BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FS: 2002 330 CI (tasteful mods)

My Cars
    '98 540i , '91 KAT 240sx

FS: 2002 330 CI (tasteful mods)

First off this is my dad's car. He is turning 63 this month & doesn't know computers that well, so I'm posting this & the pics for him.

Second, a little history about the car. It was purchased new at Fields BMW in Winter Park, Fl. on 7/20/02. It was later sold as a CPO back at Fields on 12/16/04 with 44,635 miles to a lady driver. My dad purchased it from the previous owner on 7/26/08 with 90,624 miles. The car spent all its service life at Fields & we have the service history from 3 miles. Also, the car has a clean carfax and the VIN is WBABN53492PH01250.

On to the car. It is a 2002 330CI with 92,6XX miles, Black Sapphire Metallic over gray leather. It has the premium and sport packages with a step trans. I think the only options it does not have are heated seats, multi disc changer and navi ( could be others? ). Everything works with no issues. There is a slight seam separation on top of the driver's side left side bolster, see included pic.

Mods, which were done for personal preference, were done between August and December of 08 under the ownership of my dad. This is his weekend only car, and has only put on 2k miles in the period of the 14 months of owning this beauty.

Exterior:

18" Miro staggered wheels from Mod Bargains which are 8 1/2 front and 9 1/2 rear. Tires are Nitto Invos in 235/40-18 front and 255/35-18 rear with %90 tread life left and no camber wear. The stock Continentals were terribly noisy and these Nitto's took care of all the noise.

Tinted windows.

DTM style front lip, G Power roof spoiler and a small tunk lip all from BavAuto and professionally painted to match the car.

Shaved 330CI emblem for cleaner look. I still have the stock emblems.

Interior:

Replaced all wood trim with real black carbon fiber trim pieces from Mod Bargains (still have stock trim). The shift knob and e-brake handle are real carbon fiber as well. This really livened up the interior.

AC Schnitzer billet replica pedals.

Black berber floor mats from BavAuto.

Replaced all HK speakers with BSW speakers, and that made a world of a difference.

Suspension:

Eibach Pro Kit springs with Koni FSD shocks which equates to better handling and stance.

Hotchkis adjustable front and rear sways.

New FCAB which were required prior to new alignment.

Ireland engineering front strut bar (not installed).

Engine:

The only engine mod is a real carbon fiber long tube CAI with cotton cone filter tucked behind front bumper. This was purchased from BavAuto.

Everything else is stock, and all mods except stock wheels and tires ( which are on my 325 ) can be reversed because all stock parts were saved.

This car has always been garaged and all maintenance is up to date with the water pump being replaced at Fields on 1/8/08 at 88K miles. At this time my dad is not interested in selling any of the stock parts removed. They will go with the car when it is sold.

The price
    is $13,500 and the reason for selling is my dad wants to get another C5 Vette for the weekends. He has a Jag as a DD.

Please no PM's. Just e-mail my dad at black330e46 at aol dot com or call 407/290-9791 and ask for John Sr. He wont bite.

Thank you for your time, and apologies for this long post. My dad wanted to be as thorough as possible.

My Cars
    87' 325es, 98 540i
    Free bump for a nice looking car!

My Cars
    E30
    very nice lookin whip

My Cars
    1989 Euro 325i
    nice car, if it wasn't an auto, i would buy it. has everything else i'm looking for.

good luck with your sale!

Replaced: Guibo | CSB | Interior Knobs | Fuel Pump | Brakes | Control Arms | Tie Rods | Everything that causes a Spark
    Fixed: Driveshaft | Window Regulators
    Upgrades: THR CABS | 17" BBS RCs
    Next Up: nobody knows

My Cars
    '98 540i , '91 KAT 240sx
    Thanks for the kudos guys.

Yeah, after driving tractor trailers for 25 years my dad specifically wanted

a auto trans. Now that he is retired he says what tranny he gets now doesn't

matter that much since it will be a weekend car anyway. He gets bored with

having the same car for a long period of time.

Right now I am trying to talk him in to a like condition E36 M3.

My Cars
    '98 540i , '91 KAT 240sx
    I finally talked my pops into trading for a e36 M3/4/5, or an M3 coupe in like condition. Show me what you have if you're interested in a trade (either post up in here, or send an email to my pops email address). He would prefer the M3/4/5 that way he can get rid of the jag, and still have a roomy sporty car.

My Cars
    00' 540i/6 Sport
    nice car bump for a fellow floridian!

Umnitza Hella Style Halo/Projector39, 3.15 M5 Differential, Front Lip(ebay), Painted Grills, Megan Coilovers, 20mm spacers F+R, Rolled Rear Fenders, Grip Royal Wheel + Momo hub.Vanos Solenoid Seals x2, Valve cover gasket, Back Seat Sound Deadening Removed, headrest bracket removed(still in car, ipod audio(pre gen. 5) new muffler system(from the catylic converter back).

My Cars
    99 740i,535xi,z4 mcoupe
    wow your dad has good taste. Free bump.

My Cars
    Mmmm's
    bump, for a good looking car.. glws

My Cars
    95 525i / 2004 Mini CS

Still for sale?

Is the car still for sale or only for the trade your dad is looking for?

My Cars
    none...yet
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzer94 View Post
    Is the car still for sale or only for the trade your dad is looking for?
    jazzer94 - i bought this car but i want to sell it. just not practical for me. i am going to post it FS so look out for it if you are still interested.