Thread: 318i M!!!

My Cars
    318i M!!!

318i M!!!

Hey Guys!!! I just got a 318i!!! Its quick and handles great!!! Now its super fast, I just installed an M3 exhaust on it so I could give it M badges and seriously up the horsepower!!! lol!!! Its so awesome, it beats my older brothers civic!!! He even has NOS on his car!!! Right now I'm pushing the low 18's in the quarter mile, a mod or two and I might be able to beat a V8 Mustang!!! Its an automatic and shifts 100 times faster than a manual driver could ever do!!! I'll post pic's of my beast later!!!

My Cars
    325i, buzzy jap crap
    old, but I still loled

edit: wait wait...mods to beat a mustang? wtf kind of mustang is this?

mods to beat a sr71 sounds more like it. even then it'd be a driver's race

My Cars
    M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by 318i M RACER!!! View Post
    Hey Guys!!! I just got a 318i!!! Its quick and handles great!!! Now its super fast, I just installed an M3 exhaust on it so I could give it M badges and seriously up the horsepower!!! lol!!! Its so awesome, it beats my older brothers civic!!! He even has NOS on his car!!! Right now I'm pushing the low 18's in the quarter mile, a mod or two and I might be able to beat a V8 Mustang!!! Its an automatic and shifts 100 times faster than a manual driver could ever do!!! I'll post pic's of my beast later!!!
    Calling a BMW a mode of transportation is like calling sex "reproduction" . Nuff said.
    ~E36ForLife

My Cars
    '95 M3
    ok....

My Cars
    Stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by 318i M RACER!!! View Post
    hehe my camry beats you

sorry i had to add a lol! omfg this is the funnyest thing ive ever read on BF since the Mert Hp thread lol!

100 times faster ehh? i guess u have never been in a car with someone that drives stick..... have fun running the stangs, though u might want to get a huge turbo, and stick to the v-6s........

My Cars
    Stuff
    na bro this is a joke...no way is this true......is that you hugo?

My Cars
    '90 Ford Tempo
    Excellent! I'm glad you like it.

Just get a couple of vanilla scented air fresheners and you'll have that Rustang CobraR beat in 50 feet

m

My Cars
    '97 Hellrot E36 M3 coupe
    nyahhh, he's just trying to be funny, OR, someone just can't find a life....

My Cars
    '97 Dakar M3
    Yeah, i'm pretty sure it's a joke. Kinda reminds me of my cousin and all the exclamation marks after every sentence, pretty annoying.

My Cars
    Mint 95 cosmos M3 & Ducati 748S
    lol too bad guys who create double accounts get banned

hahhaa banz0r ftw!
    [][][][]V[]

1) '08 Ducati 1098s: modded to the nines
    2) '01 Ducati 748s: track

The exes: black 95 M3, blue 95 M3, green 330is frankenbimmer

bf.c OT motorcycle club member #15