97 m3 sedan slicktop track car

1997 m3 Sedan that I have been using as a track car since late 2012.

189528 miles.
Arctic Silver
No sunroof from factory
5 speed - new clutch installed 2016
s52 had head gasket and head checked/refreshed in 2014
Beisan vanos seals installed with head gasket
new timing chain tensioner with head gasket
No leaks anywhere on the engine
K&N panel air filter
UUC TSE stainless exhaust
UUC RK shift knob
TC Kline SA coilover suspension (475/550 spring rates, I think)
Rogue Engineering RSMs
UUC front sway bar
AKG urethane FCABs
Zionsville radiator with 16" electric puller fan. Fan is wired to the temp sensor and also has a manual toggle in the console.
Interior stripped.

As priced, will come with driver side Corbeau Forza in Blue on Corbeau e36 specific mount with slider. Seat is in great shape - no stains or tears - some sun fading of the fabric.
Diamond Plate aluminum floor pan on the driver side
May include passenger seat and harnesses for both for additional $$
Factory DS2 wheels with Kumho Ecsta ASX tires. Will also include the spare (looks new) and another spare front wheel.
Front Control Arms and tie rods are newer (less than 2 years old)
Front sway links replaced 2016
Trailer hitch with wiring adapter (I pulled a small tire trailer with the car to events) - may be willing to include that - negotiable.

Photos show the car with both seats and a Kirk Racing/Bimmerworld Roll bar. The Roll Bar is not in the car now, nor is the passenger seat. I might include for additional $$.

Reason for selling - it has some rust in the rockers and rear aches. I have another e36 m3 I am converting into a track car - so this one has to go. I'd rather sell as a whole than part it. Do not ask me for parts at this time.
Car is in Northern Kentucky, just 10 minutes south of downtown Cincinnati.

List Date: 3/19/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 97 m3 sedan slicktop track car
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------