1987 735i

My 151k E23 is up for sale. Build date June 1986, it's one the last e23's of the line. Very very clean strong car. Delphin Grey exterior 8.5, Pearl Beige leather 9.5. No damage, accidents or body rust. Old school maintained. All records from day one. I am the third owner. Many new parts installed over last 3+ yrs. Brakes, rotors, shocks, suspension bushings, dog bones, control arms and many engine items. Newer AC charged last year. Full tune-up done. Oil/filter changes (Mobile 1 synthetic) every 5000 miles. Two sets wheels (15 & 16") and tires. All the tires are newer in last 2yrs. I upgraded the lights to Hella headlights - nice and bright. New amber driving/fog lights never installed. Have new cluster/SI board that needs to be installed. All new hoses and belts.

Everything on this car works!!

Only bad. Cat on 3yr old Bosal exhaust is a bit noisy from small damage. Just completed an alignment with new Lemforder tie rods on both sides. Drives great!

Have brand new set of carpet mats, as well as BAVauto hex winter mats. Newer battery. Have many extra NIB parts also. And all new replacement lamps. Complete BMW tool kit and the original shop towel. Have original BMW shop manual and CD-ROM along with HAYNES and CHILTON manuals, all factory books and paperwork. Windows were nicely tinted 3 yrs ago.

No disappointments with this car. I am a SA at the local BMW/VW dealer, and i daily drive it to work, putting about 150-200 miles per week on the car. I routinely drive this car 300 to 400 miles at a time to the DC area and back. I get around 25-28 mpg on highway driving; 14-15 in the city. Car has never broken down or stranded me. It has been my year round daily driver.

Hard to find anything wrong with this 735i. Just complete last month was a valve adjustment, throttle body and tps adjustment, oil change, transmission oil change, diff. oil change, and subframe bushings. Just had both tierod assemblies installed as well as having the vehicle aligned.

I will take any reasonable offer!

List Date: 9/26/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1987 735i
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------