing the yellow tint so I have a good solid light beam being emitted.
    the depo's are the 3rd ones listed in the first post, all 3 include hids.

My Cars
    95 M3 - 03 325i - 68 Bug
    Lol...guess I shoulda looked at the whole thing.

Thanks, probably be buying here in a couple hrs.

My Cars
    95 M3 - 03 325i - 68 Bug
    Now I'm buying this because it's worth to have an HID kit around if I don't use it as well. But will H1 bulbs plug into these no problem, and if I were to use the HID kit, does it throw the "LBF" or does it have relay built in?

Just wondering before I click the button for buying it.

Wanna make sure if I want to just run H1's I can, or if I decide to do the HID kit it will work as well without throwing the OBC Code

My Cars
    Now I'm buying this because it's worth to have an HID kit around if I don't use it as well. But will H1 bulbs plug into these no problem, and if I were to use the HID kit, does it throw the "LBF" or does it have relay built in?

Just wondering before I click the button for buying it.

Wanna make sure if I want to just run H1's I can, or if I decide to do the HID kit it will work as well without throwing the OBC Code
    you can run regular halogen h1's in these.
    the BT kit has 95%+ sucess rate of not throwing an lbf code, chances are you'll never see it.

My Cars
    95 M3 - 03 325i - 68 Bug
    That's good to know, I don't what HID kit previous owner had on but I get the LBF, as well the fact the plug is just hanging there.

I'm real bad about wanting everything looking clean, and to not have wires hanging there, such as an unused headlight plug.

And you say you guys already hook everything on too so I pretty much just put on, plug up, and mount ballasts. Sounds like a nice set-up you guys run.

My Cars
    '97 BMW 332ti
    sent you a pm the other day regarding the HID bulbs. one of them got deffective. its not the same color anymore... and its been under 6 months since i've had them. its supposed to be 6k, but now one of them is like off white-pink. want to see how you want to take care of the situation. please pm me back .... thanks.

My Cars
    That's good to know, I don't what HID kit previous owner had on but I get the LBF, as well the fact the plug is just hanging there.

I'm real bad about wanting everything looking clean, and to not have wires hanging there, such as an unused headlight plug.

And you say you guys already hook everything on too so I pretty much just put on, plug up, and mount ballasts. Sounds like a nice set-up you guys run.
    yes everything comes preinstalled and ready to drop in the car.

My Cars
    '97 BMW 332ti
    what is the warranty policy on defected bulbs??

My Cars
    Calypsorot 328i
    Quote Originally Posted by Marv17 View Post
    what is the warranty policy on defected bulbs??
    Check this out: http://www.bavtoys.com/ordering.php

Might help a 'lil.

My Cars
    1997 328i E36
    Will the ellipsoids included (I assume they are the projectors?) focus the 55W enough so it wont bother incoming traffic? I heard 55W is just a bit over the top and borders on rudeness to others, and that 35W should do just fine. I think of all those [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]SUV's[/COLOR][/COLOR] with lights right into my eyeballs and I dont wanna be that guy.

And in a nutshell, what is the basic difference between your 3 kits up there? You have $150, $170, $190. Are the angel eyes included free?

And do all 3 kits come with everything needed to replace my lights and case, ie, low/high beams & bulbs, all wiring, etc... I dont want to get these and then find out something is missing and i have no lights!
    Front: 225/45ZR
    Rear: 255/40ZR-17

Answerway.com

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRINC View Post
    How much for Djauto's without any options?
    No HID...Nothing at all just the headlights shipped to

Thanks
    you can look them up right here:
    www.bavtoys.com/djauto.php

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast