• E24

5 45.45%

3 27.27%

Thread: Project Car Rebuild

My Cars
    05 330i

Project Car Rebuild

Hi guys,
    I know this has been asked before probably. But I'm asking anyways due to a slightly different question than the rest. So I want to rebuild an old BMW. I have narrowed my search to an e21 which would be the 320i sport, an e24 probably 635csi, an e30 either the 318i or the 325i and also including a 2002. I would appricate any advice to which you think would make the coolest project car or what year you think would be best for that model. And yes, I am aware of any costs a BMW might occur, and I have experience with cars as I own a 2000 540i.

Thanks
    05 330i Alpine White
    Past:
    02 330i Titanium Silver
    R56 MCS
    00 540i6

My Cars
    1995 M3, 1985 745i , S13 240sx sr20det
    Search ur local craigs for bmw in ur price range and check out interesting ones and get whatever tickles ur fancy.

95 BMW M3 Alpine-
    <GO...JIC Cross Coilovers- UUC RCAB, AKG FCAB, Rogue Engineering TM bushings- AA Gen3 Exhaust- Dinan F&R Strut Bars- Dinan F&R Sway Bars- X-Brace- Mishimoto Rad- BBS RK 17x8"- TRM Chip- Dinan BBTB- DIY CAI- JP Performance Headers- 21.5 injectors- JB Racing Flywheel- Bimmerworld TB boot- 540i MAF><SHOW...OE euro clear exterior lights- Depo w/ HID- Hurricane Alcantara interior- Stereo (Kenwood,Sony,MB Quart,Rockford Fosgate,JL Audio)- Black kidneys- Euro 3 Spoke- ZHP Knob- AutoDim Mirror>

My Cars
    1991 325i
    Quote Originally Posted by CMG View Post
    Search ur local craigs for bmw in ur price range and check out interesting ones and get whatever tickles ur fancy.
    This all over, also you may want to look into the aftermarket following for each one depending on what kind of modifications you want to make.
    1991 BMW 325i(Current Daily) (S52)
    I have carburetors, and I'm not afraid to use them!
    There are always other fish (engines) in the sea (Craigslist)
    Life is about enjoying the engine you are sitting behind.

My Cars
    z3
    Yeah I would just look on craigslist and see what you find. Put in a price limit you want, and just search BMW. I've found some pretty cool cars that way, cars I never would have thought to otherwise buy or look for.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    '03 Z4, '85 Subaru Wagon, '87 Suzuki Savage LS650
    Quote Originally Posted by justinca540i View Post
    I would appricate any advice to which you think would make the coolest project car or what year you think would be best for that model.
    Cool, how? How it looks when it's done, performance on a track, challenge as a project or something else?
    Not so much a signature as a cry for help.

Hold on, saw this in a cartoon once...think I can pull it off.

My Cars
    05 330i
    I think I am think of cool as in how it looks when it's done. Like having a very aggressive stance.
    05 330i Alpine White
    Past:
    02 330i Titanium Silver
    R56 MCS
    00 540i6