Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2013 335is vs. 2011 M3 ZCP

My Cars
    1991 325i
    Quote Originally Posted by sp1ke36 View Post
    You guys are making it hard to choose. I was feeling the 335is because it's the more sensible choice, better warranty. I can probably get a better deal on the 335is as well. The seller for the M3 isn't budging on price. Too bad amazing car.
    Well the ultimate decider is really your feeling while test driving, and where you are willing to go on price. Either way you are gonna have fun so try not to overthink it.
    1991 BMW 325i(Current Daily) (S52)
    I have carburetors, and I'm not afraid to use them!
    There are always other fish (engines) in the sea (Craigslist)
    Life is about enjoying the engine you are sitting behind.

My Cars
    2005 M3 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by sp1ke36 View Post
    You guys are making it hard to choose. I was feeling the 335is because it's the more sensible choice, better warranty. I can probably get a better deal on the 335is as well. The seller for the M3 isn't budging on price. Too bad amazing car.
    I'm sure there are other M3's out there if the seller isn't being reasonable in his asking price. They are great cars but they sold a lot of them and there are plenty to pick from.

Quote Originally Posted by dmsgdt112 View Post
    The biggest change this year in the U.S. line-up is the introduction of the new, highly discusses, N55 Twin-Scroll engine.
    I thought the 335is always had the N54 and only the 335i switched from the N54 to the N55?

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by dmw16 View Post
    I thought the 335is always had the N54 and only the 335i switched from the N54 to the N55?
    You thought correctly

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12