Thread: 2001 Suzuki GSXR1000 in Lubbock TX

My Cars
    328i

2001 Suzuki GSXR1000 in Lubbock TX

First thing ~ I'm not a negotiator. I started listing this bike with a higher price so when people insisted on haggling I could go down to my price and everybody wins. The price is $3500. It's firm. No payments. No trades. I'm only selling to buy the bike that I really want.

Starts right up and runs fantastic. The only quirk she's got is she needs the TPS set.

She's got:

Power Commander III
    Gear position indicator
    Ultra-bright LED brake strip because the tails in the HotBodies undertail are awful
    DanMoto exhaust
    K&N air filter
    YZFR6 forks w/racetech cartridges
    5-spoke R6 front wheel
    320mm R1 rotors
    '06 R1 monoblock calipers
    '04 GSXR600 rear shock
    VFR750 Swingarm
    VFR800 17x5.5" rear wheel

The bad of it are the fairings and brackets. She's wrapped in Sharkskinz race fairings and the paint is pretty haphazard. There's a cutout for a headlight, but the headlight is pretty crappy, and the forward stay is not particularly right. She's about a 15ft bike because of the fairings. They could be made to look really good if you were willing to invest the effort.

The bike is blinding fast. Maybe not as fast as the world's newest 1000cc bikes, but it's hard to imagine the difference in the saddle.

Clean and clear Texas title. I am only selling the bike because I found one I would rather have.

Complete album ~ http://imgur.com/a/Tz1y4
    Last edited by makenzie71; 09-30-2014 at 08:03 AM.

My Cars
    328i
    $100 for anyone who refers her to a buyer.

My Cars
    328i
    $3500

My Cars
    328i
    Thought I would add...$3500 for her as she is, $3000 if I keep the 320's (I'l mount the 310's), the extra header, the danmoto exhaust, and the spare sssa bits.

I can ship this bike to any FedEx freight dock in the continental US for around $200.

Also, I'm ordering up a new stay, headlight, and ram air ducts and the bike will come with them installed. Same price.