I really hate to see this car go for so cheap, knowing how valuable it really is. But I can't afford two cars anymore. This is a 1999 323 iS, 5 speed manual. It is a salvage title (PO) & I have a CarFax for you to look at as well. Ive owned the car now for almost 2 years and have only had to change the clutch (8k miles ago, brand new F1 stage 2 clutch kit) and an ignition coil. When I first got the car I had all front bushings replaced, shifter bushings as well.
The car just hit 151k miles, i had the whole car checked over and only had to replace a heater hose, and i have receipts for almost everything ive bought for the car.

~~I just re-registered it so the tags are up to date and ready to go!

I did a cat and res delete into a magnaflow muffler (i have all stock exhaust parts if wanted ill throw them in)
The car is on Raceland Ultimo coilovers with camber plates up front and Megan Racing camber arms in the rear. Im willing to leave them on the car but i would ask a couple hundred more $.
Also, I am on the e39 BBS style 19's, fully polished lips and in the process of painting them white. Again i will ask a little more if you want the wheels.

This is a very reliable car, great on gas, 2.5 6 cylinder engine.

Comes with an aftermarket M3 front bumper (minor paint chips) , & rear M3 diffuser.

Cons-
Front passenger fender is dinged up
Small tear in driver seat, headliner falling
small power steering leak.
& the ignition tumbler went out on me, so must start through the ignition switch for now. The part is only 97$ through BMW but it doesnt bother me enough to spend the money. easy fix.

I'm asking 3200$ obo

If youre interested please text/call/email Blake, my cell is: 818 419 688three. Come check it out, you wont be disappointed !

PS... Sparco wheel included. I have stock with airbag if wanted..

I AM UNABLE TO UPLOAD PICTURES ON HERE FOR SOME REASON. Check out my post on CL -
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/4651645430.html