Thread: New E38 owner in Edmond, OK and Cars and Coffee coming up

My Cars
    2000 750iL Highline

Moon New E38 owner in Edmond, OK and Cars and Coffee coming up

Hello all, I am a brand new BMW owner. Just purchased a 2000 750iL Highline this week and will pick it up this weekend. I live in Edmond, OK and have lived in OK my entire life. So, just wanted to get to know everyone around OK and learn more about the BMW crowd. I have always just been a classic car and muscle car guy, but now have added "exotics" to my stable. Have always wanted a 750 and the E38 always had my heart when I first saw them in High School. Graduated from Norman High in 1991. Also, last month I started a new Cars and Coffee in Edmond since the one at NorthPark Mall was getting so crowded. I figured the Edmond crowd needed it's own. Had about 8 cars show for the first one and will have the second meet this month. Third Saturday of every month from 8-10am. We are meeting in the Oak Hills Church parking lot near the corner of North May and 2nd street in Edmond. Last month I brought my 1954 Buick, this month, I hope to bring the new E38. I say "I", but unfortunately I will be out of town that weekend so a buddy of mine will take the lead and drive my car to the event and represent the crew. So, glad to be here and hope to talk to all of you soon.

My Cars
    2002 BMW 325CI
    Quote Originally Posted by Elindsey View Post
    Hello all, I am a brand new BMW owner. Just purchased a 2000 750iL Highline this week and will pick it up this weekend. I live in Edmond, OK and have lived in OK my entire life. So, just wanted to get to know everyone around OK and learn more about the BMW crowd. I have always just been a classic car and muscle car guy, but now have added "exotics" to my stable. Have always wanted a 750 and the E38 always had my heart when I first saw them in High School. Graduated from Norman High in 1991. Also, last month I started a new Cars and Coffee in Edmond since the one at NorthPark Mall was getting so crowded. I figured the Edmond crowd needed it's own. Had about 8 cars show for the first one and will have the second meet this month. Third Saturday of every month from 8-10am. We are meeting in the Oak Hills Church parking lot near the corner of North May and 2nd street in Edmond. Last month I brought my 1954 Buick, this month, I hope to bring the new E38. I say "I", but unfortunately I will be out of town that weekend so a buddy of mine will take the lead and drive my car to the event and represent the crew. So, glad to be here and hope to talk to all of you soon.
    I graduated from Norman High last year!

My Cars
    2000 750iL Highline
    Quote Originally Posted by philliplong View Post
    I graduated from Norman High last year!
    Thanks for making me feel very old. Go Tigers!!!
    Last edited by Elindsey; 09-04-2014 at 08:56 PM.

My Cars
    2007 E90 335i
    Phillip makes everybody feel old.