Thread: Price point

My Cars
    01 330i, 07 YukonXL

Price point

What would be a good price point on a 83 e21 320i? Trying to help a friend. 82k miles, very clean. Any help is appreciated, I'm more familiar with e36 and e46 market.

My Cars
    z3
    cheap

extremely cheap

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    1995 M3, 1985 745i , S13 240sx sr20det
    That is pretty low miles. If it truly is clean and has receipts he could start as high as $5000 and work his way down. For a quick sale i would say maybe $2500.

95 BMW M3 Alpine-
    <GO...JIC Cross Coilovers- UUC RCAB, AKG FCAB, Rogue Engineering TM bushings- AA Gen3 Exhaust- Dinan F&R Strut Bars- Dinan F&R Sway Bars- X-Brace- Mishimoto Rad- BBS RK 17x8"- TRM Chip- Dinan BBTB- DIY CAI- JP Performance Headers- 21.5 injectors- JB Racing Flywheel- Bimmerworld TB boot- 540i MAF><SHOW...OE euro clear exterior lights- Depo w/ HID- Hurricane Alcantara interior- Stereo (Kenwood,Sony,MB Quart,Rockford Fosgate,JL Audio)- Black kidneys- Euro 3 Spoke- ZHP Knob- AutoDim Mirror>

My Cars
    '07 e92
    Actually they are going up as of late. There was recently a pretty nice ~60k miles e21 320i sold on ebay (actual transaction, we know the buyer and the car WAS sold and paid for) for just over $10K. There was another a couple months ago with really low miles that went up to $14,000+, but that was a pristine one owner 20 or 30 thousand mile car. A third car, gold and in OH somewhere went for $6400 in great but not spectacular condition. Safari beige and automatics kill the value. I might be interested even though I am really looking for a gray market e21 323i, if you think of it, PM me the details.

Thanks,
    Wally