Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: INTEREST THREAD! OE Car Covers by Andrea (Italian imported)

My Cars
    00 Mshoe

INTEREST THREAD! OE Car Covers by Andrea (Italian imported)

Alright, so last year I ran one of these with the blessings of the Admins, and am doing again since many asked for me to run one prior to winter this year. Well here it is.

These are available for ALL BMW chassis that have been requested so far. If you have a bizarre request ask me.

Photos given are to show fit not chassis options. I can provide details photos of my Class cover on request.

Here are your options:
    Outdoor "Future" cover (black or gray ONLY)
    Indoor "Class" cover (Single color of your choice)
    Steering wheel cover

Outdoor "Future":

Indoor "Class":

Indoor color options:

Steering wheel covers:

Screen print options: "///M" logo -or- BMW roundel -or- Some available specific ///M options (i.e. Mcoupe, Mroadster, M5, M3)

Pricing will be the same as the previous order!!

Pricing previously:
    Car covers: € 200.00 ea. ($266.00 USD) (Individually they are €230-250 ea, $305-325)
    SW covers: € 10.00 ea. ($13.30 USD)

Extra costs:
    International shipping: $35.00per cover
    Custom & broker fees(~7%): $35.00 per cover
    Paypal (~5%)**: $15 per Car cover/$2.00 per SW cover
    "My" fee (5%): $16.00 per Car cover
    Domestic shipping: ~35.00*

Price per cover is roughly $396 shipped to your door (estimated on the high side! Varies a bit depending on domestic shipping and final order costs). The higher number of covers the lower the cost can be, these numbers are for a minimum order of 10 that we got last time.

Production time after the order is placed is 4-6 weeks, plus shipping. Last order took about 2 weeks to get across the pond. So after the order is placed you're looking at about 2 months delievery to your door.

* I will get shipping costs after they arrive and only charge what it costs to get it to you (UPS, $400 insured), you will have to pay this balance later once they arrive! (If there ends up being a negative balance after brokering this will be put towards your domestic shipping)
    ** Paypal charges their own fee to exchange currency so this is why it is not the typical 3%

This order is for U.S.A. members only. Unfortunately all the shipping has to be done in ONE shipment (to me) and your discounts will be eaten by international shipping twice, so if you are not a US member I cannot include you in this deal. I can however give you the information to contact Andrea directly if you're interested.

After I get "starting" pricing from Andrea I will make an "OFFICIAL" group buy thread and start taking orders and deposits ($50, non-refundable). I had too many people "really" interested last year and not follow through to a full order that threw offorder counts drastically, so I am asking for a little buy in up front to ensure you're serious about getting one of these awesome covers.

Got questions? PM me or email me at bmwcovergb @ thegmail

--------------EDIT------------------

Some people doubted the effectiveness of this GB... so I got original solid pricing from Andrea this morning (see post #15).

Andrea is also sweetening the GB deal by adding a steeringwheel cover and a pair of seat covers to EACH cover ordered, FREE. (€45.00, ~$60)
    Last edited by robb1887; 08-22-2014 at 05:38 AM.

I think it's kind of funny (like funny ha ha... stop it) that you keep using the picture of my interior and my steering wheel cover after all these years without my permission.
    Jon Maddux

16 F15 X5d | 08 E90 M3 | 06 M Coupe | 01 M coupe | 99 M coupe
    http://coupenut.blogspot.com/
    http://x5nut.blogspot.com/

My Cars
    2002 BMW Z3 Coupe 3.0
    ugh, i really want one for my coupe just sooo steep. what are discount levels given? any input on longer term durability for indoor and especially outdoor? what gives the outdoor an advantage over say Bav Auto's covercraft cover? Any info the help sway me towards snatching one up would be appreciated :S

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    A few from Jajou's original GB done a few years ago are still holding up well. I have heard the print on the hood fades in direct sunlight for outdoor covers. I've also heard the nap and all that is still unchanged fro buyers from the Indoor covers. I have had NO issues with mine and the fit is 100% accurate. I have no experience with the Bav Auto cover so I cannot attest to it's fit.

Minimum order is 10 at prices stated, each addition 10 will gain a higher discount teir. I'm hoping for at least 20 this round, but I cannot say if we will actually get it. I have posted on a few other outlets to get more people to see it, feel free to spread to local boards and groups as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JonM View Post
    I think it's kind of funny (like funny ha ha... stop it) that you keep using the picture of my interior and my steering wheel cover after all these years without my permission.
    It's a photo... on the internet...

If you're that concerned I will get other photos.

Quote Originally Posted by robb1887 View Post
    It's a photo... on the internet...

The photo is a Bertelsmann steering wheel cover. Not what you are selling.
    Jon Maddux

16 F15 X5d | 08 E90 M3 | 06 M Coupe | 01 M coupe | 99 M coupe
    http://coupenut.blogspot.com/
    http://x5nut.blogspot.com/

My Cars
    Coupes...
    - - - Updated - - -It's a photo... on the internet...

Dude, seriously. Get another photo. At least use one of the dozes I have posted of the ACTUAL covers that you are ordering.

BMW Noah cover vs Adrea indoor cover..

I could use a few steering wheel covers this time around...
    Last edited by mpire; 08-21-2014 at 09:38 AM.
    White is Right, Steel Grey is OK, but Estoril is the only color that truly matters.

I like Coupes.

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    Photos were from jajou's original GB thread... I'll get new photos this week for the offical thread... no need for any panties to be bunched up

My Cars
    89 325i, 04 VW R32
    I'm down for one if you're getting the same GB discount tiers as last time.

My Cars
    02 AW M Coupe
    I'm definitely in for one each of the indoor and steering wheel covers.

My Cars
    Chariot
    In for a grey future. Awaiting official GB thread.

My Cars
    Z3 M Coupe
    In for a black/indoor cover with ///M Coupe text on hood and tail logo
    In for a black/outdoor cover with ///M Coupe text on hood and tail logo
    @Tripfcr
    1998 M Coupe
    : (Euro S50B32), Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355x32mm Front & Mono4 332x32mm Rear Full Floating BBK

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    Cemal, as I stated last buy, and at the bottom of this one. The discounts are only beneficial to United States members (since that's where I am). The producer of these will not ship to multiple addresses for the GB and requires the bulk to come to me, then I send them to the buyers. Going international twice is just not beneficial. You'd be better off just buying them straight from Andrea, and you'd get them faster.

My Cars
    E36, E46
    SO... without a group buy and based on your pricing, these normally cost $400. We save four dollars by waiting an extra month? LOL
    '99 Estoril Blue + Dove Grey ///M3 coupe
    '04 Jet Black + Cinnamon ///
    M3 coupe

My Cars
    Z3 M Coupe
    Cemal, as I stated last buy, and at the bottom of this one. The discounts are only beneficial to United States members (since that's where I am). The producer of these will not ship to multiple addresses for the GB and requires the bulk to come to me, then I send them to the buyers. Going international twice is just not beneficial. You'd be better off just buying them straight from Andrea, and you'd get them faster.
    No problem I'd buy from your group buy
    @Tripfcr
    1998 M Coupe
    : (Euro S50B32), Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355x32mm Front & Mono4 332x32mm Rear Full Floating BBK

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    Quote Originally Posted by jvit27 View Post
    SO... without a group buy and based on your pricing, these normally cost $400. We save four dollars by waiting an extra month? LOL
    Ordering individually you'd spend more in international shipping and customs/broker fees. And the covers at 200 EUR is the smallest discount teir. Furthermore, the 230/250 EURO original cost is from the buy we did last year, which Andrea is saying the prices have gone up, but I did not ask exactly to what. Feel free to inquire yourself, but you're saving more than 1%, more like 10% on these covers, when it's all said and done and the dust settles. Also, you have to include the 3% paypal fees and the few percent they add to exchange currencies as well.

If you want to save a few more bucks I'd be happy to ship USPS uninsured, but that would be on the buyers liablility.

I don't know where you're getting this extra month from either, if you order yourself its still 4-6week production time and 2 weeks to cross the pond/customs/brokerage. At MOST you get a few day delay while I check each cover and box them to go to their individual destinations. The box from Italy comes to me from JFK.

Also, as it states in the OP these numbers are estimated on the higher side to allow for some play in the numbers and no one is blind sided with extra costs over what they were expecting.

FWIW I can see if my Indoor cover can fit in a large flat rate box sometime before the official thread goes up. It would be close and I'm pretty sure an outdoor will not fit.

- - - Updated - - -

Here you go jvit, the quoted response from Andrea as of a few minutes ago:

"Hi Robb,
    an average discounted price for a BMW cover is € 230,00 if you want a Class cover and € 250 if you want a Future cover + € 70,00 for transport according to destination (US custom fees excluded). What I can do to sweep the doubts away is giving you a free set of steering wheel + seats covers (total commercial value of € 45,00) for each car cover you order, hope they understand that for € 200,00 they're getting something that a normal customer would pay at least € 275,00 + transport and extra fees ;-).

What do you think about it?

Ps: if I remember correctly you live in Virginia, isn't it a bit early in the morning there??
    Ciao
    Andrea"

I've updated the original post at the bottom to reflect this information

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cemalakcal View Post
    No problem I'd buy from your group buy
    PM'd (your inbox is full, emailed instead)
    Last edited by robb1887; 08-22-2014 at 05:46 AM.

My Cars
    TurboVert, MCoupe, 335xi
    I'm interested. I have a black Coupe, but a red or silver cover would brighten up the garage and keep the shop dust off during the storage months.

My Cars
    1999 BMW M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by mpire View Post
    Dude, seriously. Get another photo. At least use one of the dozes I have posted of the ACTUAL covers that you are ordering.

BMW Noah cover vs Adrea indoor cover..

I could use a few steering wheel covers this time around...
    which is which?? Black Noah and grey Adrea??

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    Backwards, Black is Andrea, grey is Noah

My Cars
    2006 M3, 2001 M Coupe
    I have one of those nice car covers for sale and it comes with a RARE 2001 M Coupe too Posted today, if anyone is interested.

http://mcoupebuyersguide.com/listing?ListingID=4161
    2006 ///M3
    MysticBlue::BlackLeather::6mt
    Stock 343bhp : Pictures

///Z3M
    PhoenixYellow::BlackLeather::5mt
    AASC 550bhp : BMW M Coupe Upgrade List and Pictures

www.Mcoupe.com

My Cars
    89 325i, 04 VW R32
    does anyone know what material is being used for the outdoor "Future" car cover?

My Cars
    Soon to be S54 Z3M
    Quote Originally Posted by JerDevil View Post
    I have one of those nice car covers for sale and it comes with a RARE 2001 M Coupe too Posted today, if anyone is interested.

http://mcoupebuyersguide.com/listing?ListingID=4161
    So you're saying if I buy your cover then the car comes with it? Deal! Although over time the cover loses in values I'm willing to pay you $400 but you take care of cost on shipping the car too hahah

Jokes aside, I might be interested in this Group Buy, read something about the outdoor cover may scratch the paint?

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    Quote Originally Posted by xphiledan View Post
    does anyone know what material is being used for the outdoor "Future" car cover?
    I know it is a dual layer material, of what I cannot exactly tell you

Quote Originally Posted by theuglym View Post
    So you're saying if I buy your cover then the car comes with it? Deal! Although over time the cover loses in values I'm willing to pay you $400 but you take care of cost on shipping the car too hahah

Jokes aside, I might be interested in this Group Buy, read something about the outdoor cover may scratch the paint?
    I have a had one person bring this to my attention when I posted this to Facebook in a Z3 group. He also reported that he had issues with the cover blowing off due to wind and had to get straps to secure it to the car. I am guessing the excessive wind conditions had the cover move enough to rub some on the paint. I only have an Indoor cover, and it is garage kept. I have not seen any "new" paint issues due to the use of my cover.

I will be posting the OFFICIAL thread tonight/tomorrow, once I get some photos of my cover tonight. I have one of the guys who purchased an outfoor's photos already and will be using those as well. I am still trying to get a shot of the few steering covers I got with the last group to show them too.

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    Bump, for updates

Just waiting to try and get photos of the steeringwheel covers, hopefully one of the three buyers from the last group will get them to me soon, if not I'll just post what I have.

I am most likely going to be taking a work trip for a few weeks end of Sept through beginning of Oct. where I will have limited access to the webs, just FYI. I'll most likely have the official thread end either right before I leave, or right as I get back. (Preferably before I leave so we can get the order in time for winter months).

Stay tuned

My Cars
    M Coupe, F30 335
    I can't seem to find any info on this, but is there a hole for the antenna on the Andrea cover, or are you supposed to remove the antenna?

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    No hole or sleeve. Antenna is to be removed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast