Thread: Feeler: Z3M calipers

My Cars
    00 Mshoe

Feeler: Z3M calipers

So I'm looking to PC my spare calipers soon to replace my mixed "rebuilt" front/rear combo I have going.

Currently on the car I have the fronts OEM with rebuild kits on the shelf, rears were rebuilt a year or two ago (3-5k miles) with new Bimmerworld SS pistons and rebuild kits. All corners had fresh caliper bushings put in. Long story short the front pistons where on back order for 8+ months and I didn't NEED to rebuild them so they never got done.

The rears were also coated in VHT caliper bake on enamel paint in black.

My question to the forums is, is there anyone interested in just a simple rebuild with VHT coating in all 4 corners with SS pistons? or be interested in the front/rear brake calipers as is?

I will order the SS front pistons for when I rebuild the new PC ones regardless. To save someone the hassle and shipping I can just rebuild and coat all of them on my bench and send them out as bolt ons for the right price.

I plan on getting the brass bushings as well so the very slightly used bushing would be included, and the Z3M carriers could be as well since I have those too to get coated with the calipers.

Pricing wise I'm thinking:
    Caliper set AS-IS (SS pistons rear, rebuilt, fresh bushings all corners 4/14, original fronts) with carriers: $400
    Caliper set AS-IS plus OEM used rotors, SS lines, Front knuckles (for non-M swap): $600

Caliper set w/rebuilt fronts (reuse OE pistons, new seals, black coated): $475
    Caliper set w/rebuilt fronts all non-M swap parts: $650
    Add SS front pistons to the front for $95 to either kit, I'll eat the shipping difference since I'd be ordering mine already anyway.

I could also install the brass bushings if you want those too and can be shipped with my order as well from BW.

Pricing DOES NOT include shipping, but will definitely be shipped in USPS flat rate boxes.

Rotor, SS lines, knuckle photos can be seen in the roady part out thread in my signature. I could order the rotor allen bolts, wear sensors, etc. with my order as well if needed to save the hassle/shipping as well.

Looking to do this in the next month so if no one jumps on these prices to "save shipping" the pricing will change on the rebuilt options.

Last edited by robb1887; 01-11-2017 at 07:29 AM.

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    bump! Open to offers and/or trade...

I cant say I'm looking for anything in particular but always on the lookout for stuff