Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Belgian GP @ Spa

My Cars

My Cars
    2007 335i
    What the hell was he doing. It was like he purposefully went on the grass.
    2007 BMW 335i: stock for the foreseeable future.
    BFC OT Cook Book 1st Editionhttp://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1035694
    Quote Originally Posted by tmoeller View Post
    it always amazes me the things I see when I don't have a shotgun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
    How turbochargers work: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

My Cars
    SR-71 Blackbird
    I'm at work with old network. Can anyone tell what is that link about?

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by keeptheuroalive View Post
    What the hell was he doing. It was like he purposefully went on the grass.
    I don know... I crash.

My Cars
    Panzer Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by auaq View Post
    I'm at work with old network. Can anyone tell what is that link about?
    My connection is kinda slow, too, so I didn't read the whole article... but it seems to me as though Kimi's seat was given to Tony Stewart who, after making contact with a right hand turn, crashed, exited his F14Terrible, walked out on track and threw his helmet at Maldo. Maldo crashed, of course, but that was going to happen anyway so no one really cared. Both drivers were subsequently replaced by Latin and South American sponsors offering better money and worse drivers.

And then Mercedes won.

My Cars
    SR-71 Blackbird
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuttgart951 View Post
    My connection is kinda slow, too, so I didn't read the whole article... but it seems to me as though Kimi's seat was given to Tony Stewart who, after making contact with a right hand turn, crashed, exited his F14Terrible, walked out on track and threw his helmet at Maldo. Maldo crashed, of course, but that was going to happen anyway so no one really cared. Both drivers were subsequently replaced by Latin and South American sponsors offering better money and worse drivers.

And then Mercedes won.
    Thanks!

My Cars
    17 X5M, 19 X3, 03 C4S
    My connection is kinda slow, too, so I didn't read the whole article... but it seems to me as though Kimi's seat was given to Tony Stewart who, after making contact with a right hand turn, crashed, exited his F14Terrible, walked out on track and threw his helmet at Maldo. Maldo crashed, of course, but that was going to happen anyway so no one really cared. Both drivers were subsequently replaced by Latin and South American sponsors offering better money and worse drivers. And then Mercedes won.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan M3 View Post
    Crime is crime. So what if I have a badge, gun, taser, pepper spray, and a propensity for violating individual's rights?
    2017 X5 ///M
    2019 X3 XDrive 30i
    2003 C4S

My Cars
    SR-71 Blackbird
    Back home with latest network and now I see what the fuzz is all about.

Perhaps he thought he was still on the kerbs and kept on driving on it.

My Cars
    TBD

And then Mercedes won.

brilliant!

Really nice quali. Glad to see Nico put Lewis in his place.

Lewis quickest guy over 1 lap..... well except for Nico on a wet track

Vettel did well but I think Dan would have pipped (equaled) him had he not made the error. Likewise for Lewis except that Lewis made at least 3 small mistakes.

Alonso really dragged that F1AT by the scruff of the neck through the lap.

Also, Seb was pushing really really hard on the last lap - 4 wheel drifting at 190 mph - incredible.

Looking forward to the race tomorrow.

My Cars
    17 X5M, 19 X3, 03 C4S
    I hope Comcast dies in a fire - my cable and internet crapped the bed overnight. And the link provided up above won't work without opening 73 windows of spam. FML.
    Crime is crime. So what if I have a badge, gun, taser, pepper spray, and a propensity for violating individual's rights?
    2017 X5 ///M
    2019 X3 XDrive 30i
    2003 C4S

My Cars
    Something quiet
    Quote Originally Posted by m3fuz View Post
    I hope Comcast dies in a fire - my cable and internet crapped the bed overnight. And the link provided up above won't work without opening 73 windows of spam. FML.
    BBC is live broadcasting in HD. You may need a DNS VPN to get around broadcast blackout.

My Cars
    SR-71 Blackbird
    In Nascar style, "We're going four wide" in the last three laps!!!

Mercedes blew their race. I just knew it that there's no way that Rosberg was going to make it to the end catching up Ric, fight him, and overtake. Just no way.

It was a right call from Lewis to pit the car when the he and the team knew that they weren't going to score any points today and so why not save the car overall in the long run.

- - - Updated - - -

Ooh! They're booing Nico no the podium which is silly to be honest.

My Cars
    17 X5M, 19 X3, 03 C4S
    The convenience of being able to walk to your office! I caught the last 20 or so laps!

Booing Nico - wow, but Eddie Jordan squashed that.
    2017 X5 ///M
    2019 X3 XDrive 30i
    2003 C4S

My Cars
    TBD
    Hamilton fans = worst F1 fans ever.

This booing really has to stop.

Other than that ... absolutely brilliant/thrilling GP especially the last few laps.

My Cars
    i3 + MV Agusta Brutale
    +1
    BMWs are fun in the snow too...

My Cars
    SR-71 Blackbird
    Quote Originally Posted by RidgeBack View Post

Other than that ... absolutely brilliant/thrilling GP especially the last few laps.
    Yeah, this booing thing has to stop. It could also been the other way round or with any other teammates. They need to respect the decision that took place.

Yeah, the last few laps were super amazing. All four drivers going after each other even at turns where overtaking is tight and seen occasionally or rarely. In the end, Alonso lost out on that quite badly.

Kimi drove great probably for the first time this season and could've stayed and finished in third place if it weren't for fast Williams.

My Cars
    1998 e36
    Quote Originally Posted by RidgeBack View Post

British F1 fans are like white American trailer thrash nascar fan but 10 times worse. You would think Brits have some class, but you are wrong, they are euro thrash, they also got the worst soccer fans.
    As for booing, the more the better for F1. Means fans are into it and will pay these expensive tickets just to boo the guy again.

My Cars
    '07 E92 335i
    Rosberg deserved to be booed after that idiotic move.

Driving into Hamilton's line trying to make a pass he know won't happen, then steering into the rear of his car doesn't = a "racing incident". I could understand his counter steer to the right if he had locked up, but he clearly didn't.

Plus multiple tweets are confirming he actually did it on purpose "to prove a point"

https://twitter.com/willbuxton/statu...67301858562048

https://twitter.com/willbuxton/statu...81862087127041

https://twitter.com/willbuxton/statu...81249496432640

flickr
    BMW CCA #444326
    come see bought me

My Cars
    97' M3 Coupe

My Cars
    17 X5M, 19 X3, 03 C4S
    Vettel's tire didn't blow when Alonso clipped him. This is part luck when you try to hold your line and position. Sad to see it happen - would have been fun to watch them duke it out for 44 laps, but I think it's a racing incident.
    2017 X5 ///M
    2019 X3 XDrive 30i
    2003 C4S

My Cars
    i3 + MV Agusta Brutale
    Quote Originally Posted by gary88 View Post
    Rosberg deserved to be booed after that idiotic move.

Driving into Hamilton's line trying to make a pass he know won't happen, then steering into the rear of his car doesn't = a "racing incident". I could understand his counter steer to the right if he had locked up, but he clearly didn't.

Plus multiple tweets are confirming he actually did it on purpose "to prove a point"

https://twitter.com/willbuxton/statu...67301858562048

https://twitter.com/willbuxton/statu...81862087127041

https://twitter.com/willbuxton/statu...81249496432640
    Are you sure you want to publicly admit that you base your rants on 3rd hand gossip about what HAMILTON said?

It has already become clear in several ways that Hamilton lies, and says whatever he thinks will help his cause during his performances to the British scum press.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically who cares about F1's Lohan's gossip hour. It was a great race and that incident doesn't really matter at all. If Lewis wants to keep obsessing about it then fine (though what he should be thinking about is was squeezing Rosberg unnecessarily really worth it?). The rest of us will focus on Formula 1 racing, not tabloid press and celebrity drama queen ego gossip.
    Last edited by MauiM3Mania; 08-25-2014 at 05:17 PM. Reason: profanity

My Cars
    E92 M3, 970TT
    Quote Originally Posted by MagneZium View Post
    Are you sure you want to publicly admit that you base your rants on 3rd hand gossip about what HAMILTON said?

It has already become clear in several ways that Hamilton lies, and says whatever he thinks will help his cause during his performances to the British scum press.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically who cares about F1's Lohan's gossip hour. It was a great race and that incident doesn't really matter at all. If Lewis wants to keep obsessing about it then fine (though what he should be thinking about is was squeezing Rosberg unnecessarily really worth it?). The rest of us will focus on Formula 1 racing, not tabloid press and celebrity drama queen ego gossip.
    I thought Mercedes confirmed what Hamilton said of the post-race discussion was true? Sounds like you really dislike Hamilton. Also hard to say that the incident doesn't matter at all... it ended up having massive implications for the championship.
    Last edited by E34nication; 08-25-2014 at 05:32 PM.
    991 | 964 | G55 | D90 | LX570 |

Past: SC'd e34 540/6, CSL'd E46 M3, E36 M3/4/5, E36 M3 turbo, E36 M3, 335D, Porsche 951, 80 Series LC, Kleeman E55 Wagon, LX470, 970 Panamera TT, E92 M3

My Cars
    17 Raptor|05 GTO|00 P38
    I don't see how that could've been intentional. I also don't see why Nico would deny it several times only to incriminate himself later. I for one have had enough of Lewis's constant menstruation, and I'm tired of his dick riders in the press.

My Cars
    E92 M3, 970TT
    It wasn't that it was intentional... It's that it was avoidable and he kept his nose in there "to prove a point".

I do agree that Lewis whines too much... But man I'd be frustrated as hell if I was in his position. It's also sad to see Niko going through what will be a championship season and having such little fun.
    991 | 964 | G55 | D90 | LX570 |

Past: SC'd e34 540/6, CSL'd E46 M3, E36 M3/4/5, E36 M3 turbo, E36 M3, 335D, Porsche 951, 80 Series LC, Kleeman E55 Wagon, LX470, 970 Panamera TT, E92 M3

My Cars
    i3 + MV Agusta Brutale
    Quote Originally Posted by E34nication View Post
    I thought Mercedes confirmed what Hamilton said of the post-race discussion was true? Sounds like you really dislike Hamilton. Also hard to say that the incident doesn't matter at all... it ended up having massive implications for the championship.
    Nope, Toto specifically said that what Rosberg had said was twisted to sound like something else (=lie). http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/115558
    Do you really think that Rosberg f**ked up his front wing on purpose? Do you really think that a mature and truthful person would paraphrase and use the words that Hamilton used (like an 8-year-old child)? Do you really think that Hamilton was honest and truthful in saying that he saw that Rosberg was behind him in that situation?????

Why is Hamilton tattling about Mercedes' internal discussions anyway? Why (same reason he leaked McLaren engine data and other idiotic things he's done when he wasn't treated like Jesus)? Because unbalanced, narcissistic, unintelligent, childish d**head.

Maybe Rosberg should just give a statement that only contains the same Senna quotes that Hamilton used earlier?

And most of all, this gossip and scum press 'scandal' really does not matter at all. Nothing that the press tries to convert into scandalous articles, no amount of riled up Hamilton's fans mobbing internet forums or booing Rosberg, no matter how much Hamilton tries to Kardashian-ize himself and make himself the centre of attention the fact remains: Hamilton has zero points from Spa and will always have 0 points from that race no matter how much hot air is blown or how much rear end is licked.
    Last edited by MagneZium; 08-25-2014 at 07:19 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast