Thread: 335i acorn damage

My Cars
    2007 BMW 335i

335i acorn damage

My 07 335i is nearly like another child to me. I have taken great care of it. Well I had to leave abruptly for about 5 days and left it parked on the street in front of the house. I came home and discovered that the oak tree in the yard dropped a few hundred acorns on it and the lowest branches are about 40ft up so they fell from a good distance. I have dents all over the hood, roof, trunk lid, and top of the doors. I'll get some pics up later after I take it through the wash and can really determine the extent of the damage. Geico says they will cover it as an act of nature and I am scheduled to have it accessed tomorrow. I'm wondering how they go about repairing this as it looks like it will need new everything that was facing up. I think the car books at around 12-13k still so I don't think I'll need to worry about them totaling it out.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411567000.748624.jpg

My Cars
    z3
    They are going to do PDR on all the individual dents. Not a big deal, they do it a million times every time there is a hail storm

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    E30 (Delores), W123
    That really sucks man, but you're lucky insurance is covering it. Looking forward to the pics, I'm interested to see what this looks like.