Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bimmer Magazine: HORRIBLE staff, PR nightmare!

My Cars
    E39 Wagon, E36 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by tomscat1 View Post
    Magazines make mistakes. Bimmer Magazine is no exception. This has happened before with Bimmer, and I, for one, am not surprised that it has been worked out satisfactorily. Jackie Jouret is a stand-up gal. Period.
    She is indeed. I hate that what happened happened, but I'm glad she reached out and went above and beyond to correct things. Wish I was able to change the title to the thread :-/

My Cars
    1995 M3, 1985 745i , S13 240sx sr20det
    Quote Originally Posted by IDBracing View Post
    What I was complaining about was a magazine article that was re-worded and gave another shop credit for building the motor in my personal car. I reached out to the magazine and the response that I was initially given came off as very rude and inappropriate - that's what I was complaining about. Just like I stated before, this thread was not started as a business complaining about a customer, or complaining about ANYTHING - this was about a kid who worked his ass off to somewhat achieve his dreams, only to have a magazine take credit AWAY from him and give it to someone else and then respond in an absolutely horrid way; however, since I brought this out public I was contacted by representatives of said publication and we both came to an agreement and they're taking appropriate measures to correct any mistakes they may have made. - - - Updated - - - Another thing, regardless of anything else - if you're going to come on this forum with the intention of picking a shop to take your car to, pick one of the sponsors that's paying to support this forum!
    You should also edit to delete all your other negative posts too. Last i checked magazines did not charge you to have the article written. Way i was raised was you can't complain about something if it's free.

95 BMW M3 Alpine-
    <GO...JIC Cross Coilovers- UUC RCAB, AKG FCAB, Rogue Engineering TM bushings- AA Gen3 Exhaust- Dinan F&R Strut Bars- Dinan F&R Sway Bars- X-Brace- Mishimoto Rad- BBS RK 17x8"- TRM Chip- Dinan BBTB- DIY CAI- JP Performance Headers- 21.5 injectors- JB Racing Flywheel- Bimmerworld TB boot- 540i MAF><SHOW...OE euro clear exterior lights- Depo w/ HID- Hurricane Alcantara interior- Stereo (Kenwood,Sony,MB Quart,Rockford Fosgate,JL Audio)- Black kidneys- Euro 3 Spoke- ZHP Knob- AutoDim Mirror>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12