Thread: To: The Jerk who STOLE MY PARTS...

My Cars
    1998 Dinan M3 Vert

Angry To: The Jerk who STOLE MY PARTS...

I want to vent to my fellow ///M and non ///M Owners. This situation really pisses me off... this is what I posted on my Social Media networks.. FYI, some details on my car... All Original paint and Parts, Second Owner. 109K miles. In REALLY GOOD CONDITION. Here is my frustration...

To: The dickface that has vandalized my car twice in a week....

If I find you... You will regret it. You are obviously that broke to steal someone else's bmw trim and one fog light. You shouldn't own a bmw. You have defaced something that I not only have worked my a** off for but you have personally made me want to take my time to find you. When and if I find you I will make sure you go away in cuffs. Karma is a ***** and you will probably crash your broke a** piece of shit bmw anyway. Get a job and pay for your own stuff.

Yours truly,

-ColinIMG_755322222.jpg

If I am of any violation of profanity. Please Excuse me and ill correct it accordingly. You would feel the same way too...
    1998 E36 M3 Vert 5 Spd Titan Silver on Black
    R.I.P. 1998 E36 M3 Vert 5 Spd Black on DoveGray

323i E30 is offline ⅂!ʈө !ƨ l!ʞө ɐ ʇөlөbµouө
    My Cars
    M52 E30 touring & E91
    Sucks! Had that too that all the chrome trims were stolen from my E30 a few years back. Is annoying.
    Slapped some 2nd hand ones from the junkyard on her, and went on with my life. I suggest you do the same, and park your car in view from home for a few weeks.
    ^ true story

D̶i̶b̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶E̶2̶1̶

My Cars
    F80 M3, 95 325is
    Get a decent dashcam and turn on the parking mode. It'll record when it detects a shock or a motion so you'll have it on video
    Lazy Saturday drive in my E34: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnzvZgPnOos

My Cars
    1998 Dinan M3 Vert
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedsterBek View Post
    Get a decent dashcam and turn on the parking mode. It'll record when it detects a shock or a motion so you'll have it on video
    where do find a decent one?

My Cars
    F80 M3, 95 325is
    Quote Originally Posted by TrainwreckFilms View Post
    where do find a decent one?
    I use dashcamtalk.com to read and compare cameras. On my E34, I have Itronics ITB-100HD http://dashcamtalk.com/itronics-itb-100hd/
    Also, I've heard good things about FineVu CR-500HD http://dashcamtalk.com/finevu-cr-500hd/
    Both of those links show where to buy them.
    BTW I'm not affiliated with that site.

My Cars
    E36 M3 , E39 540is
    dammmm sorry to see that bro... same thing happened to me couple years back, I was at the mall, in Stanford, and when I came back, some Ahole ripped my side mirrors off.... little did he know, they pop off the mounting bracket, so he left it there just hanging by the wire....

PM if u need any new body parts, my buddy works at German collision center in SF
    Last edited by rob22sf; 08-07-2014 at 01:48 PM.
    "Racing is life, anything that happens before or after is just waiting" -Steve McQueen

"Sex is safe & racing is dangerous" -Hans-Joachim Stuck

My Cars
    E92 335i, 135i, M3, 540i
    Whenever I see someone eyeing my car or standing near it, not admiringly, I just unlock it so it beeps, and when they see me from a distance staring at them, they tend to leave. Ninjas dont like other ninjas.

We Specialize In: BMW Wheels | | BMW Exhaust | ESM wheels | Forgestar Wheels | BC Racing Coilovers | HRE FlowForm |
    ModBargains
    | Sales@ModBargains.com | (714) 582-3330
    Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm / Saturday 8:00am - 5:00pm (PST)

My Cars
    E36/4/5
    I would be so pissed but from a 3rd party perspective it's pretty lulzy to only take the trim and fog light...those m3 door trims are srsbznz

I'm pretty sure ecs is running a special on em...look at it as an opportunity to refresh some tired exterior bits n bobs

Sent from my thumbs to your eyes.

My Cars
    1998 Dinan M3 Vert
    Quote Originally Posted by rob22sf View Post
    dammmm sorry to see that bro... same thing happened to me couple years back, I was at the mall, in Stanford, and when I came back, some Ahole ripped my side mirrors off.... little did he know, they pop off the mounting bracket, so he left it there just hanging by the wire....

PM if u need any new body parts, my buddy works at German collision center in SF
    This happened in A Downtown Palo Alto Parking Garage.... Thanks for the offer. to help if i need any body parts. I just bought a brand new set of Trim! waiting on the fog light now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by r33p04s View Post
    I would be so pissed but from a 3rd party perspective it's pretty lulzy to only take the trim and fog light...those m3 door trims are srsbznz

I'm pretty sure ecs is running a special on em...look at it as an opportunity to refresh some tired exterior bits n bobs

Sent from my thumbs to your eyes.
    I bought OEM trim. I am the second owner of the well taken care of car. and the old trim was in really really awesome condition. oh well... more $$ to drop on something i didn't do!

My Cars
    Bmw
    Viper alarms work very well.
    Life is like a car wash and I'm on a bicycle.

My Cars
    z3
    Its like $100 worth of trim and a fog light man, dont get so bent out of shape over it. Get a decal for your front windows that says "Smile, your on camera!" and replace the parts and be done with it.

whats funny to me is they didnt even take ALL of the side mouldings...

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    91 e30-07 350Z -E63 AMG
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    Its like $100 worth of trim and a fog light man, dont get so bent out of shape over it. Get a decal for your front windows that says "Smile, your on camera!" and replace the parts and be done with it.

whats funny to me is they didnt even take ALL of the side mouldings...

there will always be sh1tty people . My brother had his e46 M3 fogs stolen not once or twice but 4 times at work in 1 year.Its a huge 10k plus employee campus. Finally he just gave up got a beater to drive to work. Makes perfect sense. I leave my nice cars at home in garage and take the beater to work as its going to bake in the sun for 9+ hours a day 5x days a week anyway.