BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FS: Part out E39 01 530i 1-owner with steptronic transmission

My Cars
    01 530i, 03 530i

FS: Part out E39 01 530i 1-owner with steptronic transmission

I am parting out this 1 owner e39 530i with steptronic transmission as the body is starting to get pretty rusty and the exhaust manifold flanges have disappeared. I have owned it since new & the car runs/drives great I just am moving on to a newer e39 530i 5 speed with 65k miles I picked up from down south and wont be driving this car anymore. After that it will be taken off the road & stripped down.

some details about car:
    Exterior color: Blue
    Interior color: Tan/wood trim
    Factory navigation
    Factory 6 disc changer in trunk
    manufacture date: 03/01

All parts include shipping in the continental US unless otherwise noted & are best offer. Willing to meet buyers part way for parts (within a couple hours). Larger pieces can be shipped but Im not setup to do that easily. Willing to do package deals if you want more then one part. Honestly I through some pricing together based on ebay prices but once the motor & trans is sold I am willing to make some deals to get rid of the rest of the parts.

Engine & transmission together with accessories - $1500 picked up or best offer
    Engine with 191k – $500 picked up/or best offer (spark plugs changed twice with OEM, Bavarian autosport upgraded coils, new alternator last year, comes with harness & all accessories minus a/c)
    Transmission with 110k installed 3k miles ago w/ new filter – 800 picked up/or best offer
    Driveshaft - $50 picked up

Doors (Complete) – $80 picked up (each) 3 have had new regulators/motors in the last couple of years
    Interior – message for part availability & pricing
    Drivers Power heated mirror – 50 shipped. Passenger side one has rust on mirror surface prob not worth selling
    Complete steering wheel (all buttons work, square shapped air bag) – 180 shipped
    Navigation head unit - $150 shipped
    Navigation drive – $60 shipped
    CD changer - $100 shipped
    Seat package deal – front & rear,all - $300 picked up. They are power adjustable & heated in front (tan leather)
    BMW battery (1 year old installed with new alternator & battery shut off that was used daily ) - $120 picked up

Bavarian Autosport Street Coilovers (set to M spec ride height – may not be adjustable) - $350 shipped
    Eibach front & rear sway bars - $180 shipped
    Steering Rack with tie rods - $150 shipped
    OEM 16” factory rims with Blizzak snow tires (2 new this last winter, 2 low on life) – 600 shipped
    OEM 16” option rims currently on car (tires don’t have much life left, these will be without tires) - 600 shipped. (purchased new with car in 2001)

Drivers side tail light - $50 shiped. passenger side has ground wire secured to circuit board to repair operation $40 shipped
    OEM secondary air pump, valve & hose that has been converted to rubber (replaced 60k miles ago) - $200 shipped
    Radiator, shroud, fan w/ clutch, upper & lower hoses with sensors, overflow tank with brass bleeder (new 50k miles ago) – $150 picked up
    Rear Windshield – make offer (have to see what it cost to remove)
    Quarter panels – make offer (drivers side has rust starting along lip)
    Chassis sheet metal – make offer
    Rockers – make offer (has a hole starting in the front on both sides)
    Tail gate (has hole rotted in it/rough shape but salvageable)– 20 picked up
    Xenon Headlights (faded need restoration) with electronics - $300 for the pair shipped. on ebay right now
    Shifter assembly – 40 shipped
    Passenger side air bag – pm if interested

Last edited by fhalperformance; 08-30-2015 at 12:21 PM. Reason: updated pricing, description & parts for sale.

My Cars
    01 530i, 03 530i
    Updated listing as I have started parting the car out. The hood and parts of the front bumper are being used by my other car but everything is available right now.