Bavarian Soundwerks

Thread: Bmw E91 Hifi problem

My Cars
    2007 E91 320D

Bmw E91 Hifi problem

Hi, i have a E91 which is equipped with the 676 hifi package. If the car is turned off with only the ignition on i can hear audio with really low volume from the rear speakers, and when the car is running i only get distorted sound from the right front speakers. I have measured the signal on the amplifier in the rear which is good, i have also tested with 2 other used hifi amplifiers with no change in the problem. I get no fault codes if check with diagnostic. Could it be the cdplayer in the front who has a processing problem or what could it be?

Best regards
    Kristian

My Cars
    2007 E91 320D

My Cars
    2007 E91 320D
    Quote Originally Posted by Samu3lsen View Post
    Hi, i have a E91 which is equipped with the 676 hifi package. If the car is turned off with only the ignition on i can hear audio with really low volume from the rear speakers, and when the car is running i only get distorted sound from the right front speakers. I have measured the signal on the amplifier in the rear which is good, i have also tested with 2 other used hifi amplifiers with no change in the problem. I get no fault codes if check with diagnostic. Could it be the cdplayer in the front who has a processing problem or what could it be?

Best regards
    Kristian

I have now also a new grounding cable beneath the car, and have also tried disconnecting the mulf and bluetooth module with fiber optics loops and still the same, minimal sound on max when the car is of and then distorted sound, crackling, popping when the car is on, but only on left rear left speakers and one right in the front. Could that its the "cd" unit inside the car that is the problem?

Best regards
    Kristian