Hello friends, I am here with the e36 Headlight Washing System v2.0. Apart from the Completely Renewed Design, thanks to the new Electronic Control Brain, the E.C.U provides uninterrupted power to the high pressure 14.1V 2.5Amp pump engine with instantaneous 14.1V power generation, regardless of the vehicle voltage.
*High pressure.
*High Water Spraying Power.
*Instantaneous high-speed response with 1ms delay at trigger time.
*2 Year Warranty
*Unlimited Spare Parts

**We Are Making Firsts in the World with ÖRT Quality.**

High security active headlight washing system with the original system operating principle without damaging the vehicle wiring and visual appearance.
All you need for assembly is a drill and hand labor. All other necessary equipment and installation manual are included in the box.
Working principle;
To activate the headlight washing system, the high beams must first be on. After turning on the high beams, the windshield washer lever is pulled once. The Headlight Washing System automatically activates and sprays water twice, with a 1-second difference between each spray, for a total of 1.2 seconds. Pulling the wiper lever again while the circuit is running restarts the circuit. Pulling the lever once is enough to wash the headlights. If the wiper lever is pulled when the high beams are turned off, water is sprayed only on the windshield washer.
Package Included
*Electronic Control Unit (ECU) *Pressure Control Unit (PCU) and Hose Installation *Energy Cable with 2-Pin Waterproof Connector *Energy Cable with 3-Pin Waterproof Connector *Headlight Washer Pump (14.1V / 2.5A) *Right Sprinkler Nozzle *Left Sprinkler Nozzle *4-20 mm Stepped Drill Bit *4.2 mm HSS Drill Bit *Continuous Cable Splicing Connection Connectors *Fuse and Installation Manual
*Plastic Velcro Clamps

You can access the product images from the link below. For contact +905414771541 Whatsapp, facebook.com/IBRAHIMORT I produce the products myself in Turkey. The price is $250 including worldwide shipping. Since Ebay and PayPal are banned in our country, only Western Union is valid as a payment method.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/3sz6y...li6rc7fqk&dl=0