Admins: feel free to move this, but I'm going to post it where I think it will reach the most people. The Forced Induction crowd already has the build thread.

I would like to preface this by stating that I am not affiliated with Technica in any way; I was just so impressed with the service I received from the gentlemen over there that I want to spread the word to the rest of the community.

First Impressions:
Initially, I was set on another company for my build. I had been in contact with them several times, over several weeks, to figure out the setup I would most benefit from. The customer service was average; I got an e-mail back every 48 hours or so, and the information was generally helpful, though it left a lot of questions for me. A friend of mine had mentioned Technica to me while I was unloading my S52 off of the delivery truck. I had heard the name before, but just from threads here and there. As the week progressed, I finally had my setup solidified with my primary choice for my build. Everything I needed was in the Shopping Cart and I was ready to hit "Order," when I decided to visit Technica's website. I had not heard much from my first-choice vendor in some time, including a quote on some other parts, so I was just going to place the order because I was tired of waiting on a response. They claimed the e-mail never went through. I imagine they realized I was serious about buying a kit and decided to respond (though it was a week and change later).

Customer Service:
I put through the call to Technica and see what they offered in the way of the E36. Jordan answered the phone immediately, and I gave him a quick summary of what had been through with the first company that I had contacted. He responded by telling me that he hears that every day and assured me that it would not be the same with his company. He explained to me his history with BMWs, asked me about my old cars, my current build, my expectations from the build, etc. It was like BSing with an old friend. I hadn't even told Jordan that I was going to buy a turbo kit; I had simply asked him why I should buy from him as opposed to the competition. He told me that he knows the shortcomings of the other companies, and strives to work harder for his clientele. His kit was very competitively priced, and very straight forward. I also liked the level of customization that Technica offered. It was more of a "build your own" kit rather than a "this is what you get," kit. Technica has called me to follow up about the order, let me know about progress on shipping, and they even sent me a t-shirt and some vinyls; it's the little things.

My emails were answered within a day; sometimes less than a few hours. Technica answers the phone when you call. They are polite and they are part of the community just like you and I. If I could do it all again, I wouldn't consider anybody else.

My Order:
The stuff that came with my kit is beautiful. Powdercoated intercooler piping, TiAl wastegate, a GT3582, all the clamps and hoses; it's all here. Jordan even went as far to hook me up on a South Bend clutch to supply the power to the wheels. I got my entire turbo setup: turbo, FMIC, piping, AN lines and fittings, tuning, clutch, manifold, hardware, gaskets, and shipping for less than what the competition wanted for JUST the turbo kit, without a fuel pump, shipping, ARP hardware and gasket, or a clutch. Again, Technica was more reasonable with price than most vendors, yet there is no lack of build quality. Have a look:
TiAl wastegate:

Some of the feed and return hardware:

Fuel Pump:

Silicone goodies and ARP hardware:

Spa manifold:

Intercooler piping:

Garrett GT35:

I'll wrap this up, but if you're in the market for anything BMW related, check out Technica first. The shipping time is quicker than the competition, the product is well above average, the customer service is stellar, and you won't break the bank dealing with them. They don't just do boost setups for E36s, so feel free to ask Jordan anything at jordan@technicamotorsports.com