BAVToys

Thread: FS: FX-R 3.0 projectors with Philips 85122 bulbs, Denso Slim Potted (2 mos old)

My Cars
    E30 & E46

FS: FX-R 3.0 projectors with Philips 85122 bulbs, Denso Slim Potted (2 mos old)

Selling my FX-R 3.0 projectors. Involved in a front end crash. One projector was affected ever so slightly. The glass shards cracked on my E36 DJ auto headlight on the right side and put a tiny tiny nick on one projector (not even worth mentioning as doesn't show in pics and doesn't affect light output but thought i'd be honest about it) Both projectors are working great and very bright and sharp. They have adapter plates for E36 DJ Auto bolt on. I also have E46-R shrouds on them and they look great in E36 DJ auto lights. Selling with OEM Philips D2S 85122 bulbs. $110 shipped for this combo.

Also selling potted Denso D2S slim ballasts. These were potted using MG Chemicals potting compound. If you don't know, this stuff costs $50 and its absolutely required if you use these ballasts. This seals them from the outside environment. The entire internals of these ballasts are encapsulated in this stuff. Its thermally conductive so you wont have overheating issues. Ballasts are only two months old and have less than 3 hours on them. They work perfectly. Selling for $160 shipped.

Buy both for $250 shipped. This will get you an OEM quality lighting setup for your E36 with DJ autos (or any other car if you wish) for $250. Bought new from TRS, this setup would cost $340. All the stuff is basically new. A closeup pic of the projector lens that got chipped is included. as you can see, it doesn't even show in the pic. it wont affect output at all. The price of these takes this into account though. Firm on price.

paypal ready

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I meant to post this in FS. Is this the correct place? If not, can mods please move? thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    E30 & E46
    Ballasts new price $140 picked up in oc

- - - Updated - - -

Thread update:

Projectors and brackets/bulbs sold.

Still available:

Ballasts.

My Cars
    E30 & E46
    Someone buy these ballasts. $140 shipped. steal