Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1999 BMW Z3 M Part Out Cosmos Black / Black interior ...some Imola pieces

My Cars
    z3

1999 BMW Z3 M Part Out Cosmos Black / Black interior ...some Imola pieces

Single stage airbag with steering wheel - $350 shipped

M Door sills - $120 shipped

M Roadster gauge cluster - $200 shipped

I am keeping the engine, differential, rearview mirror and rear bumper. I may also be keeping the seats.

Everything else is available and I now offer freight shipping so I can ship trunks, hoods, etc...

101,000 miles
    Cosmos Black exterior
    Black interior
    I have a couple Imola pieces, I will document these in the next couple days

Various items I received separate from the car/leftover from old part-outs:
    4x heated seat buttons
    5x window switch buttons
    1x convertible top button
    1x ASC button
    1x hazard light button
    S52 MAF
    ASC intake elbow (from MAF to manifold)
    Headlight "ECE"
    Chrome/black face (chrome ring, not solid chrome) headlight pull

If you need something ask and I will describe the condition as best I can and also provide some pictures.

E-mail is always the best way to reach me (see signature)

Cheers!
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 10-06-2014 at 10:20 PM.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    Audi R8 V10 Plus [GATED]
    Graham,

Let me talk to my guys about the wheels and possibly some of the imola pieces. Can you temporarily reserve them for us? I'll try to get you an answer within a few hours - just trying to be first in line.

My Cars
    2002 Smurf Hearse
    How much for the exterior door handles and locks?
    jeremy [AT] coupecartel [DOT] com

1 of 1 | 2002 Laguna Seca Blue/Black M Coupe | LK61201
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.."

My Cars
    2019 Camaro 2SS 1LE M6
    you have anything I can buy off you that will blank this out? I had something in that slot but the previous owner poked it and it dropped into an inaccessible place.. haha

<edit> also depending on price and on whether or not you're willing to ship (and what condition your parts are in) I could also use your black inner windshield trim, all of it
    Last edited by poordna; 09-13-2014 at 05:14 PM.

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by RickySixx6 View Post
    Graham,

Let me talk to my guys about the wheels and possibly some of the imola pieces. Can you temporarily reserve them for us? I'll try to get you an answer within a few hours - just trying to be first in line.
    Well to be honest I was planning on keeping the wheels. I should have mentioned that in the ad (knew I forgot something!). I do powdercoating now and was planning on refinishing these in shadow chrome and selling on after they were refinished. But make a fair offer, and we can work something out.

The imola stuff is very limited and except for the center console rear piece (shown in the pictures) the pieces are pretty rough. The center console piece is not perfect but in decent shape. Other pieces I have are the upper center console trim where the gauges go, and it looked like there might be a lower center console trim piece... I'll take a look tonight and let you know what I've got. It came with a box of extra parts I have yet to really go through - I just saw some imola stuff in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    How much for the exterior door handles and locks?
    Not sure. The doors do not have any door handles installed but I did see at least one door handle in that box of parts. (PS I never received an e-mail back regarding the gray interior?)

Quote Originally Posted by poordna View Post
    you have anything I can buy off you that will blank this out? I had something in that slot but the previous owner poked it and it dropped into an inaccessible place.. haha

<edit> also depending on price and on whether or not you're willing to ship (and what condition your parts are in) I could also use your black inner windshield trim, all of it
    I may have one of those brand new for you. I have that same panel missing a cover in my Coupe and bought a few of the covers new to try to fill it but they were the wrong size. If I have the bigger size though (which is what I need) ill be keeping those.

What do you mean by inner windshield trim? The A pillar and upper cover? I've got some of those already off the car from an old part out...

Im going to go through this stuff tonight and I can start cataloging what I've got and whats what. I'm unsure at this moment if I am going to tear it down now, or wait until the engine is swapped out first. Either way I can rip off little odds and ends now
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 09-13-2014 at 05:23 PM.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    2019 Camaro 2SS 1LE M6
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    I may have one of those brand new for you. I have that same panel missing a cover in my Coupe and bought a few of the covers new to try to fill it but they were the wrong size. If I have the bigger size though (which is what I need) ill be keeping those.

What do you mean by inner windshield trim? The A pillar and upper cover? I've got some of those already off the car from an old part out...
    Cool, let me know if you decide to sell or whatever.

Yes both A pillars and upper cover exactly

My Cars
    Audi R8 V10 Plus [GATED]
    Its fine - the wheels aren't a need. I'd like to get some info though on anything imola and how "rough" is rough? If its cheap enough we'd might still be interested.

My Cars
    02 MCoupe & M5, 93 MR2T
    Since you are doing freight now, let me know the next time you get an imola driver's side door.
    Mike a.k.a TaSkMaStA

I have a bellybutton!!!

My Cars
    E36/7 E36/8x2 E46 F25
    "Email in signature" doesn't do mobile users any good. I'm still looking for an imola drivers door panel. I'll take a pair if that's how they come.

/.randy

My Cars
    X5, 528iT 98 M Roadstr
    Do you have a decent AC/Recir button with all lights working? Price shipped to Austin, TX?

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by poordna View Post
    Cool, let me know if you decide to sell or whatever.

Yes both A pillars and upper cover exactly
    Will be in touch shortly
    Quote Originally Posted by taskmasta View Post
    Since you are doing freight now, let me know the next time you get an imola driver's side door.
    I may have one from an old part out. It may need a repaint or touch up at the least but I could do a great deal on it, let me know if you are interested or want one ready to install without touching up/repainting.
    Quote Originally Posted by rf900rkw View Post
    "Email in signature" doesn't do mobile users any good. I'm still looking for an imola drivers door panel. I'll take a pair if that's how they come.
    Sorry didnt know signatures didnt show up on mobile users. PM is fine for those who cant see the e-mail, but FWIW my e-mail is just my username @gmail.com. I dont type it out anymore because bots look for e-mails and spam me. I do not have any imola door panels though.
    Quote Originally Posted by jel View Post
    Do you have a decent AC/Recir button with all lights working? Price shipped to Austin, TX?
    Sorry no A/C buttons
    Its fine - the wheels aren't a need. I'd like to get some info though on anything imola and how "rough" is rough? If its cheap enough we'd might still be interested.

I'll get a pic of the center console piece today when I'm with the car.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    02 MCoupe & M5, 93 MR2T
    Pictures would help my decision. Pmd
    Mike a.k.a TaSkMaStA

I have a bellybutton!!!

My Cars
    2000 M roadster
    anxious to see your list and pricing.

i'm mostly interested in the seat skins and the door skins...

curious if you still have the chrome ring that surrounds the shift boot?
    also, if the shift boot itself was spared, and in good shape?

any chance the three center console gauges made it out alive?

curious what you will need for your hood and trunk lid...

thanks man!

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by taskmasta View Post
    Pictures would help my decision. Pmd
    Your inbox is full. The doors are buried deep in my garage. They have no dents but a few scratches. If your ok with something you know you need to probably repaint, I will dig them out and photograph them for you no problem
    Quote Originally Posted by crashgordan View Post
    anxious to see your list and pricing.

i'm mostly interested in the seat skins and the door skins...

curious if you still have the chrome ring that surrounds the shift boot?
    also, if the shift boot itself was spared, and in good shape?

any chance the three center console gauges made it out alive?

curious what you will need for your hood and trunk lid...

thanks man!
    I wasnt planning on doing a list per se with this car but I guess per forum rules I should... Ill get on that.

I have the chrome ring around the shift boot, conveniently for you the panel itself is rather ruined but the chrome ring was ok, and I was planning on selling just the chrome ring anyways if someone wanted to buy it. I'll contact you regarding all the stuff tomorrow.

The three center console gauges did make it out okay but there is a hairline <.2" crack on the clock.

Hood $600, trunk $200 - prices do not include shipping. Wish I knew ya wanted them before I got the car - the car came from Chattanooga. Could have had ya just rip the parts off the car while it was local to ya and save on shipping

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    02 MCoupe & M5, 93 MR2T
    inbox cleared...thanks for letting me know.
    Mike a.k.a TaSkMaStA

I have a bellybutton!!!

My Cars
    2002 Z3 3.0i
    pm'ed and emailed
    _____

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by fiv View Post
    pm'ed and emailed
    Haven't replied yet because I'm still not sure...!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    Z3 2.8, E39 540 & X5 4.4
    I am interested in the lid between the hoops and the parts needed to convert from non-hoops setup (I have chrome hoops that I want to install cleanly on my car that did not have hoops). Would be interested in knowing price with and without the actual hoops.

Also would like to buy the outside temp sender/sensor.

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho View Post
    I am interested in the lid between the hoops and the parts needed to convert from non-hoops setup (I have chrome hoops that I want to install cleanly on my car that did not have hoops). Would be interested in knowing price with and without the actual hoops.

Also would like to buy the outside temp sender/sensor.
    I believe you e-mailed me? If so I replied, if not I will contact you later today. Cheers!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    BMW
    Do you have part no. 8 as per the below diagram? And if so, in black?

Cheers

My Cars
    z3
    Yes but its broken worse than yours, assuming you were the gentleman who posted about it in the main Z3 forum

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    Audi R8 V10 Plus [GATED]
    Graham

Come up with a price on the red parts and also let me know if you have that Z3 Clock.

Thanks,

My Cars
    Z3 2.8, E39 540 & X5 4.4
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    I believe you e-mailed me? If so I replied, if not I will contact you later today. Cheers!
    You did indeed reply to me via e-mail.

My Cars
    z3
    Graham

Come up with a price on the red parts and also let me know if you have that Z3 Clock.

Thanks,
    Will get back to you shortly. May take a bit to get the quote on the center console because I want to get a shipping quote on that first. I don't want to put myself in a position where I say it will be XXX shipped and then it costs more than that just for me to ship it
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho View Post
    You did indeed reply to me via e-mail.
    Awesome. Thanks for the reply. I will have to get some quotes for you too before discussing further since you are overseas. International shipping on items that size can be a bit tricky to get done for a reasonable price but I'll do what I can.

Also, going to edit the main post but found some buttons in the box today:
    4x heated seat buttons
    5x window switch buttons
    1x convertible top button
    1x ASC button
    1x hazard light button

Other goodies:
    S52 MAF
    ASC intake elbow (from MAF to manifold)
    Headlight "ECE"
    Chrome/black face (chrome ring, not solid chrome) headlight pull
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 09-19-2014 at 03:04 PM.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    '99, '00 E36/8, '07 E86
    I'd be interested in the driver's side (left) lower door frame weatherstrip. Because yuck...

I'm beginning to wonder if the previous owner was an old-timey sherif or something, as it seems he wore boot spurs while driving the coupe.

If yours is in better shape, I'd also take the entrance cover strip too. These are pretty cheap new, so I'd go that route if it's not so hot. Also, I'd consider buying the passenger side bits as well if that's your preference.
    Last edited by Candlepin; 09-20-2014 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Specificity

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast