Thread: Sparco Pair of Torino Racing seats red/black with 4pt harness San Diego area

My Cars
    m3 335d

Sparco Pair of Torino Racing seats red/black with 4pt harness San Diego area

2 sparco torino extra clean like new condition.barely used.With Sparco 4 point belts.You would need brackets for your car but they are readily available as this is a universal seat.North San Diego area Joe 619-300-9199
    700 for both.
    FeaturesMicro Adjust :
    The micro-fine recline mechanism can be adjusted to the millimeter to guarantee the perfect seating position. Extensive research and development has been performed by Sparco Master Certified Safety Engineers to insure that the strength and integrity of the Micro Adjust Mechanism exceeds our strict homologation standards.
    Memory Foam :
    As body heat transfers into the high-density injection molded memory foam, the seat contours to your body
    Lateral Support :
    Lateral side bolsters keep the driver in the optimum seating position at all times which is especially vital when cornering at high speeds. The side bolsters keep your body in an upright driving position helping to fight driver fatigue.
    Quick Tilt System :
    The revolutionary and exclusive QTS (Quick Tilt System) technology allows the backrest to be returned to the upright position or tilted forward for access to the rear seats in a two door vehicle
    Abrasion Resistance :
    Perforated abrasion resistant inserts are strategically placed to protect the seat against excessive wear in high wear areas
    hello

My Cars
    1995 M3, 1985 745i , S13 240sx sr20det
    Would you possibly be interested in working a trade for some good condition black vaders?

95 BMW M3 Alpine-
    <GO...JIC Cross Coilovers- UUC RCAB, AKG FCAB, Rogue Engineering TM bushings- AA Gen3 Exhaust- Dinan F&R Strut Bars- Dinan F&R Sway Bars- X-Brace- Mishimoto Rad- BBS RK 17x8"- TRM Chip- Dinan BBTB- DIY CAI- JP Performance Headers- 21.5 injectors- JB Racing Flywheel- Bimmerworld TB boot- 540i MAF><SHOW...OE euro clear exterior lights- Depo w/ HID- Hurricane Alcantara interior- Stereo (Kenwood,Sony,MB Quart,Rockford Fosgate,JL Audio)- Black kidneys- Euro 3 Spoke- ZHP Knob- AutoDim Mirror>

My Cars
    m3 335d
    Well,I already have vaders.I was thinking about putting these in my m3.But my bolsters are still good so I figure i should sell them.I don't have the space for them.Sorry no trades.
    hello

My Cars
    1995 M3, 1985 745i , S13 240sx sr20det
    PM sent

95 BMW M3 Alpine-
    <GO...JIC Cross Coilovers- UUC RCAB, AKG FCAB, Rogue Engineering TM bushings- AA Gen3 Exhaust- Dinan F&R Strut Bars- Dinan F&R Sway Bars- X-Brace- Mishimoto Rad- BBS RK 17x8"- TRM Chip- Dinan BBTB- DIY CAI- JP Performance Headers- 21.5 injectors- JB Racing Flywheel- Bimmerworld TB boot- 540i MAF><SHOW...OE euro clear exterior lights- Depo w/ HID- Hurricane Alcantara interior- Stereo (Kenwood,Sony,MB Quart,Rockford Fosgate,JL Audio)- Black kidneys- Euro 3 Spoke- ZHP Knob- AutoDim Mirror>

My Cars
    m3 335d
    So apparently these have sliders and brackets on them.The brackets are for a honda.The sliders are universal.It will come with the sliders and the honda brackets still on them.The buyer would have to get brackets for their type of vehicle.
    hello

My Cars
    97 328is
    will you split them?

My Cars
    m3 335d
    sorry,cannot do that yet
    hello

My Cars
    m3 335d
    Sold
    hello

My Cars
    95' 325i 2.8l
    that was a great price

My Cars
    m3 335d
    I actually sold them on ebay,but the guy has zero feedback.So they will probably be for sale again
    hello