Thread: BMW magazines that need a new home...

My Cars
    1991 BMW 318is

BMW magazines that need a new home...

I'll apologize now, because I don't know where to post this! I've got a bunch of Roundel BMW Club magazines that I'd like to find a new home for. I'd rather not go to the hassle of shipping them to anyone that's interested, but I'm most concerned that they go to a new home. I've got the following years, missing issues listed:

2001 - missing Feb

2002 - missing Jan & Feb

2003 - full year

2004 - missing Aug & Sep

2005 - have Jan, Oct, Nov & Dec issues only (missing Feb - Sep)

2006 - missing Oct - Dec

2009 - missing Feb - May

2010 - missing May

2011 - missing Nov

2012 - missing Jun

2013 - missing Mar & May

I also have a couple dozen issues of Bimmer magazine. And just a handful of BMW Magazine, and BMW Car. My name is Pete, email me at luckymobility@gee-mail.com (but spell it correctly!), or call/text 267 seven five one 9595. Come pick 'em up! I'm in Souderton, PA 18964.

My Cars
    z3
    Why not throw em in a flat rate box and ship em to me? I'd love to read em! I'll email you.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    1991 BMW 318is
    Thanks for the email. I'll look into this tomorrow and get back to you. Anything to keep them out of the thrift store!

My Cars
    2001 E36 M57TUD Compact
    I'm over in iceland, but i'm willing to pay for shipping if i could have them

*pickme* *pickme* *pickme*
    Viktor Agnar Falk Gušmundsson
    -----------------------------

Signature idea, courtesy of 5mall5nails

My Cars
    1995 M3, 1985 745i , S13 240sx sr20det
    If there's that much interest i have maybe 30 pounds of old roundels i can ship in flate rate or media. I don't need to make money they take up space and would hate to throw away

95 BMW M3 Alpine-
    <GO...JIC Cross Coilovers- UUC RCAB, AKG FCAB, Rogue Engineering TM bushings- AA Gen3 Exhaust- Dinan F&R Strut Bars- Dinan F&R Sway Bars- X-Brace- Mishimoto Rad- BBS RK 17x8"- TRM Chip- Dinan BBTB- DIY CAI- JP Performance Headers- 21.5 injectors- JB Racing Flywheel- Bimmerworld TB boot- 540i MAF><SHOW...OE euro clear exterior lights- Depo w/ HID- Hurricane Alcantara interior- Stereo (Kenwood,Sony,MB Quart,Rockford Fosgate,JL Audio)- Black kidneys- Euro 3 Spoke- ZHP Knob- AutoDim Mirror>

My Cars
    z3
    I'm interested in any old magazines people want to give away. I'd like to read them and pass them on for others to read. Maybe we can make a sort of chain e-mail where we share magazines, I used to be involved in something like that for another hobby of mine and it was kind of cool.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!