Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New F10 M5 vs E36 m3 turbo RK/ICS tuned

My Cars
    skateboard

New F10 M5 vs E36 m3 turbo RK/ICS tuned

This morning I was on my way to take a trip up to ICS via Mexico roads, and once I got into Mexico I had a 5 series riding my bumper so I move over to the middle lane. Then I see its an M5, and the owner wanted to play. Play we did for about 20 miles. Doing about 10-15 pulls, and he lost everyone of them by many buses(19psi). During the last pull I finally got the chance to get my cell phone out to record 1 pull. I was in 4th or 5th gear, and let him hit it first. We didn't do 3 beeps, but you'll see what happened each time.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7eCn1Fra8o&list=UUehC0DrGbM66zx-qQv-w6sw&index=1[/ame]
    Last edited by GG///M3; 01-19-2013 at 04:00 PM.
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
    ― George Orwell

My Cars
    TURBO 99 M3, F82 M4
    GG, great story, and I'm glad you got a bit of footage, but it was almost like you forgot you were videoing and had your phone on lol! Esp considering that your car is a monster it gives you no time to record.

Good kill anyway around it. Invest in a go pro leave it in the car and mount it pointing backwards cause I'm sure that is where most cars would be.
    Mod list - M50 manifold; TechniqueTuning Stg2, Apex Arc-8, ZKW euro, clear corners Mike R diffbrace, Koni Yell with HR race
    X-brace UCC tranny mounts -BLK/with enforcers, powerflex rtabs,lcabs, AAfanclutch, mishimoto rad, UCC Ultra-cerametallic Clutch.
    You will go through days of joy and days of sadness as the pursuit for power leads to madness...

My Cars
    skateboard
    Quote Originally Posted by JuCo View Post
    GG, great story, and I'm glad you got a bit of footage, but it was almost like you forgot you were videoing and had your phone on lol! Esp considering that your car is a monster it gives you no time to record.

Good kill anyway around it. Invest in a go pro leave it in the car and mount it pointing backwards cause I'm sure that is where most cars would be.
    I do have a gopro, but I usually use it for when I go to the track. The messed up part is I got pulled over after this by a state trooper and nearly arrested. Lesson learned no more street racing for me
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
    ― George Orwell

My Cars
    TURBO 99 M3, F82 M4
    Quote Originally Posted by GG///M3 View Post
    I do have a gopro, but I usually use it for when I go to the track. The messed up part is I got pulled over after this by a state trooper and nearly arrested. Lesson learned no more street racing for me
    Sorry to hear that, glad you weren't and that is probably a good thing.
    Mod list - M50 manifold; TechniqueTuning Stg2, Apex Arc-8, ZKW euro, clear corners Mike R diffbrace, Koni Yell with HR race
    X-brace UCC tranny mounts -BLK/with enforcers, powerflex rtabs,lcabs, AAfanclutch, mishimoto rad, UCC Ultra-cerametallic Clutch.
    You will go through days of joy and days of sadness as the pursuit for power leads to madness...

My Cars
    '92 TRM E36 / '05 325ci

Ct troopers can be nasty. Not as bad as mass or NY, but still quite relentless.

My Cars
    skateboard
    Quote Originally Posted by sjpgoalie View Post
    Ct troopers can be nasty. Not as bad as mass or NY, but still quite relentless.
    Yea I haven't been pulled over, and gotten a ticket in years. Figures the chance I get to have a little fun it would happen.
    ― George Orwell

My Cars
    M62 on steroids yeah!
    Good stuff GG, You got him pretty bad . Tough to do the video though, but you got the most important part on it... Hi 5 But it sucks that you don't like to run on the street, and when you finally do, you get pulled over.
    "Secondly, there are plenty of realistic BMW owners in here posting that they lost. I don't see you asking asinine questions in their threads. What about the Ferrari kills Ingenere posts?"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoTLr...e_gdata_player

My Cars
    '92 TRM E36 / '05 325ci
    I had no idea you lived in the northeast, GG.

My Cars
    skateboard
    Quote Originally Posted by jbimflyer View Post
    Good stuff GG, You got him pretty bad . Tough to do the video though, but you got the most important part on it... Hi 5 But it sucks that you don't like to run on the street, and when you finally do, you get pulled over.
    Yea what can 1 do. Spring is around the corner. Btw 3rd gear is still useless in 50 degree temps.

Quote Originally Posted by sjpgoalie View Post
    I had no idea you lived in the northeast, GG.
    Yes sir since birth.
    ― George Orwell

My Cars
    1998 BMW M3/4/5, 06 C55
    What are you guys talking about? He was in Mexico when this happened.

My Cars
    skateboard
    Many portals in Mexico
    ― George Orwell

My Cars
    TURBO 99 M3, F82 M4
    Quote Originally Posted by Green SVT View Post
    What are you guys talking about? He was in Mexico when this happened.

I try to tell all the staties that here I'm like " Come On I mean I'm running right next to the gulf of Mexico....duh!"

My Cars
    skateboard
    Bump. Beat a slow twin turbo v8 m5 on video without dropping out of 5th gear. Pure sadness. A x5m is a waste of fuel.

- - - Updated - - -

and this was on Stock cams. LOL
    ― George Orwell

My Cars
    e30isT, b18c5 coupe
    Sick vid. Im impressed!

[ 1990 325is Turbo ]
    "..a true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a car so violent, so totally sick
    that the act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster."
    -Tony DeFeo

My Cars
    skateboard
    Quote Originally Posted by BobRoss View Post
    Sick vid. Im impressed!
    I rarely street race. Why would I waste time on a SUV wannabe M car? A useless race. Jbimmer stop hanging on X5M's car. Its slow. Only from a dig is it semi quick(800ft/10seconds).
    ― George Orwell

My Cars
    s52 turbo e30M3 FREAK!!!

I rarely street race. Why would I waste time on a SUV wannabe M car? A useless race. Jbimmer stop hanging on X5M's car. Its slow. Only from a dig is it semi quick(800ft/10seconds).
    This is very true...but what can we do? If they see a gear selector besides a buttons they really get confused..not worth wasting fuel unless $$$$ is involved

Sent from my Hoopty on full boost!!

My Cars
    skateboard
    Quote Originally Posted by zenn0ne View Post
    This is very true...but what can we do? If they see a gear selector besides a buttons they really get confused..not worth wasting fuel unless $$$$ is involved

Correct. Slow cars for slow drivers.
    ― George Orwell

My Cars
    05 RSX-S
    You can race just don't do it for 20 miles and 10-15 pulls, lol...kinda asking for it my dude, and yes I realize this is an old thread. I'm replying because I'm assuming "someone" bumped it.
    05 RSX-S - 2XX/1XX - All Motor/Xenocron Tuned - YonkersRacing - 12.94 @ 111.29 Drag Radials ​#3beep40rollcrew

My Cars
    skateboard
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonkersracing View Post

You can race just don't do it for 20 miles and 10-15 pulls, lol...kinda asking for it my dude, and yes I realize this is an old thread. I'm replying because I'm assuming "someone" bumped it.
    Nah I agree, but I couldn't help myself.
    ― George Orwell

My Cars
    s52 turbo e30M3 FREAK!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonkersracing View Post

Kinda like the time when I ran HSpower on a roll (I piled a few greyhounds on him) the cops almost caught us...then Jbim is telling M3Virg lets run now, with the troopers lurking in the area...that's an insult/slap to the cop,I wonder what he'd to to them if he caught them smh

My Cars
    M62 on steroids yeah!
    "Secondly, there are plenty of realistic BMW owners in here posting that they lost. I don't see you asking asinine questions in their threads. What about the Ferrari kills Ingenere posts?"

My Cars
    E46 M3 ZCP
    Since it's here, JBim, will I get a chance at the infamous Dinan 7?
    06 M3 ZCP: RPI Scoops, AFe Stage 2 Intake, Power Flex Urethane Bushings, Shark Injector, VAC Ultra Light UDP's, Turner Solid Diff Bushing, UUC Evo 3, and BAV Auto CDV mod

E46 M3 links:

E46 M3 wheel/tire fitment guide

SSV1 vs SSV2 header dyno

Race Tires!!!

Want to join BMWCCA?

Evolve Tune+Alpha N+Euro Header Dyno, +46 rwhp

My Cars
    s52 turbo e30M3 FREAK!!!
    SNITCH!!!!

My Cars
    s52 turbo e30M3 FREAK!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by StinkyM View Post
    Since it's here, JBim, will I get a chance at the infamous Dinan 7?
    If that junk ever runs

My Cars
    M62 on steroids yeah!
    X5M vs turbo Hoopty Dig run 2!! coming soon... "only in America"

GG yells at zenn:

Last edited by jbimflyer; 05-11-2013 at 04:27 PM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast