Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What does BMW mean to you

My Cars
    E86 Z4M Coupe
    this one mechanic was talking to me about bmw's and he was like, "yeah British Motor Works make expensive cars to maintain." then in my head i was like, "well since when did the British start making Bimmers? and when i get mine, i'm sure as hell not letting you touch it."

E36 325is - SOLD

*New signature being updated soon with Z4MC

My Cars
    1998 528i/5
    I think of the BMW roundel stylishly portraying a propeller, reflecting its airplane-building heritage. So sweet.

My Cars
    dakar
    Black Mans Wish
    Big Morning Wood

But seriously to me it means two different things. Sometimes it means I have money and think I'm cool because I have an M3 and am better than you even though I don't care or know anything about BMWs except that they're expensive, fast and look sweet. It also means to me an awesome manufacturer that makes all kinds of great cars for on the track and street. It shows that you know something about cars and have a great taste and are doing well in life. Just by looking at the driver I can tell which kind they are.

My Cars
    '83 320is (v8)
    The Ultimate Driving Machine. Simple as that.

My Cars
    98 M3 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by Themadhatter444
    To me, it means - Success, nice clothes, and high class hot chicks.

Damn Staight! Ill add One More Thing: One Hell Of A Nice Ride.

My Cars
    95 M3
    some of the most beautiful coupe's ever made.

My Cars
    1996 e36 328i, 1999 540i
    Bloody More Water ... (If you've ever had overheating problems on an e30 318i)

Its a car which you can trust. It feels like you're in an aeroplane more than a car, they're just that good, insulated from the nasty world around you. Its warm and cozy like sharing a sleeping bag with a lady.

My Cars
    2010 E60
    To me BMW represents the only car manufacture in the world (besides Porsche) who builds every car without compromise. Obviously some of their cars have smaller engines and not as many features, but those cars are made for smaller budgets. They dont sacrifice the important things such as RWD. I love Audi, but the fact that a lot of their cars are FWD really dissapoints me. If you want anything done right, leave it to BMW, no compromises.

My Cars
    95 M3, 18 X3 M40i
    Bang Many Women

My Cars
    04 M3
    I never like BMW, it gave me the same impression as MB, just someone having extra money in buying a high tech car good quality car and plain status symbol....

In 2004, bought a 99 M3, didn't even test drive it, just trying to prove to my friend ex-owner of a M3, not all M3 owner think that is the best driver car in the market for under $20k. Pay the dealer drove out the lot, gone thru some winding road.....was only able to get it to 4th gear, burned some tires and clutch....stop at the traffic light..forgotten to close my jaw.

Ohhhh Myyyyy Freakkking Goddddddd...............this $20k so damn responsive and give so much feedback, I thought I can only have this feeling with a $50k used 911. Spend almost half tank of gas before able to stop driving it.

2 years later, total the car hitting a barrier with 3 other ppl in the car, should be at a speed at least 90mph. Everyone walk fine, the car took so much force as it hit, the trunk buckle up, front axle broke off, both front rims, deformed.

Sitting there while waiting for the police to come, looking at the car,.........one thing got into my mind, I'll owed my life to BMW. I'll be driving one for the rest of my life. Today....driving a 04 M3, even it cost 35% of my monthly paycheck. For me, BMW is not about the bling, status, chick magnet......etc. BMW is responsible for having a the M division, someone that produces those amazing M3, almost affordable, pratical, "driver" car.

Just hope the they will not compete in the "horsepower race" but keep improving their M3, they way they should. Anyone got a E30 M3 for sale??? hoping to own one as a second car, and see how the legend was born....

My Cars
    tank
    Quote Originally Posted by sliverm3
    Bang My Wife so i can divorce her and buy another!!

Sorry... the server is too busy to fulfill your request. Please try again later.

My Cars
    BMW X3
    It means getting parking tickets when you're obviously NOT in the "No Parking Zone".

What a jealous piece of...
    -MVP
    Training Staff at www.PBNation.com
    Semi-loaded BMW X3

My Cars
    997 GT3, E90 M3, E46 ZHP
    Quote Originally Posted by NickM3
    A stepping stone to a porsche/ferrari.
    Precisely, seems like a lot of prelude/integra owners get into a 3 series or M3 then get into a lower level 911 then turbo/gt2 and F360/430.
    997 GT3, F80 M3 6MT, E90 M3 Sedan DCT (for sale), 03 330i ZHP, 2016 WRX STI Limited

My Cars
    997 GT3, E90 M3, E46 ZHP
    Quote Originally Posted by mrunner
    I never like BMW, it gave me the same impression as MB, just someone having extra money in buying a high tech car good quality car and plain status symbol....

In 2004, bought a 99 M3, didn't even test drive it, just trying to prove to my friend ex-owner of a M3, not all M3 owner think that is the best driver car in the market for under $20k. Pay the dealer drove out the lot, gone thru some winding road.....was only able to get it to 4th gear, burned some tires and clutch....stop at the traffic light..forgotten to close my jaw.

Ohhhh Myyyyy Freakkking Goddddddd...............this $20k so damn responsive and give so much feedback, I thought I can only have this feeling with a $50k used 911. Spend almost half tank of gas before able to stop driving it.

2 years later, total the car hitting a barrier with 3 other ppl in the car, should be at a speed at least 90mph. Everyone walk fine, the car took so much force as it hit, the trunk buckle up, front axle broke off, both front rims, deformed.

Sitting there while waiting for the police to come, looking at the car,.........one thing got into my mind, I'll owed my life to BMW. I'll be driving one for the rest of my life. Today....driving a 04 M3, even it cost 35% of my monthly paycheck. For me, BMW is not about the bling, status, chick magnet......etc. BMW is responsible for having a the M division, someone that produces those amazing M3, almost affordable, pratical, "driver" car.

Just hope the they will not compete in the "horsepower race" but keep improving their M3, they way they should. Anyone got a E30 M3 for sale??? hoping to own one as a second car, and see how the legend was born....
    You say your 04 M3 takes up 35% of your pay (which is dumb btw but it's your money so whatever) yet your sig says you also have an 03 Acura CL-S and 00 SI?

Also while I won't say BMW's aren't stout cars you could've just as easily survived or died in a honda accord. I had a wreck in my 1992 Acura Legend in highschool where someone clipped me on the highway, I spun across all 3 lanes hitting another other car in the process (80 mph) and everyone walked away without a scratch in all 3 cars. (Legend, Lincoln Towncar, Jeep Grand Cherokee). The jeep ended up on on the shoulder of the highway facing oncoming traffic with the right side wheels hanging over a guardrail.
    997 GT3, F80 M3 6MT, E90 M3 Sedan DCT (for sale), 03 330i ZHP, 2016 WRX STI Limited

My Cars
    Had: E30 325i Coupe, Have: E36 328i
    beating the hell out of the engine every day and not worrying about it because you know your baby likes it rough.

throwing my dirty clothes all over it and the interior still looking somewhat decent.

leather smell after i condition... mmm cow fat.

spot on styling from the armrest to the doublespoke rims.

cant forget...

mad ho's. OH YEAAAH.

My Cars
    88 e30 w/m50, 08 cbr 10
    ultimate driving machine.... BMW, Brings More Women

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123