Thread: Do NOT... I repeat DO not buy off BMWSTICKER.COM... Major scam

My Cars
    e46 BMW HellRot 325i

Do NOT... I repeat DO not buy off BMWSTICKER/BMWDecal.com... Major scam

I am having a hard time getting in contact with them. They filter out messages on their site and both their emails don't work when trying to message them. It has been 23 days and a week after they said my product was going to be here. I understand they have the slowest shipping and their site says 14 days, which in its own right is very ridiculous. You also don't get shipping options but they also don't even contact you back when you try to do so. One thing that is bugging me is how this is day 23, they said I would get item in 14 days and I been trying to contact them all week with either no response or a unknown domain. They are in Turkey or Istanbul it seems. I am sure there will be knights on here that said they have ordered from them and got their items fast but they are probably either bending the truth or didn't know how long they waited for.

Also on the site it says DO NOT contact them unless it has been 30days.. .really? 30 days? I have gotten stuff from Amsterdam and Japan in less than 10-12 days with ROYAL mail. The slowest shipping you can get and big items. However, these guys can't send an envelope in 23 days? really?

BMWDecal and BMWsticker.com are the same exact site. They seem to have 2 sites with all the same stuff on it with 2 different URLS to dupe people. Their "about us" is the same too and the guy who accepted my paypal is like a weird Japanese name.
    Last edited by Auzybimm; 08-20-2014 at 03:02 AM.

323i E30 is offline ⅂!ʈө !ƨ l!ʞө ɐ ʇөlөbµouө
    My Cars
    M52 E30 touring & E91
    C'mon.. Looks like they're three days late. Anything can happen in logistics so a bit early to call this a scam tbh

http://www.bmwsticker.com/faq

Q: What is delivery time?
    A: Delivery time depends on your country.
    • Europe: 7-14 days
    • North and South America: 14-20 days
    • Africa: 20-25 days
    • Australia and Oceania: 20-25 days.
    • Rest of the world: 20-25 days.

^ true story

D̶i̶b̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶E̶2̶1̶

My Cars
    6BT, 3VZE
    They only accept paypal, and want you to only contact them if it's been longer than 30 days. (past the cutoff to file a paypal dispute)

OP, file a dispute now and get your money back before it's too late.

My Cars
    e46 BMW HellRot 325i
    They said it would be here the 11th... of Aug... It is the 16th now. And been trying to contact them for a whole week. That is 5 days.

My Cars
    e46 BMW HellRot 325i
    I filed, Still no response lol. If I get no response by the 5th. I guess I get my money back. If the product ever comes. I guess even better lol but either way it doesn't look promising it will come prob at least for another week with my luck or never lol

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinman View Post
    They only accept paypal, and want you to only contact them if it's been longer than 30 days. (past the cutoff to file a paypal dispute)

OP, file a dispute now and get your money back before it's too late.
    To my knowledge the paypal cutoff is 45 days

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    1995 M3, 1985 745i , S13 240sx sr20det
    Shipping from third world countries takes time they don't have usps. Dis they respond to any messages?

95 BMW M3 Alpine-
    <GO...JIC Cross Coilovers- UUC RCAB, AKG FCAB, Rogue Engineering TM bushings- AA Gen3 Exhaust- Dinan F&R Strut Bars- Dinan F&R Sway Bars- X-Brace- Mishimoto Rad- BBS RK 17x8"- TRM Chip- Dinan BBTB- DIY CAI- JP Performance Headers- 21.5 injectors- JB Racing Flywheel- Bimmerworld TB boot- 540i MAF><SHOW...OE euro clear exterior lights- Depo w/ HID- Hurricane Alcantara interior- Stereo (Kenwood,Sony,MB Quart,Rockford Fosgate,JL Audio)- Black kidneys- Euro 3 Spoke- ZHP Knob- AutoDim Mirror>

My Cars
    e46 BMW HellRot 325i
    Weird... STILL not here in the mail... huh. Kinda strange 26days so far. I have gotten stuff from AMSTERDAM in less than 2 weeks but I can't get an assortmant of stickers and decals from a place that is not only closer but a much much smaller package.

- - - Updated - - -

and nope. No emails back or any responses.

My Cars
    2020 Mercedes S560
    I wish you luck but given the typos on the site and this

We are located at Istanbul/Turkey

I wish you luck

My Cars
    hiss by my window
    Just punishment for stickers on a car

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

My Cars
    e46 BMW HellRot 325i
    Nothing today and no emails yet. Also way past the delivery due date.

My Cars
    E36 M3
    Sooo, everyone has told you to make a Paypal dispute and get your money back, yet you still wait....I guess you can't fix stupid.