Thread: Ex-Police 320d Touring

My Cars
    2006 BMW 320d Touring

Smile Ex-Police 320d Touring

Hi BMW followers,

This is my first post as after getting my first BMW and feeling the vibe are now very interested in modding

I bought an 2006 ex-police 320d touring, I know this because its got a IRS certificate number on the speedo, just wondered what modifications it will have had done to it, I know its got a supercharger because of the whuring sound it makes as it takes off. Can somebody with knowledge please let me know what other mods it would have had since the police had it ?

Any questions welcome

Thanks

Warren

My Cars
    545i, 740i, 320i
    Police spec 320d are not supercharged. Generally they are fitted with sturdier suspension, a beefed up electrical system and other minor adjustments. There would be no reason for the the police to supercharge the 320d in their fleet. They typically used the 330d if they wanted a pursuit 3er.

Does your car have the police spec iDrive? It'll have short cuts to sirens and options for siren sounds/light duration etc in a sub menu if it does. That'd be quite cool. Pointless (without the lights and sirens), but a cool curiosity to have nonetheless.

My Cars
    e30 vert
    Pics?
    slammed e24
    ig: peterkaczynski

My Cars
    97 528, 95 525, 03 525
    Cool