Good morning guys, I just bought a 2001 e39 525i with 140k to use as a daily driver. I want to keep the miles off my e60M and need some input. I found a set of e39 540i sport 17" wheels that i bolted up then put new BFG gforce rubber on all four corners. When I put the 540i sport wheels on, the car came up off the ground what looks to be a couple inches, and the speedo is now 10 over on the highway. I assumed the tires that came with the wheels were undersized, but when I went to put tires on, the tires were supposed to be the 235/45/17 front and 255/40/17 rear that were already on. I dont like the way the car sits. I dont want it to look like the 525 non sport it is. Im not trying to make it look like something its not,my question is I bought this car JUST to be a daily driver, so I want to drop it without really f*%&ing up the ride. I have a set of H&R sport springs, not installed yet, any idea how to keep same ride quality AND bring the car down on the rubber? Should I put the H&R's on? If needed i can post pics. Any ideas?

- - - Updated - - -

Here are a couple pics