Thread: alpina collection

My Cars
    850 6 speed sold

alpina collection

Best Regards

Bobby B

My Cars
    1994 BMW 840 (Sold)
    Dude, that is soooo badass. My God, those 8s!!!!

My Cars
    6.5 second 69 Camaro
    That is major serious rediculously cool, Awesomely incredible by far!!!

My Cars
    11/88 E32 750iL+98 E36M3
    Here our pics from our 'warehouse' in Japan
    http://www.bimmerboard.com/forums/posts/460002/
    Shogun tricks and tips for the E32 series are HERE!

My Cars
    11/88 E32 750iL+98 E36M3
    There are some collectors in the world. I/we concentrate only on E32 750 Alpina B12 5.0 and some E31 Alpina B12 5.0 850.
    E32 B12 5.0 were not many built in those old days compared to Alpina production numbers nowadays, just around 300, so it is relatively easy to 'control' the market. And many of them were exported to Japan.
    Probably the best collection I know is from Rainer in Germany. Excellent restauration, all is re-made to original as delivered by Alpina. He rips -if necessary - the cars apart and rebuilds them to original again to perfect condition
    http://www.alpina-maus.de/

My Cars
    '93 850ci
    I'm just effing speechless.....we are not worthy of all that alpina beauty - incredible!

My Cars
    E36 Touring 318i Turbo Sport Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by shogun View Post
    There are some collectors in the world. I/we concentrate only on E32 750 Alpina B12 5.0 and some E31 Alpina B12 5.0 850.
    E32 B12 5.0 were not many built in those old days compared to Alpina production numbers nowadays, just around 300, so it is relatively easy to 'control' the market. And many of them were exported to Japan.
    Probably the best collection I know is from Rainer in Germany. Excellent restauration, all is re-made to original as delivered by Alpina. He rips -if necessary - the cars apart and rebuilds them to original again to perfect condition
    I'm the one who made the pics. This IS Rainer's collection!

My Cars
    11/88 E32 750iL+98 E36M3
    I now know, I just got a message from Rainer and he is a bit upset that the pics were shown.
    Did you get the permit from him to show them open on boards?
    I just wanted to confuse some people. He really does not like that, same with me if someone makes pics from our cars.
    It is quite dangerous to show such pics and describe somehow the route, better omit that in the original posting.
    I never make pics from our place from outside where any kind of info for some possible thieves is to find the place. Of course the buildings we have are quite secured, but better do not give thieves a thought.

Please omit from the original post such things like:
    The guys asks to follow him and he drives xxxxx kilometers through xxxxxx, through xxxxxxxxxx, when they arrive at this annonymous building.
    Even if you show it on a U.S. board, there are people from all over the world reading this.
    Last edited by shogun; 08-21-2008 at 03:50 AM.

My Cars
    11/88 E32 750iL+98 E36M3
    Read the words of Rainer, he clearly says that these pics were allowed for private and personal use only!

.....auch wenn ich nicht sehr begeistert darüber bin, dass ein eigentlich netter Kerl diese Fotos, die nur für ihn gedacht waran, nun ins Netz gestellt hat - ......
    I once more request you to delete all information where these pics have been made!

My Cars
    11/88 E32 750iL+98 E36M3
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyE36Coupe View Post
    I'm the one who made the pics. This IS Rainer's collection!
    Looks like you made a big mistake. It seems now clear that you showed pics from his warehouse on the internet without his permit, and that you were only allowed to make pics for private use only.
    In addition you made pics of cars in that warehouse which are not owned by Rainer, but other people.
    That is apparently why the thread is closed now and no more access.

My Cars
    DE-spec E36 328i/M3 cab
    I posted the thread in the Styling section.

I only showed the original post from the Dutch forum. It was never stated these were for private use only. If I'd knew that...(again I copied the original thread).

No location (city) was given in any post, so driving a couple of km's in some town in Germany and some alleys, unless you know this guy, you'll never find this place.

I case all is taken care of now (sure some people have copied the pics I guess).
    1998 BMW M3 3.2 Cabrio • Alpinweiß III on Schwarz • German spec • 1 of 12
    SMG • SRA • PDC • AUC • OBC • GSM • HK • UURS • IHKA • FGR • MFL

IG:
    https://www.instagram.com/iflok/

My Cars
    E36 Touring 318i Turbo Sport Edition
    Shogun,

You don't need to make a big fuss about it.

I have spoken to Rainer allready. He asked me to remove the pics from the forums were I posted them. I can't do anything about foto's being copied and posted elsewhere.

Case is closed, everybody is happy. I suggest you be that too.