Thread: Heads up: My experience with LKQ Was AWESOME!

My Cars
    E92 335i coupe

Thumbs up Heads up: My experience with LKQ Was AWESOME!

Sharing my recent experience with the forum vendor LKQ.

I had need of parts to complete a couple projects and started sourcing the forums. I came across a thread announcing LKQ, as a supporting vendor. So i decided to check things out and got in touch with Chris. Chris, is the consummate professional; he communicates well and was attentive to my needs and located exactly what I was after in a matter of minutes. He personally QC'D my order and assured me I would be happy with my purchase, not to mention he gave me the best deal on the parts he could manage. I saved a good chunk of cash (~20%) over what I had already budgeted! The parts were carefully packaged, Shipped fast and delivered without incident. A total of four days to take and fulfill the order to my door.. AWESOME

So if you are in the market for parts, I strongly suggest you shop around and then Call Chris@LKQ 559-490-3716

I couldn't be happier. Thank you Chris! I'll be in touch in the next day or two!

Dan

My Cars
    All makes and models
    Dan,

I appreciate the business, and it was a pleasure dealing with you my friend.

I'll be keeping a lookout for those special parts you were looking for as well!!

THANK YOU again for the business and most definitley the feedback!!
    ">
    Chris Holliday </SPAN>LKQ Specialized Parts Central California 1788</SPAN></SPAN>
    4646 S. Chestnut Ave. Fresno, CA. 93725 (W) 559-490-3716 | (F) 559-233-3229 | </SPAN></SPAN>