Thread: BMW M1 Coming Back...

My Cars
    2008 BMW 335xi

BMW M1 Coming Back...

Full Article: 4 Retired Supercars Making a Comeback

BMW is really stepping up with the M1 and the i8, I can't wait to see them on the road.

My Cars
    2000 Z3 2.3, 2014 M235i
    If only...

Suspension: Bilstein Sports, GC Coilover conversion, IE Subframe Bushings, IE RTABs, M roadster sways, M roadster front control arms, M roadster Front calipers/hubs.
    Engine/Driveline: M54B30 intake Manifold, Dinan CAI, ZHP Cams, Headers, Underdrive pulleys, Conforti Software, 3.46 diff.

My Cars
    2002 BMW Streetcarver,
    I believe it will be I8 based. I know some people

My Cars
    1995 BMW 325is
    There is definitely a super car in the works, but I haven't heard any sources call it an M1. Most sources call it the M8 or the i9 (BMW has trademarked i1-i9). There's a very high chance for hybrid technology too after the collaboration with Toyota for hybrid tech advancement and the upcoming Z4 replacement. Buzzfeeds description of the "new M1" is a bit extravagant as well. 2016 marks the centennial for BMW so tons of new announcements are likely within the next year.
    '95 325is in semi-rare Arctic Gray, clears, some ///M ​parts, and much more to come!

My Build Thread

My Cars
    z3
    I was under the impression the i8 was the spiritual successor the the M1 and that a "M1" wont be built. I also dont expect an i9 to be built anytime soon. Why would they? The i8 is just now hitting the roads...

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    2009 BMW 135i
    It would be a good platform to debut the lithium air battery technology they are codeveloping with Toyota. Supposedly double the range of any current technology.

My Cars
    SR-71 Blackbird
    Meh ... not another rumour ....

My Cars
    1991 BMW M3 Coupe
    Also heard i9 was coming down the road. I hope BMW decides to revive the M1, even if its a limited amount.