Thread: Any Plans to bring M235i Convertible to USA???

Any Plans to bring M235i Convertible to USA???

I heard there are plans to offer the M235i in a soft top convertible soon in Europe. I was wondering if anyone heard of any plans to offer that model in the States.

Quote Originally Posted by AvaVideos View Post
    I heard there are plans to offer the M235i in a soft top convertible soon in Europe. I was wondering if anyone heard of any plans to offer that model in the States.
    Yes, it's coming. Google for additional info...

I ordered a 2015 M235i coupe in July (arrives in November) but I really wanted a convertible version which wasn't offered then (or now as of yet). I would cancel my order if the convertible model is going to be offered sometime in the next 6-months.

Quote Originally Posted by AvaVideos View Post
    I ordered a 2015 M235i coupe in July (arrives in November) but I really wanted a convertible version which wasn't offered then (or now as of yet). I would cancel my order if the convertible model is going to be offered sometime in the next 6-months.
    http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...le_first_look/

My Cars
    z3
    Its pretty standard for BMW to release the sedans/coupes first then convertibles shortly after... we usually get the convertible variants, but sometimes dont get all the wagons.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!